Games Mafia Game 76 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo - END GAME

Who is your MVP of MG76?

  • Seraph

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GajeelNashi

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Vandred

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Copy Panda

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • digitaldude

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Crescent Jinx

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady pompom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gnut

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kato756

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nii

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • SonOfDaws

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arjuna

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holt

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • shinobi

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Farfalla

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belserion

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • desin24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gryffindor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lambu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

Gryffindor 4x (desin24, Lady pompom, Belserion, Vandred)
desin24 3x (Penalty Vote, Gryffindor, Holt)
shinobi 2x (Crescent Jinx, Nii)
Arjuna 1x (Spirit)
Nii 1x (shinobi)
gnut 1x (GajeelNashi)

A very slow and uneventful 4th day passes in Rome as the Town is in disarray over who is telling the truth and who is telling lies. In the end the majority was barely enough on Vinegar Doppio. He is dealt with swiftly, only to find out that all this time he was..



Gryffindor
(Sleeper)

...a Townie, kinda. That's what he believed himself to be, and that's what he truly was at the time he was lynched. Which marks another day with a dead Townie.




Night 4 will last ~10 hours​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Nights in Rome have been far too quiet for too long. Fearing a change, everyone gathers to find Mista dead.



Crescent Jinx
(Apprentice)



Mistaaaaaa! :crying His bullets cried as they slowly started disappearing with Mista dead on the ground.



Day 5 ends in 21 hours

*Important Note: After thinking about it more, I decided against such a heavily late-game replacement of a player. @Arjuna will be hostkilled at the end of the Day Phase as is per the rules.
​
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aight, this is getting rough. I've been a lot busier than I've let on, doing the lord's work. Hope it was worth it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sleep at last..

Note that this day phase is a few hours longer than it should've been normally due to me being unable to close the day phase any sooner than 23 CET time.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...Well damn. Part of me suspected I was going to be killed because her story was fake, but didn't expect her to drop instead. Makes sense why they'd do that, I can already see it.


rip jinx :emocat

@Vandred
I can confirm that desin's plan worked,
Good to know, hopefully the Mason Recruiter Stand wasn't meant to be a help to a mafia or TP, but inclined to believe the game isn't that crazy.
Which isn't the conclusion one would reach seeing a Bulletproof Sleeper, but yeah :facepalm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The list is whittling down now. Out of Nii, Greg, perhaps pom and shin too, I feel like the concentration of scum in there is likely to be very high.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Aight, this is getting rough. I've been a lot busier than I've let on, doing the lord's work. Hope it was worth it.
Got something good for us?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Again, I don't find anything about other players, but both desin and gajeel are still alive, no?

:)
I'm more interested about the previous nights with no kills, since I know for certain Cres didn't kill herself...

Was the combo double Doc then?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm more interested about the previous nights with no kills, since I know for certain Cres didn't kill herself...

Was the combo double Doc then?
Eyup
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel that I got lucky with some of my targets. It's hard to tell though.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Eyup
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel that I got lucky with some of my targets. It's hard to tell though.
Then I think we got pretty lucky with the Insane flip lol

Yeah, especially considering Gryff claimed BP Stand at the end. Was it you who protected me on N1?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Then I think we got pretty lucky with the Insane flip lol

Yeah, especially considering Gryff claimed BP Stand at the end. Was it you who protected me on N1?
Negative. As I said, out of character mess up prevented me from doing anything.

N3 was eventful though. Had to lie out of my teeth.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Negative. As I said, out of character mess up prevented me from doing anything.

N3 was eventful though. Had to lie out of my teeth.
We must have another Doc then... That's pretty nice to know tbh

Waiting to hear more from others before revealing who you target was, or is it not helpful info anymore?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
We must have another Doc then... That's pretty nice to know tbh

Waiting to hear more from others before revealing who you target was, or is it not helpful info anymore?
Well last night I took a leap of faith for desin and targeted gajeel. Hope to see that pay off.

N3 after mulling it over I went with Holt, who while could also be on the mafia team, was the only reasonable claim at the time. I also used my stand that night.

N2 was Jinxie. RIP
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Guys, I believe that we're on something here. Jinx (Mista) died on Night 4 and as we all know, Mista fears the number 4. Is it a coincidence? I believe not. Therefore, the only reasonable conclusion is that Jinx got killed by a diehard JoJo fan who knew well that Mista had a complicated relationship with the number 4.

or maybe Jinx died because of her apprentice role but it's not that fun so lets not take that into consideration,
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well last night I took a leap of faith for desin and targeted gajeel. Hope to see that pay off.

N3 after mulling it over I went with Holt, who while could also be on the mafia team, was the only reasonable claim at the time. I also used my stand that night.

N2 was Jinxie. RIP
I'm telling you, it didn't :pls Unless Cres' death was caused by her Stand, which I still can't understand what it could be.

Might just have been on point with Holt though. You realize that if you're both legit, a Bodyguard and a sane Doctor can create an invulnerable duo, right? :nrr


Guys, I believe that we're on something here. Jinx (Mista) died on Night 4 and as we all know, Mista fears the number 4. Is it a coincidence? I believe not. Therefore, the only reasonable conclusion is that Jinx got killed by a diehard JoJo fan who knew well that Mista had a complicated relationship with the number 4.

or maybe Jinx died because of her apprentice role but it's not that fun so lets not take that into consideration,
Figures there would be a meme hidden somewhere :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm telling you, it didn't :pls Unless Cres' death was caused by her Stand, which I still can't understand what it could be.

Might just have been on point with Holt though. You realize that if you're both legit, a Bodyguard and a sane Doctor can create an invulnerable duo, right? :nrr



Figures there would be a meme hidden somewhere :XD
Yes, but there's also an easily viable chance that both he and raph cooked up a naughty plan in a pad somewhere. I'm inclined to think he's town but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot yes?

Anyway, would you mind summarizing all the wonderful details about your own role?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yes, but there's also an easily viable chance that both he and raph cooked up a naughty plan in a pad somewhere. I'm inclined to think he's town but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot yes?

Anyway, would you mind summarizing all the wonderful details about your own role?
They're less wonderful than I'd hoped, I'm afraid... But it's the reason why I trusted your claim in the first place, since it was quite similar to my own situation.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Cres died as an Apprentice after all lol. This girl never learns XD
Guys, I believe that we're on something here. Jinx (Mista) died on Night 4 and as we all know, Mista fears the number 4. Is it a coincidence? I believe not. Therefore, the only reasonable conclusion is that Jinx got killed by a diehard JoJo fan who knew well that Mista had a complicated relationship with the number 4.

or maybe Jinx died because of her apprentice role but it's not that fun so lets not take that into consideration,
Lol was dat you? You killed out troubled apprentice? XD This recruiting business sounds scripted to me btw

Nii, pompom, gnut maybe, and I'm not sure what to think of this desin and Gajeel thing. Them are scum I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cres was learning from Vandred too and this is the second night. Vand voted Gryff last day phase. hmmm :grumble
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top