Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 463 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 463 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well that's the War of Emperium!

Just kidding, I guess Snek's Captain is Maschenny Khun Zahard...or Grace Mirchea Luslec(for Dowon to be able to recognize someone from the ancient time. Coz Masch doesnt look like from the time of the Genesis)

And that war would be the time to free Ha Jinsung.
I always figured Luslec would be V's son adopted by arlene

Sade Morte

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well what if Yas was the hidden Garden's traitor, he ordered to kill one of his brothers, which is the Baylord's dad then cursed them with his blood so they won't be able to transfer their powers to their descendants or at least he'd be able to restrict the houndborn abilities from activating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well that's the War of Emperium!

Just kidding, I guess Snek's Captain is Maschenny Khun Zahard...or Grace Mirchea Luslec(for Dowon to be able to recognize someone from the ancient time. Coz Masch doesnt look like from the time of the Genesis)

And that war would be the time to free Ha Jinsung.
Or that could only be just be Gustang
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't really mind bam not fighting kallavan tbh. To me it generally feels like SIU is advancing too fast in regards to bams powerups. And even then, if bam can fight anywhere near kallavan at this point then the amount of people that would pose a threat to him would be extraordinarily small. Its imminent of course but it wouldn't hurt the story if it happens 10 floors from now.
Yeah, it would look more OP if Baam was able to match Kalla in just 2 years. Kalla's been around for hundred or maybe even thousands of years, he even surpassed Ha Jinsung.
And it will only make his teamates more of a burden since, Baam will always be carrying them up the tower.

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Yeah, it would look more OP if Baam was able to match Kalla in just 2 years. Kalla's been around for hundred or maybe even thousands of years, he even surpassed Ha Jinsung.
And it will only make his teamates more of a burden since, Baam will always be carrying them up the tower.
If Baam could face Kallavan after one week training, I wouldn't be much bothered, we are the ones who are being taught how powerful an irregular like Baam should be, not the other way round.
And that fate of Baam's teammates being a burden has always been inescapable.

As for Baam, that 'I don't want to use the power of the blue demon, or the power of souls' mentality should be dropped, for a guy that absorbed black March without even considering her wishes and comfortable enough using a power that enslaved everyone on the Floor of Death, Hell Joe or not, that Red Ethryssa has an ego and is evil as they come, I don't understand his fears about the powers he has.

victim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Will killing Zahard solve any issue in the tower? The strong will remain on top and their enemies would be destroyed as a new empire rises after death of zahard and FH. Dont see how regulars want to finish climbing the tower that they werent supposed to climb pre zahard

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana
Will killing Zahard solve any issue in the tower? The strong will remain on top and their enemies would be destroyed as a new empire rises after death of zahard and FH. Dont see how regulars want to finish climbing the tower that they werent supposed to climb pre zahard
Tower of God Mantra
What do you desire?
Money? Power? Glory? Women? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other?
The answer is here, Tower of God, whatever you desire, the answer is always found at the top!
I would climb the tower if I was a regular for sure.
Right now Jahad and the 135th floor administrator are blocking the way to the top.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
There are stars up there man!!!!

Lol but seriously Zahard is the reason nobody can climb above a certain floor. Which in turn makes the powerful STAY at the top.

If Baam could face Kallavan after one week training, I wouldn't be much bothered, we are the ones who are being taught how powerful an irregular like Baam should be, not the other way round.

As for Baam, that 'I don't want to use the power of the blue demon, or the power of souls' mentality should be dropped, for a guy that absorbed black March without even considering her wishes and comfortable enough using a power that enslaved everyone on the Floor of Death, Hell Joe or not, that Red Ethryssa has an ego and is evil as they come, I don't understand his fears about the powers he has.
How do you know the spirits in the weapons don’t want to be absorbed? They seem to be awaiting him and I’d bet it’s for exactly that reason. If baam were to absorb the powers or spirits of that weapon does he in turn become half the key to open the doors beyond Zahard?

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
That wasn't a stalemate, she defeated white it's very clear, he is difficult to kill because of his spell, but he was weakened to the point of separating himself with his siblings, and even now after all thoses hundreds years he is still facing the consequences of that fight.
But I think prime white is stronger than jinsung and a slightly stronger than evankhell and kallavan and Yama, probably equal to yarastcha and Cha.
Headcannon

Jedikos

Reaction score
Country
Ghana

Lol but seriously Zahard is the reason nobody can climb above a certain floor. Which in turn makes the powerful STAY at the top.

How do you know the spirits in the weapons don’t want to be absorbed? They seem to be awaiting him and I’d bet it’s for exactly that reason. If baam were to absorb the powers or spirits of that weapon does he in turn become half the key to open the doors beyond Zahard?
Black March: Kid, what's on your mind this time?(Baam gets ready to stab himself) Hey what do u think you are doing?( Baam stabs himself) Hey!!!!!!

She was caught off guard for sure, could be she thought Baam would die by stabbing himself with Black March but still Baam just bullied her, no explanation whatsoever for his actions.

About that part of him being half the keys though, it seems possible, if Baam will never be able to throw things out of himself. As it stands now, he holds a part of the key in himself.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

There is no guarantee that climbing further than zahard would remove or threaten zahards position though. Even if zahard were to lose his kingship over this it wouldn't affect his power either as he isn't a normal tower resident who gets more permission to use shinsoo as he climbs.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
The Zahard lookalike who set Dowon against Baam in her flashback. Not confirmed but it seems obvious.
Was posting this but this guy already got it.

Conspiracy theory: "captain snek" and "boss" are the same Jahad look-a-like from Dowon's flashback.

Sade Morte

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
One of the reasons I never got into One Piece.... People have grown up and died on One Piece, never to finish what they invested so much time reading....

Anyway, SIU needs to stay focused (by his own admission in his blogs)

No Casca memory loss, or Does Baam having no memory before the cave count??? Lol
Who told Baam that his name was 25th Baam? Who gave him clothes, food and taught him how to speak?

If everything gets too focused on Baam alone, it would be too boring.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So.... is snake guy working for "the boss" which dowon met? it seems to be what SIU is hinting at. Perhaps the wangnan lookalike is actually an elder of fug as well? If princes of the tower are that old and fell out of favor with zahard then it wouldn't be too strange if more joined fug.

And... yaratcha really is a monster if he is able to hold off yama at this stage. I do think there is a good chance that yaratcha is managing to hold back yama though. His control over yama is limited but it might still be enough to suppress him. I wonder if yama can even use his full transformation though. It seems extremely taxing on him.

We also can't rule out yaratcha having a full transformation as well. Though since his transformation resembles doom's then perhaps he works under different rules.

Yaratcha mentions yama having the qualities for something... Perhaps he has the right shinsoo qualities to transform? This bit is fairly vague but it also sounds pretty important.

Painmaker

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
British Virgin Islands
Happy new year guys :3

BTW, let the talk no jutsu to Cha xD

TheLastMartian

Reaction score
Country
North Pole
So.... is snake guy working for "the boss" which dowon met? it seems to be what SIU is hinting at. Perhaps the wangnan lookalike is actually an elder of fug as well? If princes of the tower are that old and fell out of favor with zahard then it wouldn't be too strange if more joined fug.

And... yaratcha really is a monster if he is able to hold off yama at this stage. I do think there is a good chance that yaratcha is managing to hold back yama though. His control over yama is limited but it might still be enough to suppress him. I wonder if yama can even use his full transformation though. It seems extremely taxing on him.

We also can't rule out yaratcha having a full transformation as well. Though since his transformation resembles doom's then perhaps he works under different rules.

Yaratcha mentions yama having the qualities for something... Perhaps he has the right shinsoo qualities to transform? This bit is fairly vague but it also sounds pretty important.
Sounds like he is surprised that Yama can transform and means the qualities are for full transformation.

I am 100% sure Yas can transform

SomeKindaAnimal

Reaction score
Country
United States
So... are the fh irregulars or irrankers now hmmm

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
So... are the fh irregulars or irrankers now hmmm
Likely just a translation deal. Same thing, diff name

I wonder if Kallavan will trigger Baam by calling him out as a coward for running and mocking jinsung in that way

I really want to get white and baam vs Kallavan

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
"Boss" is a similar title to "Captain". Et al.

I think Yasratcha's minion wearing spiked full body armor in previous chapters was implied as being a previous "king of the dogs" who Yasratcha enslaved.

Previous kings of teh dogs could have had similar abilities to Yama's transform.

Maybe Yama has a special quality which allows him to resist Yasratcha's mind control?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
"Boss" is a similar title to "Captain". Et al.

I think Yasratcha's minion wearing spiked full body armor in previous chapters was implied as being a previous "king of the dogs" who Yasratcha enslaved.

Previous kings of teh dogs could have had similar abilities to Yama's transform.

Maybe Yama has a special quality which allows him to resist Yasratcha's mind control?
Well, sure, but that is kinda not the point. You have snake guy's mysterious boss being references at a comparable to when dowon reminiscences about this. Obviously the titles apply to a crapton of people but given the plot its not a stretch that in this case they could be the same person.

The guy didn't use transformation though. And if yaratch is like doom... then you'd think he could create his own feline people.... But it doesn't appear he has done that.

Probably but my personal guess is that yama is simply too powerful to control directly. Yaratcha can fully control dog people... but when it comes to yama he started out controlling just an arm and once yama used his full transformation he didn't control him since.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well, sure, but that is kinda not the point. You have snake guy's mysterious boss being references at a comparable to when dowon reminiscences about this. Obviously the titles apply to a crapton of people but given the plot its not a stretch that in this case they could be the same person.

The guy didn't use transformation though. And if yaratch is like doom... then you'd think he could create his own feline people.... But it doesn't appear he has done that.

Probably but my personal guess is that yama is simply too powerful to control directly. Yaratcha can fully control dog people... but when it comes to yama he started out controlling just an arm and once yama used his full transformation he didn't control him since.
Reasons snek captn and boss could be the same person.

#1 Similar title "boss" and "captain".
#2 Prescience. Ability to see the future. Boss says Bam will be there to greet Dowon when she awakens and a huge war will erupt. Snek captain sends Kaiser, Hockney and snek to pick Bam up at a specific time and place which may be impossible to predict without some degree of prescience.
#3 Motive. Boss and snek captain both appear emotionally or psychologically invested in Dowon's storyline with Bam for some reason.

In the wild big cats like tigers can be solitary hunters. Dogs are more prone to hunting in packs like wolves and hyenas. Yama could need the support of his lieutenants to fight at full power while a cat like Yasratcha could be more prone towards being a solitary hunter like a tiger.

Good speculation on your part. I guess we'll see how things go.