Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 183 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

natsu x777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
For temp or perm?
It will be temporary, the only thing we know is that the Heros manga will be short-duration, I would think it can be 8 to 10 episodes, or to be more precise until the end of the year.

Or it can be 6 chapters to make a game with the WSM # 60 anniversary

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
This man Mashima is a G. Dude has a lot on his plate and he just feast on that shit. The start of the Mashimaverse is upon us. And 100YQ going back to weekly, even if it's temporary, is awesome.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am kinda worried while still excited. How long is weekly thing? Is it really temporary?

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I am kinda worried while still excited. How long is weekly thing? Is it really temporary?
We do not know for Hiro how long it is short, for me this new series will last until the end of the year, or it can be 6 chapters, or it can be a volume (which is 8 to 10 chapters)

And yes, Hiro himself confirmed that it is for a short time, but it can perfectly be 3 months or more.

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Hiro's a monster!Kudos for him for doing all these those things simultaneously. I'm really excited for the weekly release of FT100YQ but I hope he put his health on priority.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
An just like that, Mashimaverse is real. I’m interested to see how this pans out. What roles they will play and what foes they face. What’s strong enough to challenge all 3 of them? Some kinda monster or demon, maybe a fallen god. Who knows. Mashima’s version of Dracula could be cool. Space Alucard

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
In my opinion, he will have a villain who will be chased by the zero edens, and this villain will land on the haru planet. Shiki and haru will fight and make the villain flee. then, haru will join shiki in edens and hunt down the villain who is on the natsu plant.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Bit surprising that WSM chose Mashima as the ambassador to write the manga when it was logical to chose either Shin Kibayashi(Kindaichi author) or Morikawa (the author of Hajime no ippo) as they are the highest selling authors in WSM and infact in entire Kodansha history.

Cautiously optimistic about the new series,hard working doesn't necessarily equate good quality.Infact many times too many series lowers the quality.I was so hyped about Edens Zero but ultimately i had to drop it.Speaking of Edens Zero I wonder why he included it.This is the weakest link in the entire trio.

Another possibility is he wants to make EZ popular among the FT audience.As with every passing volume EZ sales are declining in Japan he wants to make it more popular among his readers especially among those FT audience who don't read EZ.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
the cross over will be a little monthly

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I absolutely do not care about the story I just want to see the characters interact with each other.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Bit surprising that WSM chose Mashima as the ambassador to write the manga when it was logical to chose either Shin Kibayashi(Kindaichi author) or Morikawa (the author of Hajime no ippo) as they are the highest selling authors in WSM and infact in entire Kodansha history.

Cautiously optimistic about the new series,hard working doesn't necessarily equate good quality.Infact many times too many series lowers the quality.I was so hyped about Edens Zero but ultimately i had to drop it.Speaking of Edens Zero I wonder why he included it.This is the weakest link in the entire trio.

Another possibility is he wants to make EZ popular among the FT audience.As with every passing volume EZ sales are declining in Japan he wants to make it more popular among his readers especially among those FT audience who don't read EZ.
I mean if you already dropped it, you aren’t in a position to judge it’s current quality. So your probably best served siting back and watching.

Rzerox21xx

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Official card of TV anime "FAIRY TAIL" will be released from MI Card! Recruitment starts today! The card design is drawn by the original author: Hiroshi Mashima! ! Get an acrylic stand as an admission benefit! Please see here for the detail

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States

Cause Mashima has great reputation within company than just them. You don't understand what it means by popularity and sells as those aren't only one that are selling as good.

Don't think so. FT suffered from not having an long-term planning to it, not because he was doing too much around. FTZ was quality good as well other spin-off and working stories with FT at the time. Idk where you get the idea it hurts everything. Even 100 Year Quest is better compare to the last 2 arcs despite going around with EZ and other stuff. Quality of it has improve as well with EZ if you kept on reading instead of dropping.

Also let's be honest, quality doesn't need to be top tier than anyone else to sell. If so, Dragon Ball wouldn't be up in there despite it's writing. You shouldn't judge a series not making it solely difference of writing and story that means it won't sell.

Also dropped it cause you lack faith and failed to see how it's going. Right now lately it's on it's one of hypest arc and many fans been excited on that from what I seen. Quality never shake neither as you clear difference of it than past works. While it is new series, it's hardly weak or declining at all. It's doing best of sells compare to many other new series. Your focusing on it competing if others that been out for years and have anime already. No new series will automatically overcome that as it need more publicity.

Thus when it gets anime and with helping of this mini series with RM and FT, it help push it. Lets not pretend Kodnasha been good on promoting new works lately. They aren't constant, but happy they are getting back on doing that.

Though yeah, you gotta shallow opinion there, Arjuna. I respect if it's not your taste, but you can't be a fair critic if your judging outside, not inside on things too. Doesn't help your a bit picky and dropped series 'you' think they 'won't add up much' when reality not every series is like that. Just saying to you as a friend.

Last edited: