Sorry I have to go to other city. Delaying the reveal of 5th place until 8 PM (GMT+7)
Jason Statham >>>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes yes yes!WHAT THE ABSOLUTE NUTELLA DONUT IS GOING ON HERE>
6TH< OH HELL NAHHHHHHH
THIS DUDE"S POWER IS BEING A TANK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I stg if August isn't number 1 or 2, I quit this forum
@Jko it's all ur fault for putting Erza #1
BRUH THIS CAN"T BE
I'm starting a protest for your banJason Statham >>>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes yes yes!
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He tanked Gildarts strongest move with only a bloody lip. That alone puts him above mostly everyoneI find it unfair August to be on the list, the others are tanks for resistance and durability, while August is purely HAX immunity.
He tanked Gildarts strongest move with only a bloody lip. That alone puts him above mostly everyone
Yes that one attack that would one shot 99% percent of Ishgar mages.1 atack only, of a mechanical arm.
That feat would put him above a few, but we don't know for example if he could stand a fight in which Gildartz could use his mechanical arm at all times ... how many attacks he could stand.
This is all ambiguous.
it will beI am waiting for Laxus to get kick out at Number 4.
That was probably my fault. I forgot to rank Gildarts lmfao.Nah this a joke at this point lmao

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No uit will be
4. Natsu
3. Laxus
2. Erza
1. August
the first two will go either way.
Natsu has more endurance than durability.No u
not even Jellal
