banter + teasing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You probably put Wendy or SherriaMy waifu tier list is complete.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only one that would be surpising from me is prolly #10 lol.
Lisanna should be number 1. Her pig form is just too damn cute. It's like goddess incarnate.Spoiler, Ultear isn't even in my list, but Lisanna is.
Fight me
Ngl, Lisanna is waifu but her pig form is straight kawaiiiLisanna should be number 1. Her pig form is just too damn cute. It's like goddess incarnate.
#SupportLisanna
#Number1Bae
Lamia? Lissana?My waifu tier list is complete.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only one that would be surpising from me is prolly #10 lol.
Lamia? You mean Lamy?Lamia? Lissana?



I am not into shipping , but you get my utmost respects for making the effort for this. Take my upvote/like.For old times sake
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yep that one lolLamia? You mean Lamy?
![]()
I would be utterly shocked if someone listed her lmao. She might be a trap as well
Damn you guys figure me out so fast![]()
Lol, no. It was Lissanna.Yep that one lol
Well you did say your last choice would be surprising.
Is it Freed?![]()
there will be. after waifu -> another power lvls-based ranking -> husbando ranking -> power lvls-based rankingIf there's a husbando war.
Of all the waifu characters there are in FT, I assume, you chose Lisanna? what a disgrace, what an embarrassment, what a joke. Even Acnologia was never this embarrassed.Lol, no. It was Lissanna.
If there's a husbando war...maybe I'll put Freed lol.


Nah, I was talking about this one. Poor Freed wouldn't last two seconds in the MH Husbando war lol.there will be. after waifu -> another power lvls-based ranking -> husbando ranking -> power lvls-based ranking
or you mean that infamous Husbando War?
Yes you do, and then you can add in a second name if you want so you can DM both mods.I'd like to throw in a list of my own if it's not too late, but how exactly does one DM the mods? Do I click on 'Start conversation'? Apologises for my ignorance.
Lisanna has fans.![]()
there are more or less 7 hoursI'd like to throw in a list of my own if it's not too late, but how exactly does one DM the mods? Do I click on 'Start conversation'? Apologises for my ignorance.
Lisanna has fans.![]()
yes, click on Start Conversation on me, and then don't forget to add @Brandish too in the DMWell thank you good sirI am not into shipping , but you get my utmost respects for making the effort for this. Take my upvote/like.![]()
which makes doing something like this even more fun.