Games Mafia Game 75 - Noblesse x Noragami Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The Cute Candies
1. Blood Candy - This Candy increases your chance of survival (50%) for tonight but role actions will be stunned the next phase
2. Gummy candy - This candy makes you sick so you cannot vote the next day. Your name will be added to the sticky post as someone who cannot vote.
3. Spicy candy - A permanent secondary role has been added to you - Healthy Townie. You are now immune to candies with illnesses, stuns, and poisons.
——-so would be only Gummy, Blood, and Big Juicy for candy based
4. Peppermint Bark Candy - You now have a temporary special ability to block someone instead of your normal role. You may choose between the two roles but you cannot use both. The block is also First Priority.
5. Bittersweet Candy - For roles with sanity (Detective, Doctor, Apprentice, Spy, etc...) if you eat this candy after Night 3 then you get your sanity confirmed while mafia can become a Substitute and learn a skill from one of their comrades
—- does nothing to third party
6. SweetTea Candy - You may target a player, if they use an action there is a 50% chance of redirecting that action to yourself. This redirected action is Second Priority
7. Ghost Candy - If you die during the current phase, your death will be hidden like a janitor kill. (No color codes, real janitor ???)
8. Jolly Rancher Candy - This Candy helps increase priority level by 1 level
9. Roll-up Candy - Protection from Secondary actions but not Tertiary ones
10. Enchantress Candy - This candy is a bland candy cannot be ingested by a poor Halloween spirit like you.
—-Anyone can eat it but the candy is a troll and has no effects.
11. Big Juicy Candy - Players who eat this candy only be able to post 3 times during the day phase. You will be informed of this at the beginning of the Day Phase it takes effect in. The limit is only for that day phase in the normal thread.. You will still be able to use Day Pads. Your lynch post counts as one of the three. You will return to normal the following day. This is considered as a posting stunning action.
12. Birthday Candy - if a kill action is used against you, it will be frozen and dethaw durng the day before killing you the following night (means it will be frozen and act on you the next night)
13. Chocolate Candy - Your role permanently changes to a randomized role according to your alliance. It is randomize from pre-selected lists. (The lists are not shown to player; only hosts know and will reveal at Endgame) o


  • ( For Town: Vengeful Townie, Sleeper, Mortician, Spirit Medium, Sane Doctor, Paranoid Spy, Vanilla Townie, investigator for janitor candy and janitor upgrade)

  • (Mafia: Mafia Doctor, Mafia Bomb, Detective, Janitor, Vanilla mafia)


  • For Third party:
1. Mentor/Recruited Sub Mentor - Lone janitor
- kills sub without mentee
2. Mentee - Serial Killer
- helps to protect mentee from dying if Mentor dies
3. Lone Serial Killer - Shapeshifter
-helps Lone Serial Killer (but also potentially helps upgrades mentee)

it was agreed with mentor group that with upgrades, they should be treated like a mafia group with 1 kill per night quota. Also if mentor eats candy then kills mentee since no Recruiter unless Sub teacher takes mentees place; Originally there was no rule for additional recruit due to the nature of the mechanic as the mentor recruiting would eventually change and be phased out due to being replaced with other third party roles, the decision was made however to give the additional recruit on the night of the chocolate being taken by the mentee

Besides the candies that temporarily changed like prostitute and the ones that permanently changed role changed you like chocolate, if you didn’t like your role, you could use the gambling system to get rid of it. Also there would have been a burden in the game had Lich played. o/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There as never a point to the colors! We just put colors in pm to make it pretty cuz girls like colors. :arf Stop being extra, people! ✋
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also

1. Updated Barkeeper - Farfalla - Takeo: -> becomes Sleeper -> gets role stolen -> Vanilla + (Healthy Townie)
2. Sane Detective - Lambu -M21-> Mentored
3. Sane Doctor - Revo -Yukine
4. Prosecutor - Zasz -Regis
5. Sane Spy - Holt - Rai
6. Insane Detective - Kiki/Hardy -Fujisaki-> Mentored (Jammin teaching these Detectives xD lol)
7. Freeman - Juvia -Hiyori -> changed to prostitute N2 -> changed back to freeman D3
8. Restless Spirit - Gnut -Tao -> Changed to prostitute N2
9. Updated Pirate (Naive Traitor) - Erin-Nora -> stole Sleeper -> changed to Mortician
10. Noble - Gajeel Nashi -Kazuma
11.Townie Bomb - Vandred -Lunark -> became redirecting Bomb
12. Witch - Empty -Kofuku&Daikoku
13. Updated Bodyguard - Panda -Rael
14. Sub Teacher (+ Healthy Townie)
- Son of Daws -Seira>> Sub Mentor
15. Serial Killer - Shino -Alzacks/Rajakpic
16. Mentor - Jammin-Frankenstein
17. Mafia Apprentice (choice: Assassin or Bomb) - DIgiDude-Muzaka
18. Mafia Boss - Seraph -Yato -> became Mafia Detective
19. Mafia Escort - Kato -Dr. Crombel
20. Mafia Gambler - Marma -Kei Ru -> became Bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Despite saying Mafia was too weak. Town had a Freeman and a naive traitor also their upgrades candy wasn’t as good as what mafia and third party could have gotten. They also never had a prostitute, having to rely on the candies and Farfalla’s BK only for blocking. And they only had a sane Doc + BG for protection, otherwise had to rely on candies in a game filled with killers. Also the Noble + detectives + doctors were all good candidates for mentoring. Mafia doctor and sleeper were things offered as potential upgrade that could help. And DD had an assassin upgrade. Town had a lot of passive roles to weaken them but also could help them try candies. Why people with important roles immediately wanted to try candies is beyond me since there were bad ones mixed in, even if most were good.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If we have a mafia doctor in the team, you guys would have said we gave unfair advantage to the mafia with the assassin upgrade! :sexyarf And any more mafia would have also been dangerous to the third party. Especially adding a mafia detective from the beginning. Van already got me for town being too weak because Mentor is arguably strongest TP role and also that assassin. Then Lambu in here with mafia being too weak. Make up your mind people!
 
Last edited:

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Battle Tendency

Day 1
1-Spirits vs Mad Scientists-> Mad scientists win Ghost candy

2-Werewolves vs vampires >>werewolves lose >>Vampires gain bittersweet

3-Mad Scientists vs sorcerers >> sorcerers won; gain gummy candy

4-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerers Challenge 2 pieces>>>MS (chocolate and ghost) Vs. Soc (Big Juicy and ghost)

Day 2
1-Mad scientist vs Sorcerers >> Mad Scientists win gummy

2-Vampires vs Mad Scientists>>>> Vampires gain rollup


3-Seraph (Sorcerers) vs Spirits >> soceroros win blood

4-Werewolves va Sorcerers>> Weres win blood


5-Mad Scientists vs Sorcerors>> Sorcerers gain gummy

6-Mad scientists vs sorc -> rejected by Sorc

Day 3
1-Werewolves vs Sorcerers)>>> Werewolves win 1 gummy


2-Scientists vs Revo >>> Revo wins
(2 ghost) vs 1 bitter and 1 spicy > revo wins 2 ghosts


3-werewolves vs vampires-vampires win bloody candy


4-Werewolves birthday vs sorcerers gummy>>>> Sorcerers win 1 birthday

Day 4
1-werewolves vs vampires (2 pieces)>> Vampires won
Gummy

2-Ghost vs bittersweet, gummy
Seraphs ghost vs daws gummy >> Go to vampires

Day 5
1-vampire challenge with juviii’s bittersweet and spicy
werewolves bet bithday and gummy>>>> werewlves win bittersweet and spicy



DAY 1
Muzaka/DD prosecuted by Regis
Gajeel noble >>>votes Zasz
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 2
Stuns
- Juviii - post Limiter
- Kato - post Limiter

Gajeel Noble vote >>>> Kato
Marma does not use Gambler powers

DAY 3
Gajeel uses noble vote on shinobi

farfalla sicklied in vote
holt also sicklied in vote

DAY 4
gajeelnashi uses noble vote on hardy

DAY 5
Gajeel uses noble vote on Juviii






NIGHT 1

Candy Actions
1 Holt did not eat any candies
2 Vandred eats peppermint
3. Seraph sips coffee instead of eating candy
4. Erinyes eats blood candy
5. Juviii eats big juicy
6. Panda eats enchantress candy
7. Shino eats enchantress candy
8. LAMBU eats no candy
9. Kato eats Big Juicy
10. jammin eats no candi
11. Marma declines candy cuz figure
12. Farfalla eats jolly rancher, becomes super BK
13. Gnut choose not to eat any candies for the first night.
14. Kiki only used his action, no candies
15. Gajeel eats no candies
16. Daws eats a spicy candy
17. Empty eats none
18. Revo is missing in action on N1


Zero priority
Farfalla eats priority increasing candy and invited Empty, Van, Gajeel
- blocks Vandred

First priority
Vandred eats peppermint candy >> targets shinobi with 1 block ability (unsuccessful) >> blocked by Farfalla
Kato Escort eats big juicy candy - blocks Holt X - will have post limited tomorrow

Second priority
Detective Lambu>>>investigates Farfalla >> gets innocent >> recruited by Jammin X
Doctor revo saves no action
Spy Holt - spies on Lambu >> (Unsuccessful) blocked by KatoX
Detective Kiki>> investigates shinobi >>> gets innocentX

Third priority
Erin Pirate eats blood candy>>> no action >> under blood protection and actions will be stun tomorrow
bodyguard (Panda) uses Enchantress >>protects Farfalla>> dies X
Shino Sk-blocked by Vandred - kills Empty Soul>>> eats enchantress candyX
Mentor Jammin - mentors Lambu X
Sons of Daws - guessing EmptySoul ; uses spicy candy >>> gets healthy townie permanent secondary ability
Gambler Marma - kills Panda’sX
Juviii has limited posts because of big juicy candy

NIGHT 2

Candy action
revo eats birthday and gets freezer
Farfalla eats gummy and gets sickly tomorrow
Marma eats chocolate and becomes bomb
seraph eats chocolate and becomes Detective
gnut - gummy and gets prostitute role
juviii - gummy and gets prostitute role
daws - blood - gets survival but not the stun
vandred - sweet tea - redirects Marma to him
Lambu - enchantress - nothing happens
Jammin - Rollup - protection from secondary actions
holt - gummy - sickly tomorrow
Hardy - no candies
shinobi eats peppermint - declines block role
gajeelnashi - doesn’t eat ghost candy
Erin - no candies

First Priority
Farfalla BK invites Van, Revo, Seraph >>>>role reveal bomb
Fake Prostitute gnut blocks Vandred
Fake Prostitute Juviii - blocks Vandred
Sons of Daws - guessing Vandred
revo - gets gnut and Marma candies

Second Priority
Doctor revo - protect Jammin + eats Freezer candy - any kill will get frozen and de thaw on N4>>protection on Jammin fails due to candy
Jammin receives protection from secondary actions- including revo’s protection
Spy Holt - shinobi >>>> she targeted gnut
Detective Kiki turns into Detective Hardy - investigates Seraph
Seraph>>> role change to Detective >>> investigates Farfalla >> gets Barkeper
Vandred - redirecting candy >> choose Marma’s action >> coinflip >> redirects Marma’s kill to him, which was already on him 😂 lol XD Marma >> role changes to Bomb >>> kills vandred (successful; dies because of he bomb)
(honestly like a scenario where girl doesn’t get invite to orgy and kills the guy right when he inviting her) xD

Third Priority
Erin Pirate - stunned pirate
Shino Sk kills gnut - successful
Marma changes to bomb - kills Van - also Marma, reinforced to Van by Van ^^ (Kill me now!) (Ok I will stop)
Mentor Jammin - kills Van - unsuccessful; already died due to jealous ex
mentee Lambu / declines kill


NIGHT 3

Candy
1. Farfalla eats chocolate and changes to sleeper
2. Juviii eats blood candy, gets coinflip protection and stuns action bed today
3. Holt eats birthday
4. Seraph eats birthday
5. Erin chose not to eat candy
6. Hardy eats birthday
7. Seraph eats birthday
8. Jammin chose not to eat candy
9. Revo eats birthday
10. Lambu eats chocolate

Night Actions
Farfalla BK>>> Changes to sleeper
Doctor revo protects Juviii
Spy Holt >>> spies on Lambu >> gets nothing
Detective Hardy investigates Daws >> gets guilty
Erin Pirate steals roles >>>farfa role>> changes to Sleeper
Detective Seraph kills Holt (action frozen til tomorrow)
Mentor Jammin recruits Hardy
Serial killer Lambu >> doesn’t kill
Sons of Daws - guessing Jammin >> gets recruited

juviii - Freeman - under revo protection
hardy - insane detective - under birthday protection
holt- under birthday protection - won’t be killed til tomorrow night - Sane Spy
revo - Doctor - under birthday protection
seraph - under birthday protection

NIGHT 4
Candy action
Erinyes - eat chocolate
Farfalla eats spicy, gets healthy Townie as secondary role
Hardy eats bitter sweet, nothing happens
revo eats no candies
daws eats gummy >> nullified by his healthy Townie status
lambu >>> eats jolly rancher > raises priority of kill
holt >>>>>eats jolly rancher > raises priority of spying on lambu
juviii stunned but has no night actions

Night actions
Spy Holt >>>> spy on lambu>>>gets that lambu targeted revo
Doctor revo saves Holt >>> Coinflip to save Holt before she dies
Lambu kills Revo >> Successful (see previous action)
Mortician Erin >>> investigates Vandred - gets N1 Blocked; N2 Role Reveal; N2 Blocked (1); N2 Blocked (2); N2 kill action (1); N2 kill action
Kill action on Holt unfreezes >> unsuccessful >> Holt saved



Candy Bags provided:

Day 1
The Vampires
1. Blood and ghost- Erin (Townie Pirate with naive traitor)
2.Birthday and gummy - Kiki (Insane Det)
3. Peppermint and Big Juicy - Juviii (Freeman)
4. Enchantress and Jolly Rancher - Lambu (Sane Detective)

The Werewolves
1. Enchantress and Peppermint - Shino (SK)
2. Big Juicy and Birthday - Kato (Escort)
3. Spicy and gummy- Daws (Sub Teacher)
4. Bittersweet and Roll-up – Jammin (Mentor)

The Mad Scientists
1. Spicy and SweetTea candy - Empty (Witch)
2. Gummy candy and chocolate - GajeelNashi (Noble)
3. Roll-Up and Peppermint - Vandred (Bomb)
4. Jolly Rancher and Ghost - Farfalla (Bk)

The Spirits
1. Ghost candy and birthday candy xD - DD (mafia apprentice)
2. Peppermint and Spicy - gnut (Restless Spirit)
3. Chocolate and SweetTea – Marma (Gambler)
4. Blood and Big Juicy - (Revo - Sane Doc)

The Sorcerers
1.big juicy candy and jolly rancher candy xD - Zasz (prosecutor)
2. Blood and Enchantress - Panda (Bodyguard)
3.gummy candy and Birthday - Holt (Spy)
4. Ghost and Bittersweet - Seraph (Mafia Boss)


Day 3
1. GajeelNashi - Ghost
2. seraph - Gummy
3. Shino - Spicy
4. Revo - buttersweet + sweet tea and spicy
5. Lambu- Chocolate.
6. Juviii - Enchantress
7. Hardy - ghost
8. Farfalla - chocolate
9. Erin - Chocolate
10. Holt - peppermints
11. Daws - ghost
12. Jammin - Blood

Day 5
Chocolate juviii
Chocolate jammin
Chocolate daws
Bittersweet hardy
Bittersweet erin
Peppermints holt
Peppermints lambu
Birthday gajeel
Gummy Farfalla
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Im on my break again but I will be back in a few hours.

I get the Panda kill, but why Empty? Its kind of a weird move.
Did anyone eat their candies? I decided to wait on mine till its effects are clearer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And dont you guys go on about secretism about this, even the host is encouraging us to do it in the op post.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
"its"? Odd wording, thought you had 2, dunno why emphasize one if you're holding both. +1 your team got and maybe ended with you. Imo that's weird since there are 13 candies and you might take forever to learn about yours and never get the chance to use any.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
On another note, with 13 types of candy then I bet each one give a personal boost generic to the player, that including role changes. So @Vandred you might have been right about the names having something to do :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"its"? Odd wording, thought you had 2, dunno why emphasize one if you're holding both. +1 your team got and maybe ended with you. Imo that's weird since there are 13 candies and you might take forever to learn about yours and never get the chance to use any.
I dont know what odd wording you pointing, I still have my two candies: enchantress and jolly rancher. The candy we won was given to another member of our Candy group.

And about why I waited, I just wanted to use my role once without risking a dumb role change. If we get some insight on how candies work I will definitely eat one tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think we should share all the types of candy we have. Seriously guys we lose nothing by doing so and the mafias probably already know each type.

I understand if people want to hide certain effects for what they've eaten tho.

Now I have to go, be back later.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The mafia might have a list of some types but they likely already know some effects. Actually, they could have tried 3 to 4 already (depending on the size of the team) and even partially dodged the bad effects to act at night. I used a candy, it takes effect right away. So they can test them, learn and then coordinate actions depending on what they got. Learning even more from us would give them a big advantage... I alrdy dislike how hosts tell which candies were given in battles and randomized inside the groups cause then mafia can keep track of where the good ones are. I think Panda being killed by a teammate that wanted to hold more candies is a good possibility (less candies for the town to use / chance to collect more good ones). So the only things I'm willing to share are: I got Emp' Spicy Candy (no point in hiding since my team learned that); and I used one that ik someone else also has it. If I grow to trust the person, I'll advice said person about using it or not (since, again, in the case the person should use it, it can be done right away so the person doesn't become a target for a candy steal).
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I agree with farf, while mafia most likely already has information on the candies - sharing everything here (practically giving them all the information) doesn't sound like such an appealing idea.
Wouldn't mind sharing a little, but I'm really not convinced it's such a good idea to just lay everything out there.

I have not used a candy last night, didn't want to take the risk yet.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didnt use any candies...
 

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,075
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
Just managed to open the thread, so we lost a Witch too?

I didn't use any candy last night either, but should start doing it the next one.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It's multiple mafias, I take it. Too bad Panda is gone, seeing his role and Mafia App makes me wonder if there would have been an Assassin offer (and if there's another one waiting for the Oranges...).

Who killed Empty :arf This candy should be named bitter-tea... :feelsbadman

I ate one of mine last night, by the way. Did you too, @Juviii?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...or anyone else, really.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

On another note, with 13 types of candy then I bet each one give a personal boost generic to the player, that including role changes. So @Vandred you might have been right about the names having something to do :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I dont know what odd wording you pointing, I still have my two candies: enchantress and jolly rancher. The candy we won was given to another member of our Candy group.

And about why I waited, I just wanted to use my role once without risking a dumb role change. If we get some insight on how candies work I will definitely eat one tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think we should share all the types of candy we have. Seriously guys we lose nothing by doing so and the mafias probably already know each type.

I understand if people want to hide certain effects for what they've eaten tho.

Now I have to go, be back later.
I could draw a very broad and vague connection between the name of the candy I ate and its effect, but I think the hosts said any connection would be coincidental.

Not sure why so many waited instead of trying one, though. The longer we wait, the fewer chances we'll get.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,788
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
It's multiple mafias, I take it. Too bad Panda is gone, seeing his role and Mafia App makes me wonder if there would have been an Assassin offer (and if there's another one waiting for the Oranges...).

Who killed Empty :arf This candy should be named bitter-tea... :feelsbadman

I ate one of mine last night, by the way. Did you too, @Juviii?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...or anyone else, really.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I could draw a very broad and vague connection between the name of the candy I ate and its effect, but I think the hosts said any connection would be coincidental.

Not sure why so many waited instead of trying one, though. The longer we wait, the fewer chances we'll get.
I did and because of my candy I can only post 3 times today. So I'll save my other posts to the end of the phase.

Also it seems those with the same colors can have different names, maybe the shade is different so I'm not sure if ours truly are the same anymore. If you want to share the name or first letter, it would be nice, if you prefer not to that's fine as well.

From the name of mine I can tell y' all that you shouldn't trust the names at all. The connection is more than vague. Those baka hosts....
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So Panda died and so did Empty? If Panda was a kill target that would make sense to me given his skill as a player and potential to be a threat later on in the game,but for Empty i have no idea. After all this was her Comeback-Game,she hadn't played in a long time so going for her wouldn't make sense at least not on N1.

Perhaps a TP target? An Insane Doc's failed Protection? Was she the Mafia Target and the former 2 options apply to Panda? Ah dang it.

As for me,i have 4 Candies,a Gummy Candy,a Chocolate Candy,a Ghost Candy and a bittersweet candy. 2 of my Teammates are dead,Panda and Zasz so it's down to me and Holt now. Truthfully not an optimal situation to be in when i still don't know if Holt is a Mafia given that Zasz and Panda flipped Town. I wonder if its true and every Team has a Mafia or TP Member in it or if there is a team full of Townies too? Player count suggests that there is a Mafia with at least 4-5 People and perhaps a TP hiding in between? Or a 2nd Mafia? I'm not good with that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
So you're holding 4 @Seraph , didn't eat any?
Correct. I only have this much candy though because we won 2 battles yesterday where we won 3 Candies and because 2 of my Teammates died and their candy was distributed among the left behind Members.

I didn't eat any because frankly,i'm scared of what'll happen :nerd,i wanted to eat one but after seeing that Juviii's candy limits her down to 3 Posts i know for sure that that wouldn't work for me since when i have the time i'm too vocal a player haha. I might take the risk and eat one tomorrow(if i'm still alive) but yeah for now i won't.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Correct. I only have this much candy though because we won 2 battles yesterday where we won 3 Candies and because 2 of my Teammates died and their candy was distributed among the left behind Members.

I didn't eat any because frankly,i'm scared of what'll happen :nerd,i wanted to eat one but after seeing that Juviii's candy limits her down to 3 Posts i know for sure that that wouldn't work for me since when i have the time i'm too vocal a player haha. I might take the risk and eat one tomorrow(if i'm still alive) but yeah for now i won't.
You wanted to eat one, but saw what Juviii's candy did and reconsidered? Did I get that correctly? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did and because of my candy I can only post 3 times today. So I'll save my other posts to the end of the phase.

Also it seems those with the same colors can have different names, maybe the shade is different so I'm not sure if ours truly are the same anymore. If you want to share the name or first letter, it would be nice, if you prefer not to that's fine as well.

From the name of mine I can tell y' all that you shouldn't trust the names at all. The connection is more than vague. Those baka hosts....
Was it the blue or the green one? Uhhh... like this post for blue, hug for green :XD
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The mafia might have a list of some types but they likely already know some effects. Actually, they could have tried 3 to 4 already (depending on the size of the team) and even partially dodged the bad effects to act at night. I used a candy, it takes effect right away. So they can test them, learn and then coordinate actions depending on what they got. Learning even more from us would give them a big advantage... I alrdy dislike how hosts tell which candies were given in battles and randomized inside the groups cause then mafia can keep track of where the good ones are. I think Panda being killed by a teammate that wanted to hold more candies is a good possibility (less candies for the town to use / chance to collect more good ones). So the only things I'm willing to share are: I got Emp' Spicy Candy (no point in hiding since my team learned that); and I used one that ik someone else also has it. If I grow to trust the person, I'll advice said person about using it or not (since, again, in the case the person should use it, it can be done right away so the person doesn't become a target for a candy steal).
I agree with farf, while mafia most likely already has information on the candies - sharing everything here (practically giving them all the information) doesn't sound like such an appealing idea.
Wouldn't mind sharing a little, but I'm really not convinced it's such a good idea to just lay everything out there.

I have not used a candy last night, didn't want to take the risk yet.
Didn't say anything about revealing candy effects (I understand some of them are better off secret), but hiding which candies we are holding is meaningless and only gives Town less information than Mafias most probably already have since there's probably (at least) one mole per group guys, come on.

On another note, Juviii has very limited chances to speak today so Erin and I will voice some thing in her stead.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You wanted to eat one, but saw what Juviii's candy did and reconsidered? Did I get that correctly? :rolleyes:
Yeah i wanted to eat one in the next NP but when Juviii revealed earlier what the effects of her candy were i reconsidered. Who knows what the other candies can do to you.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah i wanted to eat one in the next NP but when Juviii revealed earlier what the effects of her candy were i reconsidered. Who knows what the other candies can do to you.
What I was implying is that the way you worded your post, it sounded more like you and Juviii were in a team together and you chose not to eat any after seeing her candy's immediate effect. After all, this would only explain why you wouldn't want to eat any next night, not last night. Why didn't you? The hosts said at least one of the starting ones are good, and you got a bunch. Didn't feel like risking it?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, that's not ideal. I was hoping to put some more focus on Empty. Seemed like one of those people on the outskirts to watchout for... I was right, but unfortunately, in the wrong way.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I take it it was the blue one then, @Juviii. Makes sense since I ate the green one and it was a different effect, which I'd count as good for a townie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top