Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
My waifu tier list is complete. :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only one that would be surpising from me is prolly #10 lol.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
My waifu tier list is complete. :blushbirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only one that would be surpising from me is prolly #10 lol.
Lamia? Lissana?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fuck you to whoever posted so many pics without using a spoiler tag -_-

ALso, DMed you, Brandles and Kiknoob. I hope I'm not too late. ty for the encouragement and help, you are very moe and dere dere.
 
Last edited:

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lamia? You mean Lamy?

I would be utterly shocked if someone listed her lmao. She might be a trap as well :hmm:whistle

Damn you guys figure me out so fast :D
Yep that one lol

Well you did say your last choice would be surprising.

Is it Freed? 🤡
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jko

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Yep that one lol

Well you did say your last choice would be surprising.

Is it Freed? 🤡
Lol, no. It was Lissanna.

If there's a husbando war...maybe I'll put Freed lol.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
If there's a husbando war.
there will be. after waifu -> another power lvls-based ranking -> husbando ranking -> power lvls-based ranking

or you mean that infamous Husbando War?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lol, no. It was Lissanna.

If there's a husbando war...maybe I'll put Freed lol.
Of all the waifu characters there are in FT, I assume, you chose Lisanna? what a disgrace, what an embarrassment, what a joke. Even Acnologia was never this embarrassed.
 

IL 10

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
532
Age
24
Country
Winterfell
I'd like to throw in a list of my own if it's not too late, but how exactly does one DM the mods? Do I click on 'Start conversation'? Apologises for my ignorance.:darn

Lisanna has fans?:fan
 
Last edited:

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
there will be. after waifu -> another power lvls-based ranking -> husbando ranking -> power lvls-based ranking

or you mean that infamous Husbando War?
Nah, I was talking about this one. Poor Freed wouldn't last two seconds in the MH Husbando war lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd like to throw in a list of my own if it's not too late, but how exactly does one DM the mods? Do I click on 'Start conversation'? Apologises for my ignorance.:darn

Lisanna has fans.:fan
Yes you do, and then you can add in a second name if you want so you can DM both mods.

I'm surprised she has enough likes to make it to top 10 waifu list
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'd like to throw in a list of my own if it's not too late, but how exactly does one DM the mods? Do I click on 'Start conversation'? Apologises for my ignorance.:darn

Lisanna has fans.:fan
there are more or less 7 hours :nod yes, click on Start Conversation on me, and then don't forget to add @Brandish too in the DM
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I am not into shipping , but you get my utmost respects for making the effort for this. Take my upvote/like. :verily
Well thank you good sir :verily
Dont worry, im no shipper either :xp which makes doing something like this even more fun.
 
Top