A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work


  • Total voters
    20

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The Nekoma one was great and pretty difficult to me as well because Nekoma is my favorite team besides Karasuno, so I had inner conflicts. :XD Kenma is another favorite of mine and he had a great development in that match as well, I loved his final moments when he smiled and thanked Kuroo.
So yeah I guess this match is epic but is going to be hard to top the Nekoma one. :Haha Still the tension in this match is insane, I also like how emotional it is, and almost everyone at Karasuno are getting the spotlight and their own development (these Asahi moments<3).
This latest chapter was such a plot twist in a way lol. I haven't cried for a Haikyuu chapter for a long time but this one got me tearing up. When Hinata insisted "I'm not injured" it was too much, but then Takeda's speech made me lost it :XD These last panels of everyone's reactions were great, and the little Kageyama/Hinata final interaction was epic as always. I'm sure this will be a turning point for Hinata's chara development.

Agreed with how likeable the characters are, especially the rivals one, the author manages to make you want to cheer for them sometimes. I honestly don't like Satori as much as I love Ushiwaka, but tbh I doubt I will ever like a character more than him. :hee

Here some spam too~







Yeah, the last part of the Nekoma match was really great. That Kenma development was one of the highlights of the whole manga, in my eyes.

Same actually, the character expressions were amazing this chapter. And that teacher speech really got me too lol. This is definitely going to be a turning point for both Karasuno and Hinata. I really don't know how the match is going to end now, but it's great that the manga still remains somewhat unpredictable. Wasn't really a fan of the Hinata and Kageyama relationship, but I'm liking their chemistry lately.

Haha, well I think that Shiratorizawa match was the first that had me captivated from beginning to end, but I think the current match and the one against Nekoma might be able to top it once animated. It's still really far away, but I hope the anime will reach this part eventually, it's just too good. For now really looking forward to the next season :wtf

Oh I'm sorry, since the chap has already official translation I thought it was safe already :sweat
Hope that you didn't read everything and that you manage to read the chap soon, I will try to post in the Haikyuu thread some time too. :blush
No problem, just didn't expect you to talk about the new chap so short after release. Chap still managed to blow me away xD
And yeah, the Haikyuu thread definitely deserves more attention. Good thing Orgz and Holt are keeping it alive : D Looking forward to more of your thoughts :3
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Na niiii!!! Haikyuu!! Talk in here. Jk jk
So I started watching kimetsu no yaiba. Just one episode, I'm in love already
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Na niiii!!! Haikyuu!! Talk in here. Jk jk
So I started watching kimetsu no yaiba. Just one episode, I'm in love already
lol hey Holt, long time no see ;) How are you doing? (And yes, I've been enjoying your Haikyuu comments :nod)

Well Kimetsu is a fun show with great animation, but don't expect anything outstanding. Definitely a good watch and a rather good adaptation, but don't expect to be blown away. It's nice to see that the manga is finally getting more attention, though : D

This is the answer
uh oh, that poor screen =/ How did that happen?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
lol hey Holt, long time no see ;) How are you doing? (And yes, I've been enjoying your Haikyuu comments :nod)

Well Kimetsu is a fun show with great animation, but don't expect anything outstanding. Definitely a good watch and a rather good adaptation, but don't expect to be blown away. It's nice to see that the manga is finally getting more attention, though : D



uh oh, that poor screen =/ How did that happen?
I do enjoy it a fair bit though. I'm about halfway now (Ep 12). I like it so far. It's been really long since I watched any anime too, so this looks really good to me

Ah Haikyuu. It's been so amazing. It helps getting better and better. My No 1 read each week now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
uh oh, that poor screen =/ How did that happen?
No idea, I just opened to play umineko and found the screen like that :emobirb

This was basically me when I found the screen like that expect without the last part
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I do enjoy it a fair bit though. I'm about halfway now (Ep 12). I like it so far. It's been really long since I watched any anime too, so this looks really good to me

Ah Haikyuu. It's been so amazing. It helps getting better and better. My No 1 read each week now
It's your first anime in a long time, why? But ofc the show looks really good yeah, it's ufotable we're talking about :XD My only complaint would be that the pace could've been faster at times, but mb that's just bc I've read the manga. Good to hear you're enjoying the show :nod

I totally agree about Haikyuu, it's been amazing lately. It's definitely my fav weekly read atm, can't wait to see how this match turns out. And the anime's only a few months away too :zomg

No idea, I just opened to play umineko and found the screen like that :emobirb

This was basically me when I found the screen like that expect without the last part
That sucks :( Hope it's not too costly to repair or get a new one?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's your first anime in a long time, why? But ofc the show looks really good yeah, it's ufotable we're talking about :XD My only complaint would be that the pace could've been faster at times, but mb that's just bc I've read the manga. Good to hear you're enjoying the show :nod

I totally agree about Haikyuu, it's been amazing lately. It's definitely my fav weekly read atm, can't wait to see how this match turns out. And the anime's only a few months away too :zomg



That sucks :( Hope it's not too costly to repair or get a new one?
Oh because I've been mega busy. Work, side gigs, managing tech communities , personal improvement and ofc school (though I'm almost done with that). I watched up to Ep 23 now. I think there's just one more left, that's sad lol. Would've loved to see more of the Hashiras, but they just got introduced so I'd have to be a bit more patient
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
It's been a while since I spam a bunch of DR fanarts, so here ya go! Only Nagito though cause he's my fav :hearts
And my 100% candidate for the top ten video game villain in Top Ten Game XP






His luck seems to ran out today XD


And now it's back! \o/


 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's been a while since I spam a bunch of DR fanarts, so here ya go! Only Nagito though cause he's my fav :hearts
And my 100% candidate for the top ten video game villain in Top Ten Game XP






His luck seems to ran out today XD


And now it's back! \o/


Very nice, thanks for sharing Elu :blush He's a great char but I chose someone else from Danganronpa, simply because I don't really consider him a full villain. More like someone who's just doing his own thing without really being on either side.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Very nice, thanks for sharing Elu :blush He's a great char but I chose someone else from Danganronpa, simply because I don't really consider him a full villain. More like someone who's just doing his own thing without really being on either side.
I assume that's Kokichi... because otherwise, who else it is because I know you don't like Byakuya that much :XD
I'm surprised you didn't end up picking Nagito, though, since you like him more than Kokichi. Unless that opinion changed overtime. For me, I ended up appreciating Nagito alot more.

But, I haven't send my list yet, so I might choose Kokichi too, but let's just see.

Oh and here's fanarts of these two psychopaths while we're at it XP




 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Kokichi isn't really a villain also more like an anti hero :lambirb
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
Kokichi isn't really a villain also more like an anti hero :lambirb
His actions in chapters 4-5 beg to differ :lambirb
I would have preferred others if he didn't do those things. But here we are XP
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I assume that's Kokichi... because otherwise, who else it is because I know you don't like Byakuya that much :XD
I'm surprised you didn't end up picking Nagito, though, since you like him more than Kokichi. Unless that opinion changed overtime. For me, I ended up appreciating Nagito alot more.

But, I haven't send my list yet, so I might choose Kokichi too, but let's just see.

Oh and here's fanarts of these two psychopaths while we're at it XP




Sorry for the late response, wanted to keep my Junko nom a secret until Faust released the list... :XD I'm pretty much with what Asa has said, both are more of an anti-hero to me, grey characters who are on either side depending on the situation and their beliefs.

And you're not wrong that I still like Nagito a lot more, haha. Nice pics btw, thanks :blush You've prolly seen a lot of Dangan fanart by now, but let me share some too:











Kokichi isn't really a villain also more like an anti hero :lambirb
Exactly :lambirb How's your laptop doing, could you get the screen fixed?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nii is it true you‘ll join the december MG for the Danganronpa theme? Should I start freeing my schedule in advance?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Voted Fate Zero.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Sorry for the late response, wanted to keep my Junko nom a secret until Faust released the list... :XD I'm pretty much with what Asa has said, both are more of an anti-hero to me, grey characters who are on either side depending on the situation and their beliefs.

And you're not wrong that I still like Nagito a lot more, haha. Nice pics btw, thanks :blush You've prolly seen a lot of Dangan fanart by now, but let me share some too:













Exactly :lambirb How's your laptop doing, could you get the screen fixed?
Dont want the screen to get fixed, want to buy a new one, my own one considering this pc was my older brother's...before he broke it so it never was in a good shape.


Well the good thing is that I found a spare screen form long ago when there was a desktop, tho the screen isn't that great, still it's better than nothing (after long use it turn ...green)
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nii is it true you‘ll join the december MG for the Danganronpa theme? Should I start freeing my schedule in advance?
I vaguely remember saying something like that... :XD I think you can start freeing your schedule, if there's nothing unexpected I'll participate :nod Better don't expect a lot of activity though, it's going to be a busy time with work (and if it's during Christmas I barely won't be able to participate at all, family stuff)

Dont want the screen to get fixed, want to buy a new one, my own one considering this pc was my older brother's...before he broke it so it never was in a good shape.


Well the good thing is that I found a spare screen form long ago when there was a desktop, tho the screen isn't that great, still it's better than nothing (after long use it turn ...green)
lol that sounds less than ideal... but I'm happy to hear you can at least look on a screen for now. I guess neither of you can afford a new PC/laptop for now? Hope it won't take too long until you can get a new one!
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nii if I am to be a Fate expert like you what should I do?

The first step i can think is playing the Visual Novel of Fate Stay Night and seeing all Fate Anime :hmm

Other than that??
 
Last edited:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I vaguely remember saying something like that... :XD I think you can start freeing your schedule, if there's nothing unexpected I'll participate :nod Better don't expect a lot of activity though, it's going to be a busy time with work (and if it's during Christmas I barely won't be able to participate at all, family stuff)



lol that sounds less than ideal... but I'm happy to hear you can at least look on a screen for now. I guess neither of you can afford a new PC/laptop for now? Hope it won't take too long until you can get a new one!
Well the one I want, I definitely can't afford it, so I saving, know that my parents won't allow me to get an expensive pc at my age... so I'm saving to get an expensive pc :evil
It won't matter if it's form my savings.


Btw
(and if it's during Christmas I barely won't be able to participate at all, family stuff)
:emobirb
Well we still don't know when the game will be but it's most likely going to be close to xmas ...
 
Top