- Joined
- Nov 2, 2014
- Messages
- 888
- Reaction score
- 698
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Who cares? people always makes fun at series.I didn't care if people makes fun of saiyuki, neither with double arts , and many series.However the hatred for Samurai that had been created online since its very first chapters ìera and is still immense .... it was taken for granted that these very first data would have been interpreted in such a drastic way.
I am neutral, in the sense that neither the series nor the author make me mad, but really, to hear certain people it seems that Kishimoto killed his parents.
I think is hypocrite go with "they hate it because the writer is a well known author" when we defend it because is by kishi unlike series like U19(which was bad but some people liked it).

