- Joined
- Mar 7, 2015
- Messages
- 12,553
- Reaction score
- 11,295
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What ??
I don't understand.
I don't understand.
Shy is great. And... it's better than MHA, dare I say.That and Shy (from Champion) have been 2 best newbies from 2019 for me.
Kind of a shame SxF overshadowed Heart Gear (the serialization companion from the same batch), also a very decent read.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sachan is a dumpster of fire. lol I still read it because I want to see how it'll end as the MC has no idea that what he's doing is wrong.I did, back when Chapter 1 was out on Jump+. A very generic ecchi with some good art, but I think this could have done well if it was in Jump, gotta be honest. Just not for me though.
I am starting to like Hina Change. But it is a massive, GIANT waste of a great concept potential. If it just went the light/uplifting tone like in the extra chapter from last week...
Whoever thought this was a good idea should get fired immediately. If I bought 5 volumes of different manga and each of them would have this forced advertisement of the same manga in it it wouldn't make me want to read it.This is pretty sad lol
![]()
![]()
Wow...putting aside how hideously overdone this marketing stunt is, how are these pamphlets supposed to entice people to read? Literally all the are is the first few pages, which don't have any of the main characters in full view, and has a large amount of very wordy text with lots of terminology and context-sensitive dialogue, all written in an old-fashioned dialect. Nothing about these communicate the actual story, or a reason to read the series.This is pretty sad lol
![]()
![]()
Oh, it's gonna be the main topic of discussion until long after that.Man, I feel sorry for everyone who got tired of the Samurai 8 discussion here. It’s probably gonna be what we’re talking about most of the time for the next couple days, at least until the Oricon numbers come out.
Third. One Piece and Dragon Ball are the first two. Meaning Oda and Toriyama.Oh, it's gonna be the main topic of discussion until long after that.
I mean, this is the long-awaited return of the second most successful mangaka of all time. It's kind of a big deal.
True. Dragon Ball slipped past me. Actually, just checked and according to Wikipedia Golgo 13 is above Naruto, too.Third. One Piece and Dragon Ball are the first two. Meaning Oda and Toriyama.
.
Copies were in Spy x Family at any rate.I'm curious if these pamphlets were in other Shueisha manga as well and not just WSJ.
Yeah but that's technically WSJ still. I meant more like Young Jump and that kind.Copies were in Spy x Family at any rate.
i doubt they have the same release scheduleYeah but that's technically WSJ still. I meant more like Young Jump and that kind.
Yes, I find it likely that a promotion happened with SQ releases instead. Kishi even released a oneshot there post Naruto.i doubt they have the same release schedule
yeah most newest volumes of Young Jump stuff were all released 9/19
I'm currently buying/following (not in order) Dragon Ball Super, World Trigger, Haikyu, The Promised Neverland, Dr Stone, Blue Exorcist, Seraph of the End, Arslan, Btooom, Real Account, The Seven Deadly Sins, Summer time rendering, Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku, Moon Land, Curtain's up, I'm off, Act-age, Arata Primal, Chihayafuru, Space Brothers, Bride Stories, Natsume's Book of Friends, Psychic Investigator Yakumo, Detective Conan, Liar Game, Daytime Shooting Star, Tomo-chan is a girl, and probably some more that I can't think of right now.Christ your taste is so weird. What DO you like? Are you just past your shonen period?
Keep in mind that M+ has only been around since January, so chapters that appeared before that don't count. Also the site is getting more and more popular, so chapters are getting more hits now than in the beginning.Jujutsu kaisen at ch 76 has 515k views
Samurai 8 at ch 20 is 450k views don't think that's so bad.
Even actage has around 382k views at ch 83
If this one bombs, don't count on it.Curious if Jump will try to push the next manga from Kubo like this too...
mann, imagine if he was really going for burn the witch. but instead of drawing, he would only writeCurious if Jump will try to push the next manga from Kubo like this too...
Yep, of course they will. Just because it failed once doesn't mean return of someone else would not succeed. Don't forget, Shimabu, Ohba/Obata returns in WSJ were all huge successes.Curious if Jump will try to push the next manga from Kubo like this too...
Kubo's greatest strength is his art. So, if he isn't drawing, he shouldn't be back. I'd rather he do a monthly series in that case if it gives him more room for his health and life.mann, imagine if he was really going for burn the witch. but instead of drawing, he would only write