- Joined
- Feb 22, 2017
- Messages
- 2,418
- Reaction score
- 3,480
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
Ha you ask why we love couples / romance XD.ah yes. One True Pairing![]()
That's it ?
Ha you ask why we love couples / romance XD.ah yes. One True Pairing![]()
yes, pretty muchHa you ask why we love couples / romance XD.
That's it ?

whats your 2nd fav pairing? If you have anyImo Jerza is the worst ship in the manga. Look at how gross they are currently. They both would better as friends.

NaLu, and Miraxus are my only main ships lol. Elfever is cute too.whats your 2nd fav pairing? If you have any
are they same age?NaLu, and Miraxus are my only main ships lol. Elfever is cute too.
Irene/Acno had a lot of sexual tension that should have gotten explored as well![]()
glad I am not the only one on this siteim happy to see some miraxus admirators here![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

French....Some NaLu content and Strauss/Dreyar Tribe content in the Hero's spoiler.![]()
![]()
I believe so. They are both 400 years+ and he learned DS magic a little bit after she created it.are they same age?
glad I am not the only one on this site
French....
But damn I really should read Hero's
Miraxus > MirZa = Erzaxus > Kiriaxus > Trash > JerzaAnyone ships Laxus & Erza?
Anyone likes the kinky BDSM duo Erza-Mira? Because I do. They were rivals and fought a lot in the past and who would have thought their friendship turned into wanting to torture each other, looking at you Fairies Penalty Game. I laughed a lot when I read City Hero where Mira suddenly was in the mood of BDSM and applied it to Kyouka and Sayla lol. Even Mira gave Erza an offer if she wanted to try it. Also I recently rewatched FT OVAs and in Welcome To Fairy Hills episode Erza was interested in handcuffs and ecchi books during a visit to Laki and Levy's room

It's okay.cute or not?
![]()
same! To reiterate, one of the things I love about them is how they're both opposite, Laxus as the tough one while Mira is the soft, kind one. So moe moe no kyun!I like Miraxus too!![]()
Fixed. You're welcomeMiraxus > MirZa = Erzaxus > Kiriaxus > Trash > Jerza > Nalu![]()
You have any idea what they're saying here? I'm guessing Natsu is complimenting Lucy on how she fought.Some NaLu content and Strauss/Dreyar Tribe content in the Hero's spoiler.![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---