- Joined
- Jan 24, 2019
- Messages
- 2,002
- Reaction score
- 4,934
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Hmm, I remember the OH arc being largely mixed when it was coming out, but reception to the arc seems to have really warmed up. Either that or all the people who disliked it dropped the series or put it on hiatus. Probably a bit of both. I do think that arc will be quite a bit better when it’s animated.Nope. I stopped reading at Overhaul arc ( wait for anime ) but as I understood it was Kohei first big misstep. And it looks like he made similar thing in mva arc. Big fans might swallow it but broad audience is much less forgiving
If you ask me this is just different kind of push. Rain was right on this one. They do try to make Mha one more face of Jump. But isnt going to work. First of all because it is already is. For another see above. If they really want come close to OP they need someone that can break all the rules while at the same time being true to them
And I think the most recent arc about the villains was largely well-recieved by the fandom, even if there were a few roadbumps. (I’m curious as to how Bones is gonna handle some of the stuff that happens there.)
Joint Training, on the other hand...