If we are talking like whole Jump I would probably give it to Akira Toriyama or Takehiko Inoue because I loved the way they portrayed action, you can feel the flow of the seconds or milliseconds passing thru how the characters move... In Toriyama's case, this was lots of times at the expense of having backgrounds (He said on interviews that the first thing he would make characters do in a fight would be to destroy the backgrounds so he wouldn't have to draw buildings or stuff like that).
BUT then we have Takehiko Inoue I mean just looking at his art leaves me flabbergasted most times, but I cannot believe some of the chapters of Slam Dunk were done weekly like I understand how Toriyama did it (He destroyed backgrounds so as to speed the drawing process) but Inoue makes great art that also conveys the flow of the milliseconds since the last panel AND beautiful, realistic backgrounds. I guess backgrounds would have been drawn by his staff, but still it's just amazing. The penultimate chapter of Slam Dunk pretty much encapsulates everything written here, it's a beautiful chapter with (almost) no dialogue in it, and still, you feel super excited (I remember my heart beating like crazy when I read it).
I guess action manga (like sports manga or fighting manga) would have the edge over other genres like romance, comedy or psychological manga on the "paneling" category because action is cool to look at, but here are some non-action manga I'd like to mention too.
Takeshi Obata in Hikaru no Go, he's good in Death Note too... But the thing is Death Note.. Is kinda "Stiff", like there's not much action in it so Obata's strengths aren't fully displayed there most of the times, but in Hikaru No Go there are some god-tier panels, 3 in particular that I remember to this day When Hikaru tells Sai the play that would have beaten Toya Meiji, the other is when Sai leaves, and the last is the sequence where Sai gives hikaru his fan.
Pre-Dragon Ball in Dr.Slump his goofy almost cartoonish style was very funny, super fitting for Dr.Slump.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Also, I know we aren't discussing worst paneling but for me it was D-Gray Man, I stopped reading it because I didn't understand the action sequences most of the times...
Outside Jump for some reason I LOVE the way Yowamushi Pedal is drawn.. So rough, sketchy, almost "dirty" looking panels. It's an acquired taste haha, that's for sure.
Edit: I just remembered Jojo, there are some bizarre panel layouts, obviously fitting for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure lol.