I started reading One Piece since it was first published in Shonen Jump USA, so that was in 2002 IIRC, and I then watched the anime when I got bored of the slow SJ releases (Some times they released 2 chapters a month IIRC... slooooow).
I started reading it online religiously around the Marineford arc I think. (So 2008-ish)
Weirdly enough I stopped at Zou (2018-ish?) but returned in WCI BUT I never read Zou... Idk to me, it was kinda boring, I really need to give it a read/watch.
Also funny story, back in like 2005-2006 I didn't know how to torrent so like I downloaded that week's anime episode of One Piece.. it was a battle between Zoro and yeah. I was a bit surprised, to say the least..
And yes, I love OP, I read/watch theories, heck I even used to watch this dude that kept talking about One Piece stuff like crazy, he is a youtuber whose name I can't remember right now.
One Piece has not always been the thing I look forward to the most every week, other manga/shows like Bakuman, Shokugeki no Soma, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Mr. Robot have also been my "Most I look forward to" source of entertainment in a weekly basis but it has been a constant in my life for so long that, Idk.. I will probably have mid life crisis when it finally ends lol
In a sense, I truly owe a lot to One Piece (Along with other manga like Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh, which were also published in USA Jump) since I basically learned english reading them, and I'm an english teacher so... Yeah.