Games Mafia Game 77 - Persona 5 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Day 1:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 1:
Priority 1:
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block lambu >>>>coin flip>>> fail, lambu goes first
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> blocks Seraph>>>success
Priority 2:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>Investigates Taku >>>get Innocent
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> :isay
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect Gry>>> fails (oof)
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protects Taku
Law/Mafia Detective (investigating)>>>> gnut >>>gets noble
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>> hide behind lawl >>> success! :ninja
Priority 3:
Gry/Pirate >>>>> Steal DD role >>> coin flip >>> success in stealing DD role
Gajeel/Kamikaze Bomb >>>> kills Taku with him >>>fail because Doc protection >>>explode alone (F) :laser
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>> kills Gry >>> success! :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> law >>> success!


Day 2:
Gnut/noble >>>>> :isay

Night 2:
Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>>marma
Priority 2:
Takuan/Spy >>>>>> uses card becomes spy >>>> spy on marma>>>no result
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates demon>>>>get blocked
Lawl/M.Det(illusion) >>>>>> investigates demon >>> fails :moshin
Panda/Mortician >>>>>> investigate gajeel >>> gets nothing
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect daws
Holt/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect taku
Demonspeed/ShapeShifter(hiding)>>>>>panda :ninja
Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Law/Mafia Detective(killing)>>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>>uses emperor card >>> kill holt :guns
Priority 4:
Becoming illusion of ShapeShifter>>>> panda

Day 3:

Gnut/noble >>>>>seraph

Night 3:
Priority 0:
Marmalade/S.Detective >>>>>>investigates daws and uses magician card >>>> success!

Priority 1:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(when blocking)>>>>>>> block seraph and use hermit card on sera
Takuan/Prostitute >>>>>> block marma
Priority 2:
Seraph/S.Doctor >>>>>> Protect lambu >>>>fail

Priority 3:
Lambu/Mafia Escort(killing)>>>>> :evil
Daws/Mafia Boss >>>> kill marma :guns

Emperor Card
1. gnut (get it N1)
2. SonofDaws(get it N1 and uses it N2)

The Fool Card
MarmaladeSky (becomes magician N3 and use it the same night)

The Hermit
Lambu(gets it N3 and uses it on sera the same night)

The High Priestess
Takuan (get it D2 and uses it N2)




Gajeel was originally set to explode night 2
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Demonspeed - up for lynch
Hyung - det?
G - vote role
Takuchi - escort
Marma - bg?
Copy Panda - mort


Lambu and SonOfDaws haven't claimed yet.... We'll see how this lynch goes, but these two are the mafia candidates then? lmao
I am det, not bodyguard. At a workcourse thing right now so can’t catch up properly.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
ok Im so sorry guys, I'll catch up asap :sweatdrop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

alright, now I've got an idea of whats going on

First of all, the way in which you all believe lawl out of the blue is outstanding, I know a det result should have a big weight in terms of a lynch but I found "curious" to say the least how so many people started the lynch train on demon out of blind faith, seemed way more as a mafia bandwagon than a townie one.
Still if Demon kind of confessed it looks like the right call, just not a fan of the way it happened, highly convenient.

Besides that, there's no way that both lawl and Marm are dets, one of the two is full of shit, keep that in mind guys. Its impossible from a balance perspective to have 2 docs and 2 working dets in such a small game, for the love of all thats good please dont overlook such flaw if Im gone tomorrow.

And I knew someone banged me Night 1, at least it was you Taku-chi :blushbirb
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
ok Im so sorry guys, I'll catch up asap :sweatdrop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

alright, now I've got an idea of whats going on

First of all, the way in which you all believe lawl out of the blue is outstanding, I know a det result should have a big weight in terms of a lynch but I found "curious" to say the least how so many people started the lynch train on demon out of blind faith, seemed way more as a mafia bandwagon than a townie one.
Still if Demon kind of confessed it looks like the right call, just not a fan of the way it happened, highly convenient.

Besides that, there's no way that both lawl and Marm are dets, one of the two is full of shit, keep that in mind guys. Its impossible from a balance perspective to have 2 docs and 2 working dets in such a small game, for the love of all thats good please dont overlook such flaw if Im gone tomorrow.

And I knew someone banged me Night 1, at least it was you Taku-chi :blushbirb
Of course you knew... Since i survived the night :heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I am insane and marm is prolly paranoid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So what is this afker going to claim I wonder
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can we end this already, lambu vote already Jesus h Christ
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I am insane and marm is prolly paranoid
Nonsense, why do that to create chaos when there's things like insane apprentice that at least rewards the player, one of you two are scum and to be honest its a 50-50.

Im Barkeeper, wanted people to believe I was something better but its not like mafos will buy that anymore. First Night I got no results, so I knew someone did something indecent on me (:hurr). Last night I invited Lawl, Demon and Marm, one of them had their action blocked.

At first my third choice was going to be Holt, but then I remembered the whole situation with Taku's card and how he was the one that confirmed him, while Marm was like pretending she might have saved him and was going to "save" Seraph when he was being paranoid about dying and she liked his posts. It striked me as weird and went for her, so if she claims being blocked that must be it.


Now that I revealed what I had to, Votelock Demonspeed
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You sound pretty aggressive, I guess the loss of demon stings? Gotta love 2 Bk
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines

Demon/Futaba >>>>> 8x (Penalty vote, goodboy_lawlett, Takuan,gnut,Seraph,MarmaladeSky, Copy Panda, SonofDaws, Lambu)

Seraph/Yuki >>>>> 2x
(anonymous vote, Demonspeed)

After a full yet boring day, they have come up with a solution. I wonder if they got it right this time.
Hmm.


Demonspeed
Shapeshifter



goodboy_lawlett
Mafia Detective (Illusion N1)


Copy Panda
Mortician (Illusion N2)

Interesting. Very interesting, indeed. Well, inmates, time for you to go to bed now.


Countdown until Night 3 Ends​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
After the glorious day yesterday of finally getting some traitors, our heros continue their work thinking all this traitor events are finally over.
Fools....
Nothing is over yet and so because of their careless, a new person is now gone

Detective

Rest in peace, you didn't deserve being part of the foolish inmates





Day Four Starts Now:​
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, that happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Decided to actually go through and make a list of what we know at the moment:

Seraph - Doc - sanity?
N1: Gry
N2: Daws
N3: ?
Blocked sane doc, insane doc, or killer

Lambu - Barkeeper
N1: Nothing
N2: Lawl, Demon and Marm, one of them had their action blocked.
N3: ?

Gnut - Noble?
Pretty much confirmed at this point

Taku - prostitute
N1: Lambu
N2: High Priestess (spy)-Marm-nothing
N3: ?
High Priestess? Vouched for by Holt

Daws - restless spirit
--- Double Post Merged, ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---

So, my vote's going to Seraph or Lambu. Maybe both, not that I would want to attempt a double lynch at this point...

I think I already know which way my vote's going, but these N3 actions and justifications should solidify things.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Well i knew that already but this night confirms it, i suck at being town. I couldnt stop distrusting Marm til the end, i should have known better.

Anyway... Last night i was torn between Lambu and Marm, my two biggest suspects, and decided to block Marm... Now that she's revealed legit det, im even starting to trust Lambu more with his BK claim. Though it doesn't amount to much, my suspects usually turn out to be town... I'm terrible.
Even Seraph i was distrusting, but i had a feeling he could be the third party, which turned out to be Demon, so again i was wrong.
I dont even know what to think anymore.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well i knew that already but this night confirms it, i suck at being town. I couldnt stop distrusting Marm til the end, i should have known better.

Anyway... Last night i was torn between Lambu and Marm, my two biggest suspects, and decided to block Marm... Now that she's revealed legit det, im even starting to trust Lambu more with his BK claim. Though it doesn't amount to much, my suspects usually turn out to be town... I'm terrible.
Even Seraph i was distrusting, but i had a feeling he could be the third party, which turned out to be Demon, so again i was wrong.
I dont even know what to think anymore.
Damn. Well, I think it's worth noting that if Lambu is a BK, then your action may have gotten redirected.

I'm leaning towards Seraph as well. He's seemed sketchy for a little while now, but I'm holding off until I hear from both @Seraph and @Lambu
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Nah, my action tonight wasn't redirected. I didn't get anything from the hosts, so yeah, my action was still on Marma and since she died, i didnt receive any pm.

Anyway, i'm at work right now and im lazy to count. Where d9 we stand in terms of numbers? Hpw many players remain, how many mafia players modt likely remain?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I can't believe the Mafia is letting me walk around freely despite being out in the open with my claim since D2,that's incredible,then again none of us Townies have gotten anywhere near "threatening" for them to take any drastic measures. The first and only TP and Mafia we got so far came at the cost of a Townie,and if we count those that came before it's even more Townies that had to die for this one sniff of glory.

Talking Night Actions: I had targetted Lambu last night,and since he is still alive i believe i was either lucky or i had gotten blocked by an Escort. Both works since no Mafia Escort has passed yet,but i guess on the upside they've lost their Detective with Lawl whom i was actually trusting yesterday.

@SonOfDaws Before you start pointing fingers and claiming who's sketchy and who isn't you should think about what i have shared and what you have shared thus far,from the players left in the game it's Taku and me who have shared the most and infact i am the guy that revealed everything as soon as possible to deliver an explanation for Gry's passing. Doctor is a popular Mafia claim due to the possibility of one being insane(Allows an occasional kill) but no way in hell would any Mafia claim as early as i have,even moreso when they have a potentially useful Role to the Town like the Doctor. That'd be suicidal no matter how you cut it. If you wanna talk about people being sketchy and who you wanna put your vote on you might as well begin with yourself because right now the sketchiest would be yourself right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Taku's case is very sketchy too,it makes sense but he's among the most skilled Scumbags in the Game given how often he gets to play on the Red Side.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So i wouldn't be surprised if its all just made up,he could be the Escort that blocked Marma after learning about her Role from Lawl.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean,besides Demon,who knows if the first target was the truth.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

They had to eliminate Demon eventually otherwise they can't win,which they most likely will if things continue like this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

After losing Lawl and given the amount of players in total the Mafia should have 3 People left out of an original Team of 4,with Demon as the Third Party that would make sense to me.

It's hard to say who you can and who you can't trust but we gotta make some sort of alliance here otherwise we're doomed,plain and simple. Greg should be the only trustworthy Townie at this point after confirming himself.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill SonOfDaws
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Look at how elu ruined the fact leaving sera being confused :feelsbadman
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top