<333 feels good man.Oh my god it is Nuno. It's like a dream came true.![]()
Haha, yeah I think I'm doing alright health wise! I'll try not to vanish for 2 years this time.Holy fuck, at this point I didn't expect to ever see you again. Good to see you're alive and healthy Nuno lol
I just hope you won't vanish again that soon...
I'm doing pretty well, just more busy than I would like (I'm sure you know that feel). Sort of got 2 jobs to handle atmWhich is also why I stepped down, but I don't think I'll leave MH fully anytime soon. Otherwise, there's nothing too important, but a lot happens in 2 and half years, so I guess we could talk some more if you find the time
How about you? What have you been up to during the last2 and half3 years? :3
Yeah I said the same thing and stuck around for a long time after retirement, but eventually with my interest in manga/anime fading and things getting more distant it was easy to sort of "ease out". MH took up so much of my time at that time, so it was a pretty huge thing to "let go" even though it fucking sucked
Of course not saying you'll disappear, but I understood why others who went through the same thing as me like Tiff etc. just disappeared off the face of the earth before. Which I never really understood at the time.Haha, you can tell me about the 2 (wtf why 2) jobs if you want to! But yeah I'm sort of working at the same place with some expanded responsibilities and just working up experience and gradually increasing my paycheck I guess. Trying to find something new now though, and yeah in the past 3 years I've had a girlfriend (not in past tense, haha), so that obviously consumes a lot of time. But that has been the best thing to happen in years. So year, life goes by like that, been into fitness a lot so been working out a lot with my cousin mostly who is even more into it than I am. Time flies when you got another hobby like that + gf etc.
I guess I'll try and get on Slack another day so it's easier to convo. Too late to start that now, gotta go to bed soon so I don't get too sleepy tomorrow at work


(been some time since I last used that smiley lol)
Don't worry about being confused at this point, that's only natural xD Honestly though, now is when the story starts for real. Be ready for someone insane twists and turns, because the game will shift heavily more than once. Personally I don't think it's all great, but it almost never stops being entertaining. Really looking forward to your thoughts about EP2 

I'm especially starting to like Hirugami for once, what do you think of him? Also I feel that Hinata has been having really good character development.



And no, I actually didn't see these yet 

Such a dodger.
Still the tension in this match is insane, I also like how emotional it is, and almost everyone at Karasuno are getting the spotlight and their own development (these Asahi moments<3).