Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 186 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 186 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Here’s the translation but it’s pretty garbage lol:

In the real world: Murata finds that Tantan has no breathing or heartbeat. Some other members told Murata that Yushiro needed help, and he left Tanchiro’s consciousness around Tanjiro: he entered the consciousness of his ancestor, listening Yuan Yi talks about his past. Yuan Yi said that his earrings were given by his mother. His elder brother was a gentle person but was always beaten by his father. Even if he was beaten, his face was swollen and he secretly gave his flute, but he was a cursed child. After his mother died, He was about to become a monk. He didn’t want to welcome the end of the monk, so he left the house. He walked day and night, and met a girl of the same age, Song, who had lost his family due to the epidemic in Tianyu. So Yuanyi lived with “Song” for nearly ten years. After marriage, she was pregnant with a child. On the day of delivery, Yuan went down to find a midwife for Song. I met an injured person on the way, although I was in a hurry to find a midwife. But the old man and child were sent back, but when they returned at night, “Song” and the children in her womb were killed. [Yiichi’s dream: My dream is to live quietly with my family, and roll out the quilt side by side in a small home to sleep. The face of a favorite person is the distance that can be reached by reaching out, but this is enough, but It couldn’t be achieved.] He held the dead body of his wife and children for ten days. After burying his wife and children, he set up a ghost killing team. Until one day, he saw that the ancestor of the ghost was not miserable (and the world of beads), and he finally Discover my own mission: [I was born to defeat this man

Zangetsu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Source: https://www.mangalatam.com/2019/12/kimetsu-no-yaiba-manga-186-spoiler.html

Better translation (using google translate):
In the real world, Murata realizes that Tanjirou has no pulse or breath, so he goes in search of Yushiro so he can heal Tanjirou.

On the other hand, Tanjirou enters the consciousness of his ancestor, Sumiyoshi, and manages to see all his memories.

[Flashback]

Sumiyoshi mentions that the earrings he has was a gift from his mother. His older brother was a very kind person, but he was always mistreated by his father.

After his mother's death, Sumiyoshi was about to become a monk, but in the end he didn't. So he left home.

While wandering at night, Sumiyoshi meets a woman of the same age. That woman had lost her entire family.

Ten years passed and Sumiyoshi married that woman. She is now pregnant, so Sumiyoshi went in search of a doctor, but along the way she met some injured people, so she helped them.

When Sumiyoshi returned home, his wife and son had been killed.

Sumiyoshi formed a squad of demon killers. And after a while he came face to face with Muzan.

Taska

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Oh my god, are we finally going to find out why he didn't kill Muzan? Oh damn, I can't wait for next week already x)

-Stray

Reaction score
Country
Wait... Sumiyoshi formed a demon slaying squad and got close to Muzan? I thought he was just a coal burner.
I assume he's using DotFG so Tanjiro will be able to master the 13th form via Sumiyoshi's memories? or maybe Yoriichi tried to teach Sumiyoshi the 13th form but he cant pull it off, but Tanjiro see's how to do it via Sumiyoshi's memory and he'll be able to pull it off?
Sumiyoshi: "realizes he was born to kill Muzan"
Tanjiro: "realizes Muzan is a being that should not exist"

TamagoTanjirou

Reaction score
Country
United States
More like Yoriichi not sumiyoshi?
is it really talking about sumiyoshi? e_e

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
It's definitely Yoriichi.

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Is this Yoriichi or Sumiyoshi? Doesn t matter too me because I like both of them. But Yoriichi has no wife I say this is Sumiyoshi.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is this Yoriichi or Sumiyoshi? Doesn t matter too me because I like both of them. But Yoriichi has no wife I say this is Sumiyoshi.
Sumiyoshi has a wife. Plus, I doubt that they would give him an exact parallel to Yoriichi. On top of all that, Yoriichi still needs a reason for becoming a demon slayer.

amxlm

Reaction score
Country
France
Tamayo was really old, she knew Yoriichi.
Muzan always beautiful

Last edited:

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
God dammit we’re probably not gonna see the fight this chapter. I might be next. At least now we’ll finally see it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yorichii should be over 400 years ago. They said Tamayo was over 200 but she’s clearly 400+ years old if she knew prime Yorichii

-Stray

Reaction score
Country
Ok, from those pages its safe to say the leaks were not talking about Sumiyoshi but rather, Yoriichi which makes more sense now.
Yoriichi was the one with the square box text that says *I understood that I was born to kill this man*
Also who's the baby? seems like Sumiyoshi's confused cause the baby called him *dad* and then the baby pointed towards Yoriichi... so was that kid... Yoriichi's kid? wth is going on?

mx2431

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
God dammit we’re probably not gonna see the fight this chapter. I might be next. At least now we’ll finally see it

Yorichii should be over 400 years ago. They said Tamayo was over 200 but she’s clearly 400+ years old if she knew prime Yorichii
It took her 200 years to learn to turn someone into a demon, it was never specifically stated that it is her actual age
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok, from those pages its safe to say the leaks were not talking about Sumiyoshi but rather, Yoriichi which makes more sense now.
Yoriichi was the one with the square box text that says *I understood that I was born to kill this man*
Also who's the baby? seems like Sumiyoshi's confused cause the baby called him *dad* and then the baby pointed towards Yoriichi... so was that kid... Yoriichi's kid? wth is going on?
Tanjirou seems to be in Sumiyoshi's body so it might be why he is confused about who the kid is

Stivie

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's just a guess, but was Tamayo the wife of the doctor who turned Muzan into a oni ?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's just a guess, but was Tamayo the wife of the doctor who turned Muzan into a oni ?
If the chronology around muzan is correct then that would make tamayo over 1000 years old. It's apparently already surprising that she is old enough to have seen yorichi....

So.... we are going to learn how sumiyoshi ties into all of this. I suppose it'd make sense if sumiyoshi was for a time a demon hunter but I don't think it makes sense that he spent his life as one considering tanjiro's inherited memory earlier. Even if sumiyoshi's wife at this point was killed, odds are he simply had other kids later on.

Sumiyoshi realizing he was born to kill muzan is kinda tragic considering the circumstances. I do wonder if perhaps this series will deal with reincarnation... That would make tanjiro his own great great great..... great grandfather though.

NyanPower

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
@kkck we should have expected some sort of revelation about Tamayo, since Muzan before killing her off said something about her family we know nothing about, and I think we will learn even more about her in future chapters. For all we know, she might be the first human to be turned into a demon, which would fit her character well imo. This is exciting tbh

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
@kkck we should have expected some sort of revelation about Tamayo, since Muzan before killing her off said something about her family we know nothing about, and I think we will learn even more about her in future chapters. For all we know, she might be the first human to be turned into a demon, which would fit her character well imo. This is exciting tbh
Didn't tamayo explain something like that when she was first introduced? I can't quite remember though.

NyanPower

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Didn't tamayo explain something like that when she was first introduced? I can't quite remember though.
As fas as I can remember it wasn’t said, but I could be wrong.

Sato-san

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tamayo being this old explains why Ubuyashiki knew of her and was so willing to work with her. Plus it also explains why Muzan was in Asakusa at the same time as Tamayo. He was probably looking for her. Plus, why Tanjirou’s crow didn’t make it seem like a dire mission and just told him he had to check the city out