Chapter Tower of God Chapter 459 Spoilers & Discussion

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,196
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.


Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.


Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana





Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
Translation by Adioscorea from Wikia discord

Delete: None can dare oppose a Corps Commander of Zahar'd Army. If we were to disobey him, we would all die too. We are not here to protect a hero or some walls, but our own peace. To obtain peace, you must side with the stronger one. You are weak. He is strong. Do not blame me, blame your weakness.

[52F The Walls Where the Forget Me Not Flower Sleeps 05]

B: You're siding with Kallavan for the sake of peace?! That doesn't make any sense! He doesn't care about peace for your people! He only wants..!

D: Silence! The world flows at the will of the strong. Do you think a mere Regular can oppose a Corps Commander of Zahard? I was raised with pride after I was born into a family of those who guarded the walls. Even after I became a Ranker, I didn't come back right away but found the ones who fell through the cracks of life and helped them. I did not live a life of luxury but I lived a meaningful life. One day, I got into a conflict with another Ranker who enslaved the weak for profit, and I ended up killing him. It turns out that ranker was the younger brother to a High Ranker who was the Ruler of the area. My life was in danger, and I was framed as a murderer. But those who turned their back from me first where the weak that I had helped. I ran away, and I eventually was only welcome here. Only then I realized this: It is kill or be killed in this world. The weak experiencing suffering is not a cause for sympathy. It is a fact of life. Might makes Right in the Tower. I will never again repeat that mistake. If I help you, I shall face severe consequences. So stand here and die, regulars!

Khun: Fuck! Is that a needle or a spear!

R: His wrist must be really strong! Anyway! Turtle! If you are the Lightbearer, stop saying useless stuff and focus on defense! We almost died!

K: Shut up! You didn't even block it properly!

R: I specialize in killing!

B: (Please stop fighting both of you!)

D: (That Alligator. He doesn't use skills normal Regulars use. Anyway... These Regulars are so relaxed in front of a Ranker.... Are they out of their minds?)

K: Now that I think of it, it's been a while since we fought as a team together like this?

B: ... Now that you mention it, we were all separated in the Cage

K: Well then. Let's do this, Wave Controller.

B: You too, Mr. Lightbearer.

R: Why are you so lax before the enemy, you turtles! We are in the wild! Fight like hunters! (Stop being so sappy you turtles! I am leader!)

K: Then shall we get started? A fight with a Ranker! Baam, are you gonna use the Thorn?

B: About that! Teacher allowed it, but I'm still technically training. I would have to use it if I'm facing Kallavan...

K: How stubborn. But I want to try something, you good with that? (He is a rando, but a Ranker rando)

B: Try something?

K: I have this power I don't fully understand, possibly dangerous, but facing a Ranker without a Thorn is going to be a challange and I want to try and see how it works with Metamorphosis, I wanted to test something with it.

B: Metamorphosis? Sure! I believe in you!

K: Good! Let's do this! Go!

R: Eh? Turtle's Sword! It got bigger and sharper!

[Red Bari: 1st Degree Metamorphosis - Tail]

-----------------------------------------------------
White: Is there none left? Quite a disappointing warm up.

H: You won't find many opponents at your tier around here. Baam's side seems to have entered combat again, but there's only so many Rankers here. (I'm worried about Bamm's crew, but we should hurry to the Tower)

W: Oh? how disappointing.

H: Why? Are you disappointed you ran out of people to kill? You're less of a swordsman and more of a murder who enjoys his craft.

W:... Enough with the annoying words, peasant. A sword is an instrument of murder. To train in the sword is to train in killing. Teaching your sword the rites to make yourself look good still only result in death. If you fear yourself becoming a murderer, do not follow this path. You will only become a disgusting swordsman who doesn't even know who he even is.

-----------------------------

Tonki: Hyaaa!

K: (A flaming... ball?) I knew that older Rankers used more innate forms of Shinsoo, but this is good experience. However, it is useless before this power. This is the Void Essence (TN: Essence of Bravery is not a valid translation) that is passed from a time older than you think.

T: What are you talking about?

C: Tonki stop! If you keep fighting-

T: (This. This fist is different. It's on a different level of power!)

K: I told you, didn't I? I would respect you. Let's go.

C:... Yeah. Tonki. I'm sorry. You were a good guy before you lost your memory. You were the only one who opposed sealing Dowon... Rest easy now. Let's go. (That's that, but this man's power from that fight was beyond what I expected. If he goes all out, even with Dowon I don't know if we can win .

[In the Tower of Ensealment - The Sealed Chamber]

K: Is this where your sister is sealed?

C: Yes.

White: Well well, looks like I've come just in time. What a dramatic moment to come in! All the distractions are gone, the door is open, and your food is all tied up, ready to serve.

K: You're-

W: Yes, you do seem to have an arm tied down, former Corps Commander Kallavan. You face His Majesty, Slayer White. I'm here to eat you.

END
 
Last edited:

Sakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
658
Reaction score
1,698
Country
Sweden
W: Yes, you do seem to have an arm tied down, former Corps Commander Kallavan. You face His Majesty, Slayer White. I'm here to eat you.

I fucking love White's cockiness.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice, we get to see Red Bari w/ Khun's flame. We already Saw It with Thorn, now with Flame, soon both. Its a really big boost that still doesn't use Shinworyu, Thorn ignition, Black March, Loops or Resolution.
 

Jedikos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2019
Messages
512
Reaction score
845
Age
26
Country
Ghana
Gotta be honest, apart from the hype of White facing Kallavan, I don't think I care about that ranker's life story, team work is great but I'm still not glad the ranker must be beaten by a group instead of Baam alone, he is not someone Baam needs support for, thorn or not, all this delay why? I raised my hopes too much for this chapter.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Gotta be honest, apart from the hype of White facing Kallavan, I don't think I care about that ranker's life story, team work is great but I'm still not glad the ranker must be beaten by a group instead of Baam alone, he is not someone Baam needs support for, thorn or not, all this delay why? I raised my hopes too much for this chapter.
Every now and then SIU likes to peddle the illusion that Koon and Rak still matter. I agree with you though. A quick curbstomp would have been much more appropriate, especially considering what Kallavan did on the other end.
 

Orbs2op

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
889
Reaction score
882
Age
38
Country
Jamaica
Every now and then SIU likes to peddle the illusion that Koon and Rak still matter. I agree with you though. A quick curbstomp would have been much more appropriate, especially considering what Kallavan did on the other end.
Yeah right just like how he beat gado without even trying, there is nothing to suggest bam can beat that guy easily, you guys are making up reason, to criticize the author and the story.
 

DDragneel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
115
Reaction score
105
Age
24
Country
India
Oh well , will keep remember that.

I told ya all in my spoilers previous chapter. Now white and dororo will team together that's when bam will come in.

Every now and then SIU likes to peddle the illusion that Koon and Rak still matter. I agree with you though. A quick curbstomp would have been much more appropriate, especially considering what Kallavan did on the other end.
SIU is just prolonging the story here and now I can understand the criticism this series is getting . The main plot has not even progressed that much. They are on god damn 52 floor or something and there are like 134 or some floors even after 440 something chapters .People will defend it saying that it's fine but it is not . He release chapters every week with 100 panels for years now, maybe that's why solo levelling is a much bigger series than this.
 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
Well, i prefer it this way, it's been a long time since we saw RaKhunBaam fighting together and that Ranker is a good punching ball to practice some new tactics like the combination Thryssa + Fish or Rak's new spear.

Though i agree that Baam could have defeated the ranker alone that doesn't mean that he couldn't get hurt or loss stamina in that battle and remember that he has to fight Kallavan later.

And yes, Koon could heal him, but this way is a lot better.
 

Orbs2op

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
889
Reaction score
882
Age
38
Country
Jamaica
You guys are ridiculously if you think bam running around like edge Lord rushing the floors to get to guys, who has a had 10,000 years head start and Naruto his through to everything, is exciting no way I'm bet money following urek around would be super boring and the story wouldn't progress cause he doesn't care.
 

tornidooo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
229
Reaction score
146
Country
Brunei
SIU is just prolonging the story here and now I can understand the criticism this series is getting . The main plot has not even progressed that much. They are on god damn 52 floor or something and there are like 134 or some floors even after 440 something chapters .People will defend it saying that it's fine but it is not . He release chapters every week with 100 panels for years now, maybe that's why solo levelling is a much bigger series than this.
Well, the story is likely to be up to 2000 chapter
Anyone who has a problem with this should simply stop watching
 

dhl

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Age
56
Country
Ukraine
It doesn't make sense for Bam to restrain himself, if he try to catch kallavian and wake dowon himself. I agree that this is only for making Rak and Khun to have some role in the story. I wonder how will there be a teamwork when Bam doesn't restrains himself and start using all of his arsenal.
 

ivaannom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
526
Reaction score
2,484
Age
28
Country
Spain
It doesn't make sense for Bam to restrain himself, if he try to catch kallavian and wake dowon himself. I agree that this is only for making Rak and Khun to have some role in the story. I wonder how will there be a teamwork when Bam doesn't restrains himself and start using all of his arsenal.
Why can't he restrain himself? Baam already has the power to defeat them if he goes full so instead of beating them using all his arsenal he should try to get stronger his base without going full to those who he knows he can win using all. That should make him stronger.
 

Orbs2op

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
889
Reaction score
882
Age
38
Country
Jamaica
Anyway on the chapter good to see them teaming up against the ranker, red t has two level 1 now? This new now seem more refined looks more like a claw or needle like, good build up there.

Kallavan vs white is interesting siu is kinda unpredictable, so won't guess too much a draw or maybe white overwhelmed him, either dowon wakes up by time bam gets there.
 

DDragneel

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
115
Reaction score
105
Age
24
Country
India
Well the story is likely to be up to 2000 chapters
Anyone who has a problem with this should simply stop watching
2000 chapters is like what ? It took SIU almost 10 years to get to this point , so 200 chapters is like 15 to 16 years ! Damn this is long . Anyway , SIU should know that stronger Bam is faster the pace should be if he does not include a lot of talks and pointless stuff.
 
Top