Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Seraph. I'm about to sleep and nothing's really shaken out except more doubt. Won't be back before the day ends since that's 3 am my time. I chose Seraph because I've decided to go with my gut. That aggressive display earlier came out of nowhere. He's not acting like MC protagonist townie Seraph and that makes me wonder.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Crescent Jinx it was hard reading your posts. I mean, you were triggered, but I'm not really sure why..
girl: (gives off warning signs)
Panda: (fails to read atmosphere)
girl: (does sth questionable)
Panda: ??
girl: fuck you (for not understding)
Panda: (Nani?)
girl: hiHI emotion btw :3
Panda: ... omo

^That’s a joke btw

Actually was already stressed this game with balancing it and work and just hit a little to close to Ao No Exorcist. Had to calm down before could continue because I was about read to jump ship.

Vandred's mortician result on Daws of course means either he was killed by PGO or by another stand (in which case the perp would be untraceable?)
It was Panda’s mortician. Vandred was the spy.

Anyway for now, I'll votekill Arjuna
He's like the opposite of DD. Says nothing, deflects everything and just makes random very obvious observation. Pompom is also very inactive. She mentioned early she basically has the same time as Gry to play, Gry's usually here so why doesn't she play?
See that’s why I don’t like this game. Feels like everyone waiting for that D4 Detective result when we have suspicious people and Arjuna will be on soon because Timezones. Unlike these people who won’t be here to defend themselves.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Or am I confused?
-Vandred spied on Daws during Night One.
-The result was that Daws targeted Gajeel
-Vandred then confronted Daws because Daws was saying that he targeted gnut which didn't make sense according to Vandred's result.
-Gry probably saw what was happening and decided to clear things up,
-Gry said that he mixed Daws target which was Gnut with Person X target which was me,

So yes, someone really did target me during N1 but we don't know who.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill Seraph. I'm about to sleep and nothing's really shaken out except more doubt. Won't be back before the day ends since that's 3 am my time. I chose Seraph because I've decided to go with my gut. That aggressive display earlier came out of nowhere. He's not acting like MC protagonist townie Seraph and that makes me wonder.
Wasn’t he your vote on D1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph and @Belserion do know each other the best. Since Bel has said hers, I would like Seraph’s opinion, too.

-Vandred spied on Daws during Night One.
-The result was that Daws targeted Gajeel
-Vandred then confronted Daws because Daws was saying that he targeted gnut which didn't make sense according to Vandred's result.
-Gry probably saw what was happening and decided to clear things up,
-Gry said that he mixed Daws target which was Gnut with Person X target which was me,

So yes, someone really did target me during N1 but we don't know who.
Since you are a newbie, I don’t think anyone would kill you, so hopefully it was not for a doctor sanity check. If so then fuq your choice whoever you are cuz no matter then alliance you should not aim to kill our new Players on N1. :arf That’s why they don’t come back.

With that being said, there’s only a few actions that it could have been. Plus the fact that Vandred saw it, means it wasn’t a stand? Right?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
It's not easy being Town's Hero i tell you that much...The weight i carry on my shoulders...the fates of my comrades,be they dead or alive weighing on my conscience...i think of it before i go to bed...and when i wake up in the morning...sometimes...i wonder:...Can i do this?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well,fair enough on it being a possible Mafia Play to clear suspicion, but tbf. Town-Me is not a stranger to sharing all of what he has/knows. It is not a first for me to do so,but i guess it explains why i was a suspect in every Game i played as Town. :grumble
That's true, alright.


Besides,was i Mafia i had probably taken a role and stand that i have had before and not ones that i have no practical knowledge of since it would've made it easier for me to blend in under my claim.
That's irrelevant...


Another reason for me to come out,besides the matter that i was trying to get answers/hints out of the other players before,would be that Town-Me tends to have a really limited lifespan. I usually become a target for Mafia's around N3/D4 or D5 at latest(Although it's been awhile since i've lived that long lol.) So i might as well get out what i can.
And that's also irrelevant.


I get the suspicion about it but even though i may have shared this much,it does not clear me or make me a confirmed Townie straight away. I can only keep on protecting over night and hope i don't die or that a Doctor protects me(Just not an insane one though,dying per protection as a protector would crack me up. XD)
That's also true.


As for revealing my Mafia Stand,i never said i would not reveal it,i only said i would not reveal it today. It is pretty much my Joker/Ultimate in this Game,best not to brag about it until i've used it or suspicion was to rise on me for some reason. Which is a very Seraph-like thing to happen if my last games are any indicator. :lambirb
And that's also what I expected. Welp.


You do not do it always but it seems like it's becoming part of your routine now.:fan
Feeling privileged already? :nerd


I find it strange that DD used his kill immediately and Nii did too. Then the pgo also went off immediately. Passive kills like from a pgo, would that count toward the mafia number? Cuz mafia ghoul, that kill counts toward the mafia kill total. Apologize if I am re-asking something that was already answered.
You mean from a balance point of view, would you count PGO as essentially mafia? No, it's still a townie player, who will try to win as town. What you'd balance would be the other roles and player distribution, like keeping in mind how many townies have an active role compared to the mafia (so which team has a higher probability to hit him, how hard would it be for that team, and so on).

Also, Mafia Ghoul doesn't exist :rolleyes:
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That almost deserves a votekill :lmao
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Crescent Jinx She's totally in the right to votekill me really,i was looking back and i was a bit like Rocky in the Supermarket back there. I did say i was sorry for behaving like that but i was frustrated due to some plays and posts i've read at the time and things weren't really moving anywhere.

Having said that,i won't be around during the ending hours of the phase myself unfortunately. I'll be asleep by then too and will have an early class so i won't be able to peak in here. So I'll leave my vote on the one i believe most likely to die today:

Votekill Gnut
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
With that being said, there’s only a few actions that it could have been. Plus the fact that Vandred saw it, means it wasn’t a stand? Right?
Stands can't be seen by investigations so it was definitely a role. We don't have enough clues to know what really happened though
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
oh wait @Seraph claims bodyguard?!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
oh wait @Seraph claims bodyguard?!
Yes,i claimed earlier today and named my targets too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You were N1 target for me.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Crescent Jinx She's totally in the right to votekill me really,i was looking back and i was a bit like Rocky in the Supermarket back there. I did say i was sorry for behaving like that but i was frustrated due to some plays and posts i've read at the time and things weren't really moving anywhere.

Having said that,i won't be around during the ending hours of the phase myself unfortunately. I'll be asleep by then too and will have an early class so i won't be able to peak in here. So I'll leave my vote on the one i believe most likely to die today:

Votekill Gnut
You're voting for the most likely to die...? What reasoning is that?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Stands can't be seen by investigations so it was definitely a role. We don't have enough clues to know what really happened though
No but someone should know something about you. Whether or not that person comes out, will be interesting.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Very well,i'm a Bodyguard. I protected Holt because i felt like he might be a Detective or Spy at first,it was more a gut feeling than anything though.

Shinobi i targetted because i felt like she was trying to cover that she actually has an active Role like Doctor. So protecting her felt like a good choice for me.
lol! How did I miss this. @Vandred if I wasn't reading and tracing back through your replies I would've completely missed this. I had been trying to understand the posts about seraph being weird.

Anyway, funny that the claimed bodyguard tried to protect me :lmao I'm bodyguard, and I have not used my role on anyone because I trust no one yet and I'm not willing to die for anyone (yet)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You're voting for the most likely to die...? What reasoning is that?
My Original Candidates are next in line if going by the flow of discussion,one vote of mine would not get them lynched today or create a tie,so i'm supporting the Teams decision. Suspicion on Desin,Spirit hasn't added anything substantial either,Arjuna is still not sharing much too...yeah. Can definitely focus on any of these tomorrow.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
But didn’t Seraph claim passive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a passive role and my stand is active.

I never had my role nor my stand ability before.
Here^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But didn’t Seraph claim passive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Here^
I clear it all up in these posts and explain why too:

Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
and
Very well,i'm a Bodyguard. I protected Holt because i felt like he might be a Detective or Spy at first,it was more a gut feeling than anything though.

Shinobi i targetted because i felt like she was trying to cover that she actually has an active Role like Doctor. So protecting her felt like a good choice for me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But didn’t Seraph claim passive?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Here^
I just traced back. He claimed BG and that he protected I and shinobi N1 & 2
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
lol! How did I miss this. @Vandred if I wasn't reading and tracing back through your replies I would've completely missed this. I had been trying to understand the posts about seraph being weird.

Anyway, funny that the claimed bodyguard tried to protect me :lmao I'm bodyguard, and I have not used my role on anyone because I trust no one yet and I'm not willing to die for anyone (yet)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top