Man, I wish Gotouge stepped up their cover game because KNY's covers are historically bland.
So do you think Zipman and Agravity Boys will have the same kind of result as Mitama and Yozakura ? (for sales)
Probably just one of them.
Any chance of an early ToC today with cover dropping early? (or at least i think this is earlier than usual)
Agravity looks like it'll do well from the jp response to it on twitter. Zipman doesn't look as promising imo.
I mean if we can learn from Yozakura (at least looking at the first day on Shoseki), is that twitter response isn't always reliable.
Damn I really wish they showed up in Oricon so we could see the numbers, I'm dying to see them.
On a side note, I wonder how 'Fafner' sounds in Japanese. It's already hard to pronounce in English. Where did they even get... wait, was it supposed to be Fafnir? That's not a very happy reference.
It's written as "ファフナ", so basically you read like a British person would, kinda.
I just noticed that all volumes of ACT-AGE are in the 2/4 Shoseki BEST500! I assume that’s because of Akimoto’s recommendation? For reference:
3. Volume 10
145. Volume 9
256. Volume 2
257. Volume 1
285. Volume 8
362. Volume 3
429. Volume 7
431. Volume 6
480. Volume 4
500. Volume 5
This happens to AA when it releases a volume, usually.
this... is actually weird
wonder how it is on the digital side as well
usual
Hm, I wonder if the reason is the MHA issue.