Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 186 Spoiler/Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 186 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

NyanPower

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Tamayo being this old explains why Ubuyashiki knew of her and was so willing to work with her. Plus it also explains why Muzan was in Asakusa at the same time as Tamayo. He was probably looking for her. Plus, why Tanjirou’s crow didn’t make it seem like a dire mission and just told him he had to check the city out
Damn there are still so many things we don’t know about. Hopefully Wani will explain them all

levi12

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
So is translation reffering to Yoriichi or Sumiyoshi?

Sato-san

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks I didn t know Yoriichi had wife and child.
I guess in the time Michikatsu/Kokushibou started his family, so did Yoriichi. The only thing is, they got taken from him. Hence his beginning Demon Hunting by the time he meets Michikatsu/Kokushibou again in their teens/early twenties.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Muzan and Tamayo? :o

Excited to see more of Yoriichi. He looks great on these pages.

Kawap1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thanks I didn t know Yoriichi had wife and child.
How does a guy whose usually emotionless, 0 personality, has giant mark on his face, and no income, able to get married so easy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Muzan and Tamayo? :o

Excited to see more of Yoriichi. He looks great on these pages.
Almost seemed like they used to date lol. They go back 400 years lol. I’m guessing he was using her to create a potion to beat the sun

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I guess in the time Michikatsu/Kokushibou started his family, so did Yoriichi. The only thing is, they got taken from him. Hence his beginning Demon Hunting by the time he meets Michikatsu/Kokushibou again in their teens/early twenties.
I see
I see I thought Yoriichi was single

Kawap1

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's just a guess, but was Tamayo the wife of the doctor who turned Muzan into a oni ?
No cause Tamayo killed her husband and kid when she turned to a demon. We saw Muzan killing the doctor. Otherwise that be a good theory

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... from the few images it kinda looks like yorichi made it to sumiyoshi and joined his family? It looks like yorichi grew up within sumiyoshi's family at least.

Taska

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Now I feel a little bit more sorry for Michikatsu. Damn, if only they had a good father, there wouldn't be such a rift between brothers, and things would turn out drastically different I suppose.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait, so Kokushibou/Michikatsu was a good brother but the abuse made him alter his memories and stuff?

And even when he was dying he never remembered? Damn... :feelsbadman

How many bad fathers do we have now?

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Wait, so Kokushibou/Michikatsu was a good brother but the abuse made him alter his memories and stuff?

And even when he was dying he never remembered? Damn... :feelsbadman

How many bad fathers do we have now?
Well Too be honest there isn t much bad father in this series.

rangetrout123

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
That is Tanjiros ancestors memory, Yorichii is basically explaining to him (Ancestor) what happened and how he became Demon hunter, he's probably going to teach Tanjiro the 13th form through his ancestors memory.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, its tough to imagine yorichi with a family. He just seems to be in a pedestal so high that him connecting with anyone is just weird.

The guy that apparently finds yorichi with his dead wife reminds me of rengoku. I suppose it makes some sense that rengoku's ancestors would be present here considering he was said to belong to a family of demon slayers. Yorichi starting a demon slayer squad does seem weird though. I don't think that makes sense with the raw or the history we know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am also going to assume that yorichi taught sumiyoshi the sun breath AND that this is what tanjiro will remember eventually.

Triok

Reaction score
Country
Spain
-yoriichi wanted to lives a simple life, in small house, simple life falling asleep while looking your loved one's face, holding their hand.
-his wife was the one who told him that literally noone can see through world....he never noticed that before
-when his wife died, he hold her body for 10 days (completely lost), until a demons slayer cames, HE DIDN'T FOUNDED THE DEMON SLAYER, he joined them, and taught them the breathing technics.
-He thought his brother joined the demon squad because his underling died..(lol)
-He think his reason of existance is to kill muzan.

-edit, his wife name is Uta (as for song), and apparently likes talking a lot...

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Now We learn a lot about Yoriichi. I wonder what will we learn about Sumiyoshi? We seriously know little about him.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, yorichi was just too pure for the world... The contrast between him and his brother is just incredible.