I'm pretty sure I saw Spirit saying he targeted Jinx the night she died?How do you know Spirit was insane?
I'm pretty sure I saw Spirit saying he targeted Jinx the night she died?How do you know Spirit was insane?
Well last night I took a leap of faith for desin and targeted gajeel. Hope to see that pay off.
N3 after mulling it over I went with Holt, who while could also be on the mafia team, was the only reasonable claim at the time. I also used my stand that night.
N2 was Jinxie. RIP
He targetted her Night 2, she died Night 4.I still don't know my sanity, assuming Sane though since most of the targets are still alive after the nights in which they were protected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh I see how I mixed it up then. You should know already that I've barely done any backreading. I know i recall seeing him say he targeted her, and that RIP must've confused me. Nonetheless, if I really was trying some elaborate play, you can be sure i would made sure to cross my T's and dot mt I's.He targetted her Night 2, she died Night 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Panda was already suspecting you of being a scum last day phase but no one took his words for granted so it could have been a good opportunity for you to shut his mouth forever too,
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I also want to know what Nii has to say about this night phase and his target.
shino, since you claim passive I don't have much to ask except for your opinion of the events that occurred during this night phase. I also want you to reveal your stand now, this might be the last day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Million dollar qwant to know what Nii has to say about this night phase and his target.
Huh?! How tf did panda die? Since I and Panda openly declared I'd protect him I figured whoever is mafia won't go after him. I thought Nii would be in the most danger so I protected him instead. The idea was that if mafia really decided to go after him, then Nii's protection would suffice. And if they went after Nii, then I would take the fall instead
You say you had no doubt at all about Nii's doc claim and protected that doc instead of the detective who'll give a precise result to avoid double protection on Panda? You and Panda even talked about taking a priority 3 insane doc kill for him since Nii's sanity was questionable. You thought how Nii held back yesterday is weird and you still left the det. protection to him and protected that same doc you don't fully trust instead? This is not rightIt was not a simple trick actually. Normally Doc > Det in terms of priority kills, because you risk an unsuccessful night. With BG and Doc supposedly on the det, there is simply no way a mafia would actually target panda (especially this late with number in our favor). The only way that's possible if is the mafia knew the doc was a non-issue, in which case, he can safely go for Panda. Either panda dies or I die. Naturally the panda target is worth the chance because he was the most dangerous to mafia. At worst, I would die (at least number still reduces). The mere fact that mafia targeted Panda is enough proof imo, and considering how Nii held back yesterday it all makes sense now.
Votekill Nii!
Please read my posts carefully. I didn't doubt Nii yesterday. That was why I did what I did. My doubts surfaced when I saw Panda dead, and I started trying to make sense of what happenedYou say you had no doubt at all about Nii's doc claim and protected that doc instead of the detective who'll give a precise result to avoid double protection on Panda? You and Panda even talked about taking a priority 3 insane doc kill for him since Nii's sanity was questionable. You thought how Nii held back yesterday is weird and you still left the det. protection to him and protected that same doc you don't fully trust instead? This is not right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Protecting the det. seems a higher priority to me that making this plan of avoiding kills.Please read my posts carefully. I didn't doubt Nii yesterday. That was why I did what I did. My doubts surfaced when I saw Panda dead, and I started trying to make sense of what happened
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's even literally in the posts you quoted above. Panda trusted Nii for the most part. I followed Panda's judgement. I was only trying to get one over mafia, and I was pretty sure we'd have no kill tonight given my plan


The latter is far more likely though, considering I killed no one so far. And if mafia (or SK) went after Panda, that tells us there likely isn't another boss remaining. The boss would have nothing to fear from Panda, after all. Can someone remind me if he checked pom during his investigations?If you killed no one for 5 nights I don't know if you would at all, and I don't like any naive stuff. lol Just the previous game I was lynched right after I said I was insane doc and killed someone.RIP Panda, you did good
Well I'm not entirely sure if Holt was trying to make a perfect win happen, or if this is just some convenient excuse
I did target Panda yesterday, which means I either am insane or naiveThe latter is far more likely though, considering I killed no one so far. And if mafia (or SK) went after Panda, that tells us there likely isn't another boss remaining. The boss would have nothing to fear from Panda, after all. Can someone remind me if he checked pom during his investigations?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
The doc who fails to protect says he trusts the BG that also fails to protect.Well I'm still inclined to rather trust Holt instead of you shinobi. How about you finally tell us your stand and who you used it on? That you still haven't revealed everything makes you all the more suspicious in my eyes.
I mean at least he revealed his hand, and you still refuse for whatever weird reason lolThe doc who fails to protect says he trusts the BG that also fails to protect.
I said it has to do with death, other than that you'll have to wait and see!!I mean at least he revealed his hand, and you still refuse for whatever weird reason lol
Don't know either, I'll try and find if there's any rule on the Noble. In any case, having two nobles is pretty weird imo.Also @GajeelNashi do you know if Holt/pom can prove their Noble stands? I vaguely recall that no one is allowed to outright say "Noble told me to vote for person x", but if we tell them to make you vote for me for example, that should still be a pretty obvious sign. Not sure what's allowed exactly, tbh.
I believe we are dealing with a traitor in this case. Even if the whole mafia died, the game still goes on since the traitor is considered as a scum. He counts as a non-townie for Detective's investigations so eliminating Panda would have been the best option for the past night phase. But then Panda died so I'm assuming the traitor got recruited or can the traitor kill too? I doubt we're dealing with a TP from the lack of kills in the first nights.I'm inclined to trust @Holt if he isn't a third party killer, because why else would he point out that Seraph is lying? There was no need for that at all if he's mafia. Either he made some crazy plan to convince all of us with that little trick, or he's a genuine townie/SK.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's the thing. They don't know that you're traitor. It makes sense that you would start with such an overpowered combo when only chance will tell you if they'll end up targeting you during a night phase and become a mafia or stay scum townie.Really? I've been following Panda how long now? I even said as much yesterday. I was interested in everything he had to say, because he was carrying town hard. Panda being suspicious is nothing surprising though. It's MG after all. Think about it though, we already had a sleeper. I'm BG. If I was a traitor that would be quite a + for mafia imo.
I agree that having two nobles is weird, but at least it's not impossible. Pom did tell us that Lala was a detective early on IIRC, and it was later confirmed by the host when gnut died. I vaguely recall her using her ability a second time later on? Even if she had a mafia stand, that would still make her a townie like me.Don't know either, I'll try and find if there's any rule on the Noble. In any case, having two nobles is pretty weird imo.
I believe we are dealing with a traitor in this case. Even if the whole mafia died, the game still goes on since the traitor is considered as a scum. He counts as a non-townie for Detective's investigations so eliminating Panda would have been the best option for the past night phase. But then Panda died so I'm assuming the traitor got recruited or can the traitor kill too? I doubt we're dealing with a TP from the lack of kills in the first nights.
@shinobi can you just reveal your stand. I really don't understand what you're trying to hide when this day might be the last one. Can you just do it please???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's the thing. They don't know that you're traitor. It makes sense that you would start with such an overpowered combo when only chance will tell you if they'll end up targeting you during a night phase and become a mafia or stay scum townie.
Caught up! Not much time left and I need to vote too, I don't know why the votes on Arju, he looked a bit eager early on the day to lynch DD but not enough reason to lynch him. Kato showed up about the same time Lambu was killed but this is also meh, I guess I'll just go with DD after all, especially that no one else voted him so far I think, don't want to place a totally random vote.
Votekill DD
desin is aiming his gun? XD good luck with the shot, and hope hint c helped you XD
Votekill Nii
too eager to kill gnut. don't like that
Also what's with the poisoner stand that he used in N1 and on what basis!!
Nii, pompom, gnut maybe, and I'm not sure what to think of this desin and Gajeel thing. Them are scum I think.
bel they want you dead!!
I'm not sure there will be a next dp lol but here goes nothing Votekill Panda
She only ever voted for confirmed townies (I'm counting me tooVotekill desin I feel these 2 are working together anyway
gnut situation doesn't look very good but he said he has a passive stand d1 and there are many possibilities, I don't like to vote him now.
) + gnut when there was no other way around it last day. She still refuses to reveal her stand, and I don't recall a single time when she gave some helpful insight or anything. I'm very sorry if I'm wrong with this, but it all screams mafia to me.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Funny enough, Holt also voted for innocents through out the game except for Seraph and gnut since there was no way they could escape their fates.She only ever voted for confirmed townies (I'm counting me too) + gnut when there was no other way around it last day. She still refuses to reveal her stand, and I don't recall a single time when she gave some helpful insight or anything. I'm very sorry if I'm wrong with this, but it all screams mafia to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But Holt was the one who basically revealed Seraph's lie, he didn't have to do that if he was mafia too. Sure there's this whole traitor thing, but a traitor can't kill someone else as far as I know. In any case, he contributed something, while shinobi didn't. If I have to take a chance, I would rather bring her down first.Funny enough, Holt also voted for innocents through out the game except for Seraph and gnut since there was no way they could escape their fates.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Both of them scream scum to me now. if only shinobi helped more... It's a shame that we might lose the game because of this.
I believe there's something beyond that. Perhaps a signal to the mafia I don't know.But Holt was the one who basically revealed Seraph's lie, he didn't have to do that if he was mafia too.
This doc-bodyguard combo is suspicious. But so is shinobi not revealing her stand