- Joined
- Oct 28, 2019
- Messages
- 518
- Reaction score
- 769
- Country
-
Yeah , same guy. You've seen his wank right ?Is this by...........Jason Keifer ?
(A guy that used to be on google plus)
Yeah , same guy. You've seen his wank right ?Is this by...........Jason Keifer ?
(A guy that used to be on google plus)
One would think with the past 8 chapter threads dedicated to Mirajane, we would remember who one of her opponent is.he appeared once with one fight so you can't blame me![]()
I thought his name was Madhole LoL.One would think with the past 8 chapter threads dedicated to Mirajane, we would remember who one of her opponent is.
Madmole be crying.

Bruh.... Don't make say his feats one by onehe appeared once with one fight so you can't blame me![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just looked this dude up. He says Megaversal Natsu can beat Jiren.Yeah , same guy. You've seen his wank right ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bro you've seen only the tip of the iceberg.Just looked this dude up. He says Megaversal Natsu can beat Jiren.
I don't wanna watch anine anymore
Yeah LMAOYeah , same guy. You've seen his wank right ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to be on Google plus back in the days of original FTYeah , same guy. You've seen his wank right ?
OH HELL FUCKING NO! (excuse my language) THIS GUY SAID ACNOLOGIA CAN NUKE THE BLEACH VERSE AND LUCY CAN BEAT YHWACH.Yeah LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to be on Google plus back in the days of original FT
Shit was hype AF, and every week our hype kept getting shat on by Hiro![]()
Too bad Google+ closed down.Yeah LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I used to be on Google plus back in the days of original FT
Shit was hype AF, and every week our hype kept getting shat on by Hiro![]()
You were in Reddit. Who are others from Reddit here other than @atlantisreturns? I am pretty sure Fariybruh in Reddit is @IamtherealMirajane and @Livinbreathineatin there as well. Those two are the biggest Mira force in reddit. There are like three others. Mira club is low there.Nahh..... I've seen you on reddit destroying idiots. Please educate him.![]()
He's completely fucking serious.OH HELL FUCKING NO! (excuse my language) THIS GUY SAID ACNOLOGIA CAN NUKE THE BLEACH VERSE AND LUCY CAN BEAT YHWACH.
PLEASE TELL ME HES A TROLL
yeah, Ik.Bruh.... Don't make say his feats one by one

Nah bro Trevolta44 from reddit is the biggest Gray fanboy I've ever seen. I deleted my old reddit account and made a new one.You were in Reddit. Who are others from Reddit here other than @atlantisreturns? I am pretty sure Fariybruh in Reddit is @IamtherealMirajane and @Livinbreathineatin there as well. Those two are the biggest Mira force in reddit. There are like three others. Mira club is low there.
Is it down for good? I ended up deleting my profile because of acads.Too bad Google+ closed down.
I refuse.....He's completely fucking serious.
No joke. He means everything he says, at least about Fairy Tail.
He's the biggest fan of the series I've ever seen in my life. If the word 'Fairy-tard' has any meaning, it would be synonymous with Jason Keiffer. He blocks anyone that says anything remotely negative about FT or Hiro Mashima, joking or not.
Don't really like talking shit behind someone's back, but I just can't help it with this guy lmao
That's because you read it from a wrong angle. You failed to see real war during that time. That's why it was a disappointment.Shit was hype AF, and every week our hype kept getting shat on by Hiro![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Edit - You should just troll him.Trevolta44
Yeah it's totally down. In fact Google Plus itself has stopped , don't you know ?Is it down for good? I ended up deleting my profile because of acads.
Damn those were fun times lol, with people like Axel and all top listers up there
Bruh I do and it's hilarious.That's because you read it from a wrong angle. You failed to see real war during that time. That's why it was a disappointment.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who should just troll him.
A real war would've been Alverez empire just stomping all over Ishgar.That's because you read it from a wrong angle. You failed to see real war during that time. That's why it was a disappointment.

Jean Grey's there too. And Axiomus too.You were in Reddit. Who are others from Reddit here other than @atlantisreturns? I am pretty sure Fariybruh in Reddit is @IamtherealMirajane and @Livinbreathineatin there as well. Those two are the biggest Mira force in reddit. There are like three others. Mira club is low there.
Holy shit, yes it did lmao. I heard they were shutting down, but still...Yeah it's totally down. In fact Google Plus itself has stopped , don't you know ?