I thought Gry was anti-Mafia Bomb that one game? No? My imagination.@SonOfDaws, did you say whether your role was active or passive?
I thought Gry was anti-Mafia Bomb that one game? No? My imagination.Pom BombHe might like it if he gives

Nope, only the Mentor got a mafia Stand, everyone else had roles from their same allegiance.It wasn’t like that last time?
The Stand rules were made so that those players that fully understood the Stand rules would have a huge advantage this game, be it town or mafia. And so it was.
I picked the Stands to either complement the main role or to add a bit of power where it lacked:
-Mafia: was attempted to be balanced around, giving them several powerful Stands, 4 people and decent regular roles.
-James: A detective who can hide for 1 night, and as long as he doesn't hide behind mafia is invincible that night. Is good for when you reveal detective results and expect the axe next night. Unfortunately only investigated townies and boss.
-Vandred: A doctor that can kill, as well as disable the vote of a player he doesn't trust.
-Zasz: Prosecutor for testing the role, and detective to help him decide who to target or to be able to give town something of value in case of getting mistrusted and not having to use Prosecutor. Was paranoid for the lulz.
-Erin: Apprentice for testing, insane to be able to join mafia in case she targetted them. Sane Doctor was so she can protect her mentor for 1 night to ensure his survival, but used it on Zasz..
-gnut: Testing the martyr, gave it a Sane Detective so he can be better aware of who is innocent/deserves his protection.
-SonOfDaws: Mortician just because @gnut said he wanted to see the role used again one of these days. Surprisingly though greg didn't actually know how mortician worked and pestered Daws because of it. Given Jesus stand for survivability and because I wanted a Jesus in the game.
-lawlett-kun: As a townie lover who is usually very disadvantaged compared to the mafia lover, he had prostitute to protect himself if his mafia lover told him that his team is killing him that night. As well as to be useful for town to prevent lynching since hoe. Also, Stand Politician gives him or his mafia lover more lynch-protection.
-Philia: Stand Badass Cowboy for 1 kill attempt and role restless spirit in case he dies. I thought about giving him Jesus but that removes the negatives of using cowboy and would prompt YOLO play, which he did anyway.
-A.ulq: A bar keeper since I like that role, and a witch for lynch protection/extra killing.
-Aonori: Second detective, who unlike the first one has no protective Stand but an additional Investigative Spy Stand to get a lot of info while he is alive.
-Farfalla: A Bulletproof who can bodyguard with the Stand, effectively saving 1 person 1 night, unless bodyguarding a Strongman kill that is... Ended up being a nice possible help for the Mentor/Mentee.
-Evil3ye: Threesome to make the lovers less unbalanced(unfortunately the role just sucks and he revealed for some reason). Bar Keeper to possibly find a lover if he's lucky, and he was lucky.
-Mazino: Mentor for 3rd party shenanigans, Stand of Mafia Boss for extra detective protection. The one he recruits still has his Stand so that felt like a strong enough thing to give him a less powerful Stand.
And that's about it from me. Thanks for playing ^^
I fully expect a Poisoner StandHe might like it if he gives an assassin stand to a mafia bomb \@_@/
Dunno if something like that would stop Gry from adding a role to the game.

Well things will be funny if DD reaches the next day and no one dies.I fully expect a Poisoner Stand![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A Regular Townie claim on D1 makes Poisoner look useful for once, I'll give you thatWell things will be funny if DD reaches the next day and no one dies.



Nope, only the Mentor got a mafia Stand, everyone else had roles from their same allegiance.
![]()
Fairly sure the reasoning was essentially the same this time around, complementing a role with a single use of another one. Judging from the comments so far, seems to be the case.
I fully expect a Poisoner Stand![]()
I was thinking a PGO Stand and a Santa Stand.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's a mafia bomb play if I've ever seen oneBros if I am alive tomorrow kill me bros.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am target for mafia for sure now.
Im not bomb. Whats your role btw?That's a mafia bomb play if I've ever seen one
It's a quite exciting role hope I don't mess it up.Im not bomb. Whats your role btw?
If you townies then you are on mafia radar now.It's a quite exciting role hope I don't mess it up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure sure, last time you said something on that line you were mafia betting on low attention to get past dayphases, still a good note to keepIt's a quite exciting role hope I don't mess it up.
Roll tears roll.Watching my team's most important game right now... @Crescent Jinx my Bayou Bengals are eating up some Bama ass xD
Anyways....since everyone else seems to be in an open mood,guess I'll join in too.
Active role...passive stand.
^one of the early onesWhat’s with all the passive and active combos? Idk. It doesn’t seem right to me. Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.