Why though?
Well we still don't know when the game will be but it's most likely going to be close to xmas ...
Why though?
Well we still don't know when the game will be but it's most likely going to be close to xmas ...
Why do you want to be a Fate expert?Nii if I am to be a Fate expert like you what should I do?
The first step i can think is playing the Visual Novel of Fate Stay Night and seeing all Fate Anime
Other than that??
Saving your own money for a new PC? That's cool, but also annoying I imagineWell the one I want, I definitely can't afford it, so I saving, know that my parents won't allow me to get an expensive pc at my age... so I'm saving to get an expensive pc
It won't matter if it's form my savings.
Btw
Well we still don't know when the game will be but it's most likely going to be close to xmas ...
Hang in there Asa, I'm sure you'll make it eventually 
Will likely be staying with a bunch family members for a couple of days around that time, and access to the net will likely be limited. No need to adjust the date just for me though, what matters is that you guys have the necessary time to handle the game. I know from my own experience how taxing that can be lol.I mean I maybe understand him. After Stay Night, UBW and Zero(watched in that order) I was intrigued enough to delve into the light novels and other Fate things, but ended up not doing it. Had I done I‘d prolly have gotten confused about all the endless parallel world things and plot direction.Why do you want to be a Fate expert?![]()
I think that's something people just get wrong, but I agree that looking at it from the outside can seem very confusing (when it actually isn't).I mean I maybe understand him. After Stay Night, UBW and Zero(watched in that order) I was intrigued enough to delve into the light novels and other Fate things, but ended up not doing it. Had I done I‘d prolly have gotten confused about all the endless parallel world things and plot direction.
It looks Lot clearer now.I think that's something people just get wrong, but I agree that looking at it from the outside can seem very confusing (when it actually isn't).
Personally I believe it's quite simple, and tbh you only need to read the Fate/Stay Night VN to delve into any of the other Fate entries. What makes this complicated is that the VN is quite long, and has never been fully animated (which leads to anime-onlies missing some important plot points). Should be more easy once the last Heavens Feel anime film is released next year. UBW and Heavens Feel are enough to jump into any other entry, in my eyes.
You can see it like this:
Fate/Zero -> Fate/Stay Night VN (Fate/UBW/Heavens Feel) -> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN [these are the original works and main entry, and the only one with a chronological order. It's by far the most important, and you're gucci once you're done with this. Anything else is just an extra and can be viewed/read/played in any order.]
Fate/Extra [It's own thing in it's own universe. Has sort-of sequels, they're all games]
Fate/Kaleid Liner [It's own thing in it's own universe. The manga has been adapted to anime for the most part]
Fate/Apocrypha [It's own thing in it's own universe. The Light Novels have been adapted to anime, the story here's done. And yes, it's easily the worst entry in the whole franchise, if you ask me.]
Fate/Grand Order [It's own thing in it's own world. A currently ongoing phone game, and their money-printing machine]
There's a bit more stuff than this, but that can safely be ignored until you want to delve into this universe to the absolute full extent. As you can see, it's actually quite simple if you're aware that everything besides Zero/Stay Night/Hollow Ataraxia is just a spinoff. I want to stress that everything else is strictly it's own thing.
What makes this so overwhelming is that most of these spinoffs have multiple entries and anime adaptations, and as I mentioned above, that the original work has never been fully adapted to anime.

I'm cool with everything you think is worth sharingNii there‘s way too many pics, would be too bothersome to put up all. Anything specific interesting you? In April was sakura tree blossom time so there‘s many nature pics, then Tokyo city pics, Okinawa beaches etc.![]()
I was there in march (not this year) too, sakura trees in full bloom are really beautiful
Curious about Okinawa though :3 And Tokyo pics can't be bad either, haha. I'll enjoy the pics anyway, so don't worry : D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The game? Played it a bit, thanks of a friend, that one introduced me to the animeWait, @revo are you playing Fate Grand Order?![]()

We definitely didn't xD But that's interesting, seems more and more people are introduced to Fate through Grand Order lol. So which anime did you watch, and what did you think about it? :3The game? Played it a bit, thanks of a friend, that one introduced me to the anime
Wait you and I never talked about Fate? :0
Going to confess you: it's such a mess with the seasons I started with Fate/Zero and people told me I had to go with /stay nightWe definitely didn't xD But that's interesting, seems more and more people are introduced to Fate through Grand Order lol. So which anime did you watch, and what did you think about it? :3
hopefully I finally got how to watch it but there are quite many lol, enjoying it so far, especially the animations. lol, so in what order did you watch/are you watching the anime?Going to confess you: it's such a mess with the seasons I started with Fate/Zero and people told me I had to go with /stay nighthopefully I finally got how to watch it but there are quite many lol, enjoying it so far, especially the animations.
I need to know the answer from you: who is your ultimate fave Fate girl? I know your love for Emiya but not the rest.
Most of the anime out there are seperate things, but some things are rather important. I always recommend the original work, the Visual Novel, but I understand that for many people it's a bigger step than simply watching an anime.
You think your confused now. Just wait until @Nii hits you with the real list. He really showed a lot of restraint with that poll.Best Fate Work? Argh I am confused!!!!!!!!![]()

Heh xD That would be Saber Alter I guess, she's the original after all.An alternate question, if you will, who is your favorite alter?
Looks nice and calming, thanksFirst wave of random beach pics in Okinawa, one of them is the sight from the balcony of our place there.
Idk if I'll put up more, since due to some bugs many pics are broken. There were a lot more Okinawa pics than that but oh well.
Also had to exclude the pics I was on![]()
Did you also visit the Shuri castle that burned down today? Sad news 
I mean, a lot of that is just the same story but different medium. Lists like that make it look way more complicated than it actually is.You think your confused now. Just wait until @Nii hits you with the real list. He really showed a lot of restraint with that poll.
Like usually with big franchises, there's a real lot of obscure stuff, or things you just don't need to read or watch at all.