Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail

Husbando Wars nomination deadline is extended until Nov 23rd! Nominate your husband now!​
 

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, so this has been on my mind since I joined and I'm just gonna say it

I see likes and comments as power level catagories and I shamelessly fish quite often for likes to boost my power, but some users are too powerful and it makes me a sad boi I'll never surpass them

 

MrSchmitty7

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
3,656
Reaction score
6,861
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Okay, so this has been on my mind since I joined and I'm just gonna say it

I see likes and comments as power level catagories and I shamelessly fish quite often for likes to boost my power, but some users are too powerful and it makes me a sad boi I'll never surpass them

I’ll give you a like to help ya out fam. Take my power, Goku!

wait wrong anime
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
Anyone know how to Ask nakaba the questions(thru which medium) which appear on the chapters as Q&A?
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Anyone know how to Ask nakaba the questions(thru which medium) which appear on the chapters as Q&A?
Arjuna once asked him a question and got the answer so ask him, the one above your post
 

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain

Ok, I think this is the famous upcoming Gaiden collection it was mentioned long ago, but it looks like there are only 3 gaidens: Ban's, King's and Diane's.
If you wouldnt mind @FKS , could you confirm the content of that book?
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13

Ok, I think this is the famous upcoming Gaiden collection it was mentioned long ago, but it looks like there are only 3 gaidens: Ban's, King's and Diane's.
If you wouldnt mind @FKS , could you confirm the content of that book?
So this is the bonus stuff that they talked about will come in with Vol 40 , 41...The release date coincides with that of Vol 40 release...I guess its this 3 only for this 1st collection since it's 192 pg and king's alone is like 50+...they might put gowther's and Escanor's with 2nd collection along with Vol 41 release..
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Seven Deadly Sins mobile game came out Globally yesterday and it's pretty good. It's taking the Ninja Storm route in expanding upon the series with more interactions between the characters and whatnot.

It's a shame that I'm hoping the mobile game gives me a better storytelling experience for the later part of the series than the actual mainline series itself.

It also, somehow, looks 5x better than that PS4 game that came out a bit ago.
 
Last edited:

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The Seven Deadly Sins mobile game came out Globally yesterday and it's pretty good. It's taking the Ninja Storm route in expanding upon the series with more interactions between the characters and whatnot.

It's a shame that I'm hoping the mobile game gives me a better storytelling experience for the later part of the series than the actual mainline series itself.

It also, somehow, looks 5x better than that PS4 game that came out a bit ago.
I noticed that too, thank God we get something and not be left hanging when it comes to this sort of thing

I wonder if they might do a Dragonball xenoverse type type of thing down the road with multiple what if scenarios
 

Jdmp53

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
912
Reaction score
1,228
Age
28
Country
Gotei 13
I cannot find it in my playstore ..it was released globally right?..#grandcross
 

Geldax

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
322
Reaction score
463
Age
31
Country
Germany
I can't download it because of Android version or something :/
 
Top