Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
we have seen it in use, it can be measured in Energy.
Okay I just thought most were hyped to be close to power as Serena
Well they are scaled to each other, and we know that they are of a higher scale than any other villain in the series besides Zeref and
Acnologia
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wall’s Etherion:
.986 * (5.67 × 10-8 W/m2•K4) * .9 * 100,000,000 = 5.031558E+24 watts

5.031558E+24 joules = 1.2 Petatons (Continent)
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes Wall's Etherion is fearless I wasn't arguing about that
I may have been too argumentative with you, and for that I'll apologize. Still, I'm not sure what your point is. If you're simply trying to say that there are other characters that are also featless, I don't necessarily disagree. But I also don't care, not if we're talking about stuff like the Garou Knights or Jellal's abyss break.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not like it matters as they are irrelevant at this point
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,157
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why wouldn't a dragon have the same slayer advantage?

A dragon on Igneel's level wouldn't oneshot Igneel.
Because then dragons should one shot each other, which is not the case.
Broken bones Erza one shotted dragon Eileen, who is tiers above her, this implies slayer advantage is applied. A dragon, hypothetically on Erza's level, would get stomped by dragon Eileen.

Exactly.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
That doesn’t change that Irene is leagues above the average dragon, base or otherwise
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Because then dragons should one shot each other, which is not the case.
Broken bones Erza one shotted dragon Eileen, who is tiers above her, this implies slayer advantage is applied. A dragon, hypothetically on Erza's level, would get stomped by dragon Eileen.

Exactly.
I can see where you're coming from, but I still think POF is sufficient in explaining why Erza could take out Irene. It just made her stronger for that moment.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
As long as you have PoF. It is a power up at any time
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
As long as we can agree that Gray is a loser that should be killed off then.......were good.
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
I may have been too argumentative with you, and for that I'll apologize. Still, I'm not sure what your point is. If you're simply trying to say that there are other characters that are also featless, I don't necessarily disagree. But I also don't care, not if we're talking about stuff like the Garou Knights or Jellal's abyss break.
I thought you Said Wall was featless
Now with abyss break didn't phantom lord try to use it as well I should double check
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,157
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Now with abyss break didn't phantom lord try to use it as well I should double check
Yeah, they did. Was stopped right before the circle was completed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can see where you're coming from, but I still think POF is sufficient in explaining why Erza could take out Irene. It just made her stronger for that moment.
Let's assume that dragon magic is equally applicable, whether used by a dragon or a dragon slayer:

So POF made Erza jump up high enough to one shot an August level character? For this to be true itself, broken bones Erza with POF should be tiers above dragon Eileen. Isn't this effectively what you're arguing? (since another Eileen level dragon obviously can't one shot her)
Note that, even Gildarts' strongest attack, under POF, could barely damage August
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Irene is far above the likes of any GMG Dragons, they can’t even compare to Spriggans
Atlast Flame should be stronger.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Atlast Flame should be stronger.
I wouldn’t say that, I mean he is strong but not strong enough to contend with the big leagues
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
I wouldn’t say that, I mean he is strong but not strong enough to contend with the big leagues
I mean Zirconis received little damage by Wendy roar, Motherglade by Natsu punch, Cobra attacks had little effect on Rock dragon (but he's more tanky type).

Atlas Flame got Laxus roar with 0 effect like other (non-DS) ppl magic.
Atlas Flame and Igneel were friends. It suggests Atlas is not regular dragon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

***

Need correct myself.

Motherglare got serious punch after Natsu ate Atlas Flames' flames
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I mean Zirconis received little damage by Wendy roar, Motherglade by Natsu punch, Cobra attacks had little effect on Rock dragon (but he's more tanky type).

Atlas Flame got Laxus roar with 0 effect like other (non-DS) ppl magic.
Atlas Flame and Igneel were friends. It suggests Atlas is not regular dragon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

***

Need correct myself.

Motherglare got serious punch after Natsu ate Atlas Flames' flames
Remember these DS were weakened over exhaustion of magic and injuries, while the Dragons were fresh, they were still injured, even Cobra managed to break through the Rock Dragon’s rock body
 
Top