Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

Why do you like your OTP?


  • Total voters
    61

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Ha you ask why we love couples / romance XD.

That's it ?
yes, pretty much 🙂 why do you like NaLu? why do you like Gruvia? why do you like Gajevy? something like that. For first and second choice, if your OTP is not canon (headcanon). The difference is the first one is both are your favorites, while the second one is one of the two is your favorite character the other one is not, or both are not your faves. For third choice, if your OTP is canon. If you have different answers to the three choices, you choose the fourth option.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Why i love my OTP? hmmm!

Honestly i don't know why i love Nalu, It just feels right to me and fitting, It's like a hidden third party power that forced me to love them. I found myself loving this ship stronger and stronger everyday without any reason, surely their moments helped but still wasn't enough to explain that passion i had for them. My love for this ship was very strong to the point of dreaming of them few times. At some point i couldn't focus in my study because i kept engaging in debates in forums that could last for so fucking long. Even when i was trying to focus in lectures i miserably fail because of lack of sleep and the huge flame wars that i was participating in on daily basis impacted me negatively ,however, I'm not that hardcore fan anymore tbh but i still feel happy when i see a Nalu moment, It's just not as before. I stepped back to being casual i guess. I sleep better now without hardships. :amuse
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Seeing Laxus and Mira together is very cute, because one is a nice and soft person while the other is exteriorly tough and badass. In a more of an actual pairing that actually feels like an actual and good pairing, Grey and Juvia and Erza and Jellal take the cake
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I like NaLu because Lucy likes Natsu. GMG arc was when the pairing started to stand out. Lucy calling Natsu's name in her sleep. The fanservice with Natsu grabbing Lucy's naked breasts for the first time. The forehead touch with future Lucy. The golden grasslands and the final hug.

Gray and Juvia truly clicked for me during the aftermath of the Tartaros arc. There was a lot of criticism against Juvia for being a creeper, but I think the fact that Juvia was ready to accept the possibility that Gray could hate her but still ended up going through with doing what was best for Gray speaks volumes.

Jellal and Erza was always something I supported, but I was never really a huge fan. Jellal just kept cucking himself. Until now. White-out Jellal is best Jellal. "Be loved by the 7 stars" alone made Jerza great again.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,480
Age
34
Country
France
Already basic I like romance in general in manga because it brings a lot to a story.

-Devellopement of character, suspense, drama, funny moment in relation to the couple.

Even after 20 years that I read and see manga / anime is still frustrating to see ceratine XD thing, the kiss or the I love you that only happens at the end, the statement of love interrupted.

I would like in shonen to improve that, to assume the couples, to develop their romance and that the declaration does not arrive at the end, that we can see how the heroes now include that they are in a couple for true .

For the Gruvia: they are cute together but I have trouble with this kind of relationship that I find '' 'forced' 'with the side stub of Jubia.

That's why I do not really like sasuke / sakura, I think her gives a bad image to the girl:

- Stuck the boy you loved, follow him, even if he ignores you, strikes you, keeps insulting the stuck / beloved and in the end you can have it.

I do not like that, but with what happened to Tartaros it made their relationship better.

For the GALE: Same they are cute is the typical effect of the cold hero who thanks to the love becomes warm.

Gajeel says it himself when Bloodman takes it in the portal, he is astonished to be able to believe that the arrogant gajeel that he was is able to find happiness and a girl to like and who loves it and imagines may be having children later.

It's beautiful .

For Jerza: It's like for zervis it's a tragic love, they've lived through hard things and they do not know if they have the right to be happy and together.

ZERVIS was able to get rid of their curse thanks to their love.

For the jerza, they have no more reason to restrain themselves, erza tries to be a little more feminine to please Jellal and this one no longer being a criminal it can be with Erza.

So Jellal MOVES YOU GOOD GOD XD.

And for the Nalu: They are featured as a perfect couple, the longest lasting couples are the ones who behave like them.

It's so funny to see them spin, a real ray of sunshine, lucy like natsu who want to do everything and stay together.

They tease each other, lucy growls natsu like a girlfriend, she feels disturbed when natsu talks to him seriously.

Natsu does not know how to handle a drunken lucy XD.

Clearly it's a perfect idyll.

As I would like to have a girlfriend like lucy T-T, good after if I find an Erza or Lévy his me also XD.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Imo Jerza is the worst ship in the manga. Look at how gross they are currently. They both would better as friends.
whats your 2nd fav pairing? If you have any
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
NaLu, and Miraxus are my only main ships lol. Elfever is cute too.

Irene/Acno had a lot of sexual tension that should have gotten explored as well 😢
are they same age?
im happy to see some miraxus admirators here :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2 :sky2
glad I am not the only one on this site :D
Some NaLu content and Strauss/Dreyar Tribe content in the Hero's spoiler.
French.... :oh
But damn I really should read Hero's
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,449
Reaction score
18,769
Country
United States
are they same age?

glad I am not the only one on this site :D

French.... :oh
But damn I really should read Hero's
I believe so. They are both 400 years+ and he learned DS magic a little bit after she created it.

Hero's has some ecchi, but it probably has the best comedy out of anything he wrote. The interactions are hilarious and it's cute how the FMCs and MCs get along with each other.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Anyone ships Laxus & Erza? :teehee

Anyone likes the kinky BDSM duo Erza-Mira? Because I do. They were rivals and fought a lot in the past and who would have thought their friendship turned into wanting to torture each other, looking at you Fairies Penalty Game. I laughed a lot when I read City Hero where Mira suddenly was in the mood of BDSM and applied it to Kyouka and Sayla lol. Even Mira gave Erza an offer if she wanted to try it. Also I recently rewatched FT OVAs and in Welcome To Fairy Hills episode Erza was interested in handcuffs and ecchi books during a visit to Laki and Levy's room
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,449
Reaction score
18,769
Country
United States
Anyone ships Laxus & Erza? :teehee

Anyone likes the kinky BDSM duo Erza-Mira? Because I do. They were rivals and fought a lot in the past and who would have thought their friendship turned into wanting to torture each other, looking at you Fairies Penalty Game. I laughed a lot when I read City Hero where Mira suddenly was in the mood of BDSM and applied it to Kyouka and Sayla lol. Even Mira gave Erza an offer if she wanted to try it. Also I recently rewatched FT OVAs and in Welcome To Fairy Hills episode Erza was interested in handcuffs and ecchi books during a visit to Laki and Levy's room
Miraxus > MirZa = Erzaxus > Kiriaxus > Trash > Jerza :yodawg
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Some NaLu content and Strauss/Dreyar Tribe content in the Hero's spoiler.
You have any idea what they're saying here? I'm guessing Natsu is complimenting Lucy on how she fought.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, nice avatar.
 
Top