Games Fate/Grand Order

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can totally understand you, Sam. If my memory serves me right, I quit the game for approx. 6 months when I felt like getting nothing for all the time (and money) I invested into the game. In my case, the break did me good. It was kinda a relief to not farm shit for hours and get nothing for it in return. So, if you seriously feel annoyed as fuck, then take a break. That is my advice. It is not difficult to get back on track in Fate GO once you have regained your motivation to play again. : (

I feel sorry for you, bro... : /
Yeah bro I need to have a break and only just log in etc. to save sq if I do that. 3sq from waver hitting bond 8 was the cherry on top, getting gold only for it to be another Atalante. This game really fucks me sideways this time of the year :emocat
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Am I seeing right?? Enkidu with 2 million hp?? And this is only section 6?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,508
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Am I seeing right?? Enkidu with 2 million hp?? And this is only section 6?
It's not as bad as it seems. Nothing in Babylonia comes close to Camalot.

That battle for example ends after 8 turns. You don't have to beat him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It does that a lot. Throws huge things at you but then do something to make it a little easier on you.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Am I seeing right?? Enkidu with 2 million hp?? And this is only section 6?
That aplies to most things that seem impossible in fate, for example we have a very difficuly fight in this event but it ends after X turns.

Outside of Camelot and Challenge quests

Oh and Belserion, in Babylonia there is ONE moment where YOUR DIALOGUE MATTERS. Google it,it is easy to google it withouth seeing spoilers. Its against the 2nd goddess, that fight has a gimmick: Only "Not-Good" servants do damage. Use heracles and you should be fine.


ONTO JAPANESE NEWS

Hektor getting a animation update!!
Totally grailing him, he is the equal to achilles, having him and romulus not be 5 stars is a sin i will never forget
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I found this and I wanted to share it

Btw when are some of you going to join me and play magireco, I'm kinda lonely here...
(yes I want to steal form some of the FGO fandom)

Holy Alina right now is rocking aka Maiden of Mortality, death caribou





Also congrats jammin on your Eresh

Asako out
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I found this and I wanted to share it

Btw when are some of you going to join me and play magireco, I'm kinda lonely here...
(yes I want to steal form some of the FGO fandom)

Dear god, Asako-chan... that was pure gold. :lmao

Why don't you just join our lovely community? We have a great variety of people here.

We have the gorgeous Queen of Dragons, @Belserion:


Or the number #1 Sasuke fanboy in the name of @Rikudou King:


Even your fellow Nier-friend @Nii is part of our family:


Our blessed @Jammin not to be forgotten:


Our goddess @Crescent Jinx who suffers with us:


Uhm... I'm here as well:
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Dear god, Asako-chan... that was pure gold. :lmao

Why don't you just join our lovely community? We have a great variety of people here.

We have the gorgeous Queen of Dragons, @Belserion:


Or the number #1 Sasuke fanboy in the name of @Rikudou King:


Even your fellow Nier-friend @Nii is part of our family:


Our blessed @Jammin not to be forgotten:


Our goddess @Crescent Jinx who suffers with us:


Uhm... I'm here as well:
No gif for me :(
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
No gif for me :(
I wish I had the time to make one for every single FGO player. : /

But I don't wanna disappoint you.

@Asako, if you are the type of girl who hoards quartz/token, then you are good to go with me. In case you are not a hoarder, we can also provide you with the opposite:

That is why I dont hoard.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I highly recommend NOT looking into spoilers from the new JP chapter that just dropped, that shit is INSANE.

Just to give you guys an Idea, we got a new Grand Servant
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,508
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Our blessed @Jammin not to be forgotten:
I kinda don't want admit this but with this gif I feel like I kinda have to in order to complete the meme. I "may" have thrown a few more quartz at that CE and I "may" have gotten another 5 Star. Who "may" be Nightingale.

Jinx is going to votekill me again isn't she?
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia

Dear god, Asako-chan... that was pure gold. :lmao

Why don't you just join our lovely community? We have a great variety of people here.

We have the gorgeous Queen of Dragons, @Belserion:


Or the number #1 Sasuke fanboy in the name of @Rikudou King:


Even your fellow Nier-friend @Nii is part of our family:


Our blessed @Jammin not to be forgotten:


Our goddess @Crescent Jinx who suffers with us:


Uhm... I'm here as well:
FGO biggest problem for me is that I feel like it consumes one life when entered, doesn't help how much farming required for the game, broken student life me can't afford getting into the biggest hell of gacha
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea Madoka is better with what the gacha gives you and less farming. Plus starts out with a good story. It just has no husbandos. :emobirb I also had the misfortune of starting it around time of Nero fest. And my mind can only handle 1 gacha game at a time.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yea Madoka is better with what the gacha gives you and less farming. Plus starts out with a good story. It just has no husbandos. :emobirb I also had the misfortune of starting it around time of Nero fest. And my mind can only handle 1 gacha game at a time.
Maybe we have no husbandos but we have lesbian power here (we ship a lot... and the creators know it we love to ship)





And not to forget alina jojo poses ruling the world (I'm pretty sure the start of me loving alina is because of her jojo poses and wacky personality)



But yea magireco is more forgiving compare to FGO

Tch crescent you have to come back, especially before madokami comes, basically the merlin of magireco
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I highly recommend NOT looking into spoilers from the new JP chapter that just dropped, that shit is INSANE.

Just to give you guys an Idea, we got a new Grand Servant
You made me curious, and god damn! Would not have expected that.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
FGO biggest problem for me is that I feel like it consumes one life when entered, doesn't help how much farming required for the game, broken student life me can't afford getting into the biggest hell of gacha


Maybe we have no husbandos but we have lesbian power here (we ship a lot... and the creators know it we love to ship)





And not to forget alina jojo poses ruling the world (I'm pretty sure the start of me loving alina is because of her jojo poses and wacky personality)



But yea magireco is more forgiving compare to FGO

Tch crescent you have to come back, especially before madokami comes, basically the merlin of magireco
They all look way too young for my taste. >.>"
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,844
Reaction score
23,508
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The more I use Abby @Rikudou King the more fond I've become of Fate's best daughter.

I guess, it just never dawned on me how much support potential she has. Like I didn't realize that her 3 turn 30% NP damage buff on her first skill was party wide. I thought that part was just her and the 10% NP gain for 3 turns was party wide. But that's a pretty significant damage buff which can easily be paired with Mana bursts and Charisma type stuff.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I highly recommend NOT looking into spoilers from the new JP chapter that just dropped, that shit is INSANE.

Just to give you guys an Idea, we got a new Grand Servant
Aye man it's insane from what I've heard!
As far as I understand it, after part 1 of the lostbelt things are incredibly dire. Servant deaths aplenty, some of your last hopes in Muramasa and Musashi not exactly around with you making things even more perilous. Man I can't wait for this. Seems Muramasa is coming soon as a servant too as is the speculation so that's even more to look forward to.
 
Top