Soooo.....we agree?Never said it wasn’t featless
Soooo.....we agree?Never said it wasn’t featless
Well they are scaled to each other, and we know that they are of a higher scale than any other villain in the series besides Zeref andOkay I just thought most were hyped to be close to power as Serena
Yes Wall's Etherion is fearless I wasn't arguing about thatSoooo.....we agree?
I may have been too argumentative with you, and for that I'll apologize. Still, I'm not sure what your point is. If you're simply trying to say that there are other characters that are also featless, I don't necessarily disagree. But I also don't care, not if we're talking about stuff like the Garou Knights or Jellal's abyss break.Yes Wall's Etherion is fearless I wasn't arguing about that
Because then dragons should one shot each other, which is not the case.Why wouldn't a dragon have the same slayer advantage?
A dragon on Igneel's level wouldn't oneshot Igneel.
I can see where you're coming from, but I still think POF is sufficient in explaining why Erza could take out Irene. It just made her stronger for that moment.Because then dragons should one shot each other, which is not the case.
Broken bones Erza one shotted dragon Eileen, who is tiers above her, this implies slayer advantage is applied. A dragon, hypothetically on Erza's level, would get stomped by dragon Eileen.
Exactly.
I thought you Said Wall was featlessI may have been too argumentative with you, and for that I'll apologize. Still, I'm not sure what your point is. If you're simply trying to say that there are other characters that are also featless, I don't necessarily disagree. But I also don't care, not if we're talking about stuff like the Garou Knights or Jellal's abyss break.
Yeah, they did. Was stopped right before the circle was completedNow with abyss break didn't phantom lord try to use it as well I should double check
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's assume that dragon magic is equally applicable, whether used by a dragon or a dragon slayer:I can see where you're coming from, but I still think POF is sufficient in explaining why Erza could take out Irene. It just made her stronger for that moment.
LoL.That doesn’t change that Irene is leagues above the average dragon, base or otherwise
Irene is far above the likes of any GMG Dragons, they can’t even compare to SpriggansLoL.
Irene is, at best, on the level of GMG Dragons.
Atlast Flame should be stronger.Irene is far above the likes of any GMG Dragons, they can’t even compare to Spriggans
I wouldn’t say that, I mean he is strong but not strong enough to contend with the big leaguesAtlast Flame should be stronger.
I mean Zirconis received little damage by Wendy roar, Motherglade by Natsu punch, Cobra attacks had little effect on Rock dragon (but he's more tanky type).I wouldn’t say that, I mean he is strong but not strong enough to contend with the big leagues
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Remember these DS were weakened over exhaustion of magic and injuries, while the Dragons were fresh, they were still injured, even Cobra managed to break through the Rock Dragon’s rock bodyI mean Zirconis received little damage by Wendy roar, Motherglade by Natsu punch, Cobra attacks had little effect on Rock dragon (but he's more tanky type).
Atlas Flame got Laxus roar with 0 effect like other (non-DS) ppl magic.
Atlas Flame and Igneel were friends. It suggests Atlas is not regular dragon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
***
Need correct myself.
Motherglare got serious punch after Natsu ate Atlas Flames' flames