No worriesVal o/ how did I forget youI miss him tbh with all his savagery and confidence in loving side characters. but dw, there's still rate next time
No worriesVal o/ how did I forget youI miss him tbh with all his savagery and confidence in loving side characters. but dw, there's still rate next time
Not up for debate. An organ enlarged and crushed . Anyone can die.I would debate that but, not related to tankiness.
Sorry , but offense is a form of defense as well. Best defense is at times best offense too. And as for defense, we already have her endurance where she faked the fight.Not related to tankiness, not even related to defense lol
Not gonna repeat what is said below
LMAO, are we following same manga ? She has got no fights in 100Y Q and with just a spell, without even Skullion noticing , she saved gray and othersDamaged by Lucy's spells while Mira and Elfman completely no sold Lucy's ace spell.
Her tankiness is shit lmao
. Looks someone is forgetting brandish was holding back against lucy + By ur logic since cana's cards could harm AUGUST...AUGUST's tankiness is shit too, right ?tbh, not even debatable.![]()
![]()
![]()
Resourceful? Yeah, agreed.
Being able to one shot her enemies before they can attack her doesn't reflect anything in terms of her tankiness. We're judging the way these characters are able to absorb damage; having an overwhelming offense or hax doesn't have anything to do with that.Sorry , but offense is a form of defense as well. Best defense is at times best offense too. And as for defense, we already have her endurance where she faked the fight.

Pretty sure i have even included tht there too. Deliberately taking attacks of lucy's spirits + She did survive the Dimaria's slashing. It suffices the condition. And as for this character, her ability does count in her being able to absorb damages since she can minimize any physical damages done to her.Being able to one shot her enemies before they can attack her doesn't reflect anything in terms of her tankiness. We're judging the way these characters are able to absorb damage; having an overwhelming offense or hax doesn't have anything to do with that.
Oh yeah yeah, her fight against Lucy counts of course. I thought you were saying that her bursting organs was a tanky feat.Pretty sure i have even included tht there too. Deliberately taking attacks of lucy's spirits + She did survive the Dimaria's slashing. It suffices the condition. And as for this character, her ability does count in her being able to absorb damages since she can minimize any physical damages done to her.
So yep, i have even taken her potential in count too.
Naah, tht was my reply to Greymatter regarding defense.Oh yeah yeah, her fight against Lucy counts of course. I thought you were saying that her bursting organs was a tanky feat.
Tanking Lucy's attacks isn't a top tier feat in my book, at least not enough to put Brandish in a top 10 tankiest mages. I'm pretty sure we can find 10 feats superior to this one.
Surviving a slash in the stomach is something everyone can do. Kagura survived it in GMG as well. In Alvarez, August tanked it, stayed on his feet, fought afterwards. Brandish was just down. That's not an impressive feat to merely survive an attack, not even an impressive or top tier one at that.
But to each his own i guess.
Fair enoughNaah, tht was my reply to Greymatter regarding defense.
And yeah, there r a lot of feats above tht. The reason for my inclusion were basically 1- Deliberately getting hurt 2- Potential
Even after tht slash, she minimized her own damage. She even minimized damage incurred by AUGUST on MIRA...meaning she can minimize damages by even one of the top mage. Thus, the potential to minimize same caliber damage done to her also exists. Sadly, she has no more fights to prove tht to her arsenal. Thus, I decided to bet on her potential as well.
did you even put Jellal in your rankingHonestly mad at myself for not believing in Elfman's tank ability.
Jellal is another speed oriented character who doesn't really define what a tank is (imo).

No, lol.did you even put Jellal in your ranking![]()
Can I use this as an avi?11th place (score: 15)
![]()
Mirajane Strauss
@Seven777 (1) @IamtherealMirajane (8) @Jko (4) @Jean Grey (2)
top 10 soon! who are in it? who are in top 3????? *drum noises*![]()
yes you can lol tho 150x300 >>>>>>>>>any stretched aviCan I use this as an avi?
Lol ik I already did but I'll remove it if no

Agreed on Elfman, its awesome how strong he's looking but I'm 99% sure everyone was blindsided by it lol.Honestly mad at myself for not believing in Elfman's tank ability.
Jellal is another speed oriented character who doesn't really define what a tank is (imo).
You know me and Acno feats.... Kiria's roar was aimed at Laxus so he only took the backlash of it. Kiria also only hurt Erza after Erza was weakened by her hax. It's like attacking a defenseless person when she is her weak mind state. We'll see what he has later in the arc (he might use his shield again... or not lol), but for now I haven't been impressed by his "tanking" ability. His speed and magical prowess are is most impressive aspects.Agreed on Elfman, its awesome how strong he's looking but I'm 99% sure everyone was blindsided by it lol.
As for Jellal... I'm 50/50. His actual feats of 'tankiness' are way below his stats of speed and offence. That being said, he did manage to block an attack from Acno and he didn't get scratched by Kyria's Roar (which did hurt Erza in the Water God arc). While I'm obviously biased here, I think what limited feats we have of his durability + defensive spell is actually pretty decent.
There is the case of the Neinhart nuke but Neinhart just might be more powerful than he's given credit for, I mean Jellal did somehow have an off-panel fight with August and didn't get immediately one-shotted. As always though off-panel fights are dubious things to use in debates/rankings, so I can see why you don't consider him that tanky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jellal wasn't actually damaged too much by Neinhart's attack IMO. He became unconscious probably because of the way he fell into the seaAgreed on Elfman, its awesome how strong he's looking but I'm 99% sure everyone was blindsided by it lol.
As for Jellal... I'm 50/50. His actual feats of 'tankiness' are way below his stats of speed and offence. That being said, he did manage to block an attack from Acno and he didn't get scratched by Kyria's Roar (which did hurt Erza in the Water God arc). While I'm obviously biased here, I think what limited feats we have of his durability + defensive spell is actually pretty decent.
There is the case of the Neinhart nuke but Neinhart just might be more powerful than he's given credit for, I mean Jellal did somehow have an off-panel fight with August and didn't get immediately one-shotted. As always though off-panel fights are dubious things to use in debates/rankings, so I can see why you don't consider him that tanky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Works only when opponen'ts relative magic power is similar or lower.Not up for debate. An organ enlarged and crushed . Anyone can die.
Stop with the retarded platitudes, we're talking about technical defense. She can barely dodge lucy tier attacks, which means anyone with respectable speed fodderize herSorry , but offense is a form of defense as well. Best defense is at times best offense too. And as for defense, we already have her endurance where she faked the fight.
You didn't say shit except that her durability is verified.Not gonna repeat what is said below
She was getting rekt by Neinhart who got fodderized by base Natsu. GTFOH.LMAO, are we following same manga ? She has got no fights in 100Y Q and with just a spell, without even Skullion noticing , she saved gray and others
Is tht the best argument u can provide ?. Looks someone is forgetting brandish was holding back against lucy + By ur logic since cana's cards could harm AUGUST...AUGUST's tankiness is shit too, right ?
Wank. She has no feats of being a tank.So yep, i stand by what i said. A tank indeed.