- Joined
- Jun 17, 2018
- Messages
- 6,456
- Reaction score
- 10,910
- Country
-
I don't think you can get much worse quality than that to begin with?So... we got to see a discount wangnan this chapter.
I don't think you can get much worse quality than that to begin with?So... we got to see a discount wangnan this chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Idea Karaka was once loyal to his father. Eventually like Enna learned more, betrayed him and zahad wiped his memory, he's only been a fug member for a while, but innately so strong that's risen like crazy, thus a baby slayerKarakka is a baby Slayer, tho I thought of him immediately when the "Wangnan" popped up, I think this is another brother. Karakka isn't old enough to be previous to Dowon sealing.
Agree,it could be test,or even show for Kallav.Maybe,her real power has not been awakened and she play for time and wait,cause now she may lose.It better be a test to make sure baam is the real deal
This actually makes sense that Zahard already had active princes by the genesis time, considering we know that the Lo Po Bia family already had up to 23 family branches of sons at the same time. The guy we just saw could have been the strongest Prince ever and even the first, reason for his great adventure stories and calling himself "a boss".I thought the same thing but the implication appears to be that v and arlen were long gone by the era of genesis... To dowon both of them were merely legends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So... we got to see a discount wangnan this chapter. I am going to guess this connects to the princes of zahard... We know wangnan and karaka are old but it seems like they are too young to have been around during genesis. Would wangnan have even lived that long without being a ranker? I suppose this also shows that at least around genesis the princes of zahard were doing legitimate work for the empire...
This chapter makes me so angry:
Khanne says the peace is fake and not what her sister fought for. She said her sister would never support zahad. She agreed to free Dowon on white's request.
White and Kallavan say Dowon is a warrior who lives for the battle
Dowon's team tried to assassinate zahad too. Would she kill them too?
Her Master told her about Baam, but she's gonna ignore him for some strange kid?
It better be a test to make sure baam is the real deal
no one is ever truely goneSeems that lately SIU really likes to break Baam's clothes.
I hope he learns with this and starts breaking Androsi, Hwa Ryun, Lilial, Shilial, Yehwa, etc.'s clothes.
Nah, V should be dead when that flashback occurred.
Except that the scales were never out of Kallavan's favor to begin with, because the people who constituted the numbers difference were such inferior quality compared to him. It was essentially a bunch of ants and a single rat trying to take down a wolf.S.I.U tipped the scales back into Kallavan's favour.
He needs to tame the b*tch first, before he could catch her and add her to his harem.Baam is going to fight Dowon! Wow SIU is amazing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's the first thing I noticed, he looks like Jiu Viole Grace, while most of the towns folk there have elven ears.(That person is surely related to Baam.)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You mean with someone other than Arlen?is it possible V as well has children we don't know about?
I don't think that V look-alike is on that panel by accident. If we look at it carefully, he is on middle, he is the first one we see, quite different from others and looks too much like V and baam. I never believed about the suicide story about V anyway.I thought the same thing but the implication appears to be that v and arlen were long gone by the era of genesis... To dowon both of them were merely legends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So... we got to see a discount wangnan this chapter. I am going to guess this connects to the princes of zahard... We know wangnan and karaka are old but it seems like they are too young to have been around during genesis. Would wangnan have even lived that long without being a ranker? I suppose this also shows that at least around genesis the princes of zahard were doing legitimate work for the empire...
yeahYou mean with someone other than Arlen?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---