Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@GajeelNashi I don't think you're role is any secret tbh, the hint you gave was pretty clear and you pretty much agreed with Seraph when he doubled down on it when he said it was a role he had before. It's not a role Mafia are going to waste their time over though it's exactly the type of role Mafia would claim.
Well since you got a pretty good idea about what my role is and you're suspecting me of using it as a cover, what do you want me to say? Saying my role now wouldn't change your opinion,
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
^Was just sayin' in case you didn't want to reveal because fear of being targeted.

So Desin's stand is Pirate?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Also said Gaj....really felt weird how Gracie tries to make someone feel bad for trying anything on him/her/idk....
:arf I didn’t say anything...

, I don’t think anyone would kill you, so hopefully it was not for a doctor sanity check. If so then fuq your choose whoever you are cuz no matter then alliance you should not aim to kill our new Players on N1.
I said “kill/sanity check” cuz that’s just mean to target a new player with anything like a kill or even a doctor’s sanity check because doctors kill too :arf

Anything else would be welcomed, :p - includes but not limited to - blocking new players, investigating them, inviting them to bars,etc...

So it was part of the speculation of who would have targeted Gajeel Nashi on N1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Arjuna just...do something?


I agree wholeheartedly.

@Arjuna willingness to help should be pouring out of you. Lambu even had to calm your bloodthirst against DD on D1.

Cause its too early to judge anything, calm your bloodthirst Arju :ninja
Besides you accusing so early without basis could be seen as suspicious itself.
The only other person that was that bloodthirsty for DD was Seraph.

If you were town, willingness to help should be pouring out of you, rather then blurr. I don’t care if you trying to hide your role or not. Cuz you can help by pointing out flaws in people’s narratives and expressing your own opinion. You aren’t even trying to save yourself like gnut was doing when he was on the chopping block, though literally everyone is tagging you or asking you something. Or putting you on their lists of people most suspicious. Even Pom has made list to be her contribution.

Now you did vote against Seraph but that just might simply mean you aren’t on the same team. Doesn’t mean you necessarily town. Plus it don’t necessarily mean you aren’t on the same team either. I was a mafia boss who lynched my own janitor that one game (sorry Bel). Just do something Arju.

:hmph:handgun I was on FTB too, you were really aggressive in the games there. So I know you can. Plus you have been on me in other games when you were town with stuff like “Cres plays like she does when she is mafia.” You have said that to me in at least 2 games in the past.:arf
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3 hours and then freedom. \o/ today was my last day of work. :copNow I can really play.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im going to bed...will check in later..before work.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Reading throughout Seraph’s 40+ comments this game. O.O why were so many aimed at talking to Desin, tagging Desin, votekilling Desin, mentioning Desin.

It’s like a whole bunch of them. O.O

@desin24, why did Seraph have a hard on for you? You didn’t seem like a person of interest to me? Was there something you did that triggered/fixated him on you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised.
So your stand is BK?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Reading throughout Seraph’s 40+ comments this game. O.O why were so many aimed at talking to Desin, tagging Desin, votekilling Desin, mentioning Desin.

It’s like a whole bunch of them. O.O

@desin24, why did Seraph have a hard on for you? You didn’t seem like a person of interest to me? Was there something you did that triggered/fixated him on you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So your stand is BK?
No need to hide anymore,yeah it is Bar Keeper
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No need to hide anymore,yeah it is Bar Keeper
Well it’s night now for most people. Probably just me, you, and tux for a good long while. Can you tell your stand targets?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well it’s night now for most people. Probably just me, you, and tux for a good long while. Can you tell your stand targets?
Shinobi,Spirit, Gajeel.
 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Spirit-Says he didn't do anything last night.
Gajeel-Passive role.
Shinobi-Passive role.

Stands can't be redirected, so that's moot.
Would it matter that targets are passive? As in, if target is passive and is redirected, it would basically redirect nothing?
If so, then choosing a bunch of passives...…..
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Spirit-Says he didn't do anything last night.
Gajeel-Passive role.
Shinobi-Passive role.

Stands can't be redirected, so that's moot.
Would it matter that targets are passive? As in, if target is passive and is redirected, it would basically redirect nothing?
If so, then choosing a bunch of passives...…..
Or maybe someone of them isn't passive,not sure who though.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Or maybe someone of them isn't passive,not sure who though.
So you’re saying that one of them is lying about what they are and what they can do st nights... which do you think it is? Based on your opinion?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So you’re saying that one of them is lying about what they are and what they can do st nights... which do you think it is? Based on your opinion?
I am not sure if anyone of them is lying or not and frankly i don't have suspects too, it's too hazy to work out on single suspect based on a simple statement).I didn't receive this role(stand here in this case) in the past so I am not aware 100% how it works.

Maybe one of them lied or maybe not i am not sure,the users who got this role in the past might understand.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gotta say I'm quite hype. Not sure if the stands were diced around by chance but in this case they landed quite well.
Your role is passive and your stand is Pirate. How is that landing well?

Active Stando here is as well. Quite excited to finally get this role.
You seem legit happy here, not baiting but then we have



Btw. Guys,letting Desin operate just like this without pressuring him more will bite us in the end so better now than never.

@desin24 You're not in the clear,mind as well talk some more and maybe give some insight on the "Hint" post confusion from before instead of just ignoring it all the time. If you got nothing to hide then shedding light on this would be Helpful,if you're as cooperative as you try to appear.
Just for clarification: Your stand could potentially help or damage us? Are you hinting at a Daykiller Stand here? Have you had your role before,and what do you make of it?
Votekill Desin24
I'm fine exchanging more info with you in the next DP if you're willing to share some with me then too,i agree too,there's a few others that need to hint some more and need to tell us a little more even if its just a proper hint for a start.

If you don't mind i'd also like for you to keep an eye on Desin,something's wrong with him. Best would be to exchange some candidates and our opinions on them with another and the rest. Perhaps you have some results from Night Actions for me/us even. Lets hope we stay alive.
Lynching Gryff makes no sense,there is literally nothing against him other than Lambu's last words which amount to casual suspicion at most.

Suspecting Desin is with good cause,the guy is giving us his usual Mafia playstyle so far,he's dodged and ignored questioning and isn't making much effort to protect himself from any accusations. Call it confidence but wonder what that's based on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm done with my backreading now,the Farfalla Kill makes sense to me for more than just "She's a good player" but it's a factor for sure i think.

The Gnut case is almost clear i think,he most likely will be the Target for today's lynch. Either him or Desin for me.
If he was,he could've already gone for Gnut though. Besides,he lied already,he first said he's passive and later he claims that his choice of target is going to be either a blessing or a loss for Town. I get that covering your stuff up can be protocol even for Townies but unless you're an investigator or a Protector that isn't really effective/necessary i think.

Sure he can hint at DTV or Cowboy,and make it look like he's drawing attention but the same way he could just be sitting here and mess with us. Gryff has a point that he changed the structure of his posts and his behaviour changed from "Lets gather what we can" to "Yeah i was trying to signal that to my buddies but i forgot a letter",if he's got nothing to hide and a role like that then he'd be gone already. Mafias wouldn't keep him around.
As said before, my role is passive. But my Stand is active hence not a lie since that is exactly what I said yesterday.
Then what are you playing around for? Passive Role? Active Stand? Never had the Stand ability before? Is it a Town Stand or a Mafia Stand?
Well,i'm sorry,but i'm frustrated because Desin has been tapsing through this game so far rather easily and is still being given passes by some. It's good and well to claim,and if it is what he seems to hint at then he may be a Daytimekiller but then going and say "I won't reveal anything unless i can prove it" makes me wonder if he isn't just messing with us. Like,what he does need to prove and how does he intend to prove anything? His role is passive and his stand is apparently the Daykill/Prosecutor.

The "Prize" is just you guys answering my questions really. But sure,here you go:

Passive/Active Stand? Active Stand. Never had it before.

Passive/Active Role? I said Passive when asked before but it was a Cover because my actual role is active and i have used it the last 2 nightphases too,the point stands that i never had it before though.

Mafia/Town Stand? I have a Mafia Stand.

Used my Stand? No,not yet.

Targets? Holt and Shinobi.
Very well,i'm a Bodyguard. I protected Holt because i felt like he might be a Detective or Spy at first,it was more a gut feeling than anything though.

Shinobi i targetted because i felt like she was trying to cover that she actually has an active Role like Doctor. So protecting her felt like a good choice for me.

All this information that seraph said about you.... why? That’s a lot of times he mentioned you.

Also wonder if you will reply or just ignore like Nii did my posts yesterday phase? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I am not sure if anyone of them is lying or not and frankly i don't have suspects too, it's too hazy to work out on single suspect based on a simple statement).I didn't receive this role(stand here in this case) in the past so I am not aware 100% how it works.

Maybe one of them lied or maybe not i am not sure,the users who got this role in the past might understand.
Looking back on these Seraph and Desin conversations, I do find it funny that Seraph included Holt and Shinobi in his cover story. But you also included Shinobi.

@shinobi what do you think of these shady people coming for you?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Your role is passive and your stand is Pirate. How is that landing well?



You seem legit happy here, not baiting but then we have


























All this information that seraph said about you.... why? That’s a lot of times he mentioned you.

Also wonder if you will reply or just ignore like Nii did my posts yesterday phase? :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Looking back on these Seraph and Desin conversations, I do find it funny that Seraph included Holt and Shinobi in his cover story. But you also included Shinobi.

@shinobi what do you think of these shady people coming for you?
What "information" did he say? He was trying to start a train on me with bullshit claims like me being a daytime killer and me "tapsing" through the game with others having given far less Infos at that time. I know that mafia usually try to go for their team mates necks but he was way too aggressive for us to be teammates, let's be real.

Also not a pirate stand it's more of an illuminati kind of stand. So are there any volunteers who want to join my little organization? A confirmed townie would be great but I'm not sure we really have that yet.
Isn't my actual hint enough for now? I'll reveal more when I feel more comfortable and by that, I mean that I'll reveal the role itself,
I can tell you that I haven't used my stand yet though,




Yeah, I never expected Seraph to turn out mafia before you cornered him to be honest. Now that we finally got a mafia, I believe the best thing to do is go check all posts from Seraph and try to see how he interacted with different people and who he voted for. Maybe we could find something from that. I'll do that myself once I get more free time. Probably during this night phase or late during this day phase. For gnut, my perspective hasn't changed. He's not helping at all when he's literally related to Daws' death. Too silent and not giving anything. I also feel like people are overlooking desin's codes (post #214 and post #509), not sure what he wants to accomplish with that but I can't think of any normal townie role that would need to code during a game. Then, there's Gryff who isn't saying anything about himself, Panda whom I get a bad vibe of and Spirit who has the same stand and role. Honestly, the only one that I don't suspect to be guilty is you, Holt, with what happened with Seraph. If you turn out to be a bad guy which I doubt, then you're definitely an excellent player. I also don't feel at ease when it comes to the Nii poisoning Vandred story. While I'm inclined to think like Nii for gnut's matter, I also believe that it was way too early to use the poisoning stand but that depends on the person I guess.

That's about it for now, Holt, Belserion,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



damn chill lol, I'm not ignoring this thread,
How do you see codes without having any idea of any kind of key? Or do you mean that I spelled out the word innocent in a lame post about "using" code. Trust me, if I was using code you would not be able to tell.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
gnut farfalla, either shinobi or seraph are the mafia.
Either Shinobi or seraph XD

Shinobi again.

What "information" did he say? He was trying to start a train on me with bullshit claims like me being a daytime killer and me "tapsing" through the game with others having given far less Infos at that time. I know that mafia usually try to go for their team mates necks but he was way too aggressive for us to be teammates, let's be real.
It gradually increased as time went on. Others mentioned you like Shinobi votekilled you. It’s very intense and interesting since it’s pretty co consistent. So in my mind, were you merely a scapegoat that was an easy target? Did they investigate you? Did they suspect you to be a rival? I don’t think you’re Bomb because you have been that before and you played differently.

A confirmed townie would be great but I'm not sure we really have that yet.
:rolleyes: It’s only day 4. Maybe should wait for a confirmed one on D6-7....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The code stuff is stupid reason to suspect anyone tbh. Seemed more of a joke to me that was escalated.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What would be really funny this game if the irony of Bel’s Stand was that it was the janitor one. Which would be ironic since in a previous game, she never used her janitor kill when she actually was janitor.

Kind of far-fetched but I remember Holt’s hint my first game was that he was good with his hands and he turned out to be janitor.

Before I got to bed, going to going to votekill @shinobi but I’m willing to go change to Arjuna, Nii, Pom, or gnut when I get up.

Gryff also oddly seems depressed with all his meh and bruhs this game.

Spirit and Desin, Idk. They give me similar vibe but in my head Desin seems the more townie especially looking at the posts but in my heart, Spirit feels the more townie.

You got a better memory about this stuff than me, since I hardly remember anything that happened in that game :cookiestare
:8C That was the game that we were mafia together and you don’t remember any of it?!!! Why didn’t I read this before???

:SOON:handgun And I learned from you last night. Maybe I should switch teachers. You clearly don’t have any skills. Or maybe you’re mafia and learning from you will kill me tonight.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Either Shinobi or seraph XD

Shinobi again.



It gradually increased as time went on. Others mentioned you like Shinobi votekilled you. It’s very intense and interesting since it’s pretty co consistent. So in my mind, were you merely a scapegoat that was an easy target? Did they investigate you? Did they suspect you to be a rival? I don’t think you’re Bomb because you have been that before and you played differently.



:rolleyes: It’s only day 4. Maybe should wait for a confirmed one on D6-7....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The code stuff is stupid reason to suspect anyone tbh. Seemed more of a joke to me that was escalated.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What would be really funny this game if the irony of Bel’s Stand was that it was the janitor one. Which would be ironic since in a previous game, she never used her janitor kill when she actually was janitor.

Kind of far-fetched but I remember Holt’s hint my first game was that he was good with his hands and he turned out to be janitor.

Before I got to bed, going to going to votekill @shinobi but I’m willing to go change to Arjuna, Nii, Pom, or gnut when I get up.

Gryff also oddly seems depressed with all his meh and bruhs this game.

Spirit and Desin, Idk. They give me similar vibe but in my head Desin seems the more townie especially looking at the posts but in my heart, Spirit feels the more townie.



:8C That was the game that we were mafia together and you don’t remember any of it?!!! Why didn’t I read this before???

:SOON:handgun And I learned from you last night. Maybe I should switch teachers. You clearly don’t have any skills. Or maybe you’re mafia and learning from you will kill me tonight.
Well that's the thing. I can either wait for a confirmed townie and then recruit him/her to get proven innocent. Or I try to recruit a suspect and if I die then we know that person is mafia/third party and you can lynch so my death was not in vain.

It all depends whether you trust me enough for such a maneuver or not. The most reasonable worry is that I "recruit" a fellow mafia and try play us both off as innocent illuminati but that's a risk that I leave to town to discuss.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,814
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think Arjuna is lying. Wouldn't you on top of revealing BK also receive the effect you triggered..?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I think Arjuna is lying. Wouldn't you on top of revealing BK also receive the effect you triggered..?
I've never had BK so I am not sure of the details. He did mention that someone was redirected, right?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Everyone I used my stand last NP and one of my target's action got randomised.
Shinobi,Spirit, Gajeel.
That can't be me whose action was randomized, coz I don't have a night action. but I find your choices strange tbh

Looking back on these Seraph and Desin conversations, I do find it funny that Seraph included Holt and Shinobi in his cover story. But you also included Shinobi.

@shinobi what do you think of these shady people coming for you?
Why Seraph said he targeted me? I think he said he believed my role is important and this passive set of mine is a cover, if these are his true thoughts or something he came up with in his fake-claim I can't tell.
As for Arju I find his choices as well as his results strange, as for his invitees I said I have passive role, and iirc so did Gajeel, as for Spirit I thought I have an idea of his role but why he's not using it I don't know, so basically there was no action to be randomized. I don't know if Gajeel really has a passive role though or if Spirit did actually use an action, I know for sure my role is passive. I'm not sure how the BK works if it's possible to get this result even when there was no action from all the invitees.
And about why I voted desin d2, true mafia wouldn't make such a lame code, I thought maybe this hinting was a traitor shoutout or something like that, I still think of this possibility (not desin per se, but the traitor thing) among other scenarios as to why we don't have a kill again (docs and blockers doing amazing job, SS , .... ). As for Seraph actively going after desin means he thinks he's TP and wants to take him out, or that he was trying to lay the foundation for another townie kill for that day phase or the next ones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top