Stalemating Madmole is a good feat but Madmole has terrible offense. Laxus wouldn't have that hard of a time stalemating him either. Not like Kyria but nothing past mid-high diff.I said low-mid. Somewhere between low diff and mid diff.
Elfman is underrated, the guy stalemated Madmole, Laxus isn't taking him down with the same ease he did against Kiria.
Mira stalemated Skullion as well. He seems to be the leader of this group. So, I guess that warrant a mid diff from Laxus.
Where do you think Mira is, compared to unbuffed Erza? I think she can give unbuffed Erza high diff, and I think unbuffed Erza can give Laxus mid-high diff. So I think Mira can give him a mid diff
Mira compared to unbuffed Erza, Erza is still much stronger, I need to see more from Mira before I give her the benefit of the doubt. Erza could also most likely stalemate Skullion