I don't think Muzan is done yet. I think you guys forgot how many times chapters of this series ended with UM looking like they are about to die, only to continue fighting next chapter. It's likely Muzan will pull a Kars and conquer the sun though the manga is almost definitely ending with vol 23 now.
This is the most underwhelming final battle I seen
I am extremely bored of hearing this theory Tanjiro gonna die and Pillars. which isn t gonna happen I am pretty sure.
The fact Gotouge hasn t made Muzan kill any revelant characters beside maybe Tamayo. Prove she isn t going to that downer ending. Have many chances Gotouge could Kill them all.
Gotouge ain t game of thrones level of tragedy she just even more half of it.
This is most likely the end already. I don't see Muzan conquering the Sun weakness at this stage of the fight, because if he did everyone would die for sure. Escape looks impossible for him too considering the last panel. We'll probably learn more about his backstory in the next few chapters, but I don't see how can he possibly make a comeback after this (though I would be greatly surprised if he did). I really liked the Hantengu mimic he tried to pull off at the very end. Anyways, gonna wait for the translations before saying anything else.
I don't think Muzan is done yet. I think you guys forgot how many times chapters of this series ended with UM looking like they are about to die, only to continue fighting next chapter. It's likely Muzan will pull a Kars and conquer the sun though the manga is almost definitely ending with vol 23 now.
This is most likely the end already. I don't see Muzan conquering the Sun weakness at this stage of the fight, because if he did everyone would die for sure. Escape looks impossible for him too considering the last panel. We'll probably learn more about his backstory in the next few chapters, but I don't see how can he possibly make a comeback after this (though I would be greatly surprised if he did). I really liked the Hantengu mimic he tried to pull off at the very end. Anyways, gonna wait for the translations before saying anything else.
Slayers vs Acnologia, Sins vs Demon King, Yhwach vs Ichigo and Aizen: Am I a joke to you?
This is the most underwhelming final battle I seen
I am extremely bored of hearing this theory Tanjiro gonna die and Pillars. which isn t gonna happen I am pretty sure.
The fact Gotouge hasn t made Muzan kill any revelant characters beside maybe Tamayo. Prove she isn t going to that downer ending. Have many chances Gotouge could Kill them all.
Gotouge ain t game of thrones level of tragedy she just even more half of it.
i mean he crippled half of them and left most of them missing a limb, and he was poisoned
hee took more than a pound of fleseh on his way out
he destroyed the slayers on his way out
i mean he crippled half of them and left most of them missing a limb, and he was poisoned
hee took more than a pound of fleseh on his way out
he destroyed the slayers on his way out
Saw all that In all of Mainstream shounen I have watch how is this any different?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tanjiro learning 13 form was absolutely worhless it contribute to nothing is one of worst things besides landing couple blows on Muzan that didn t leave any significant.
This is the most underwhelming final battle I seen
I am extremely bored of hearing this theory Tanjiro gonna die and Pillars. which isn t gonna happen I am pretty sure.
The fact Gotouge hasn t made Muzan kill any revelant characters beside maybe Tamayo. Prove she isn t going to that downer ending. Have many chances Gotouge could Kill them all.
Gotouge ain t game of thrones level of tragedy she just even more half of it.
Did Gotouge do something to hurt you so much? Jeez I see you here every week absolutely trashing on the series..
Besides that, I don't understand why you want characters to die; killing relevant characters for the sake of it, or for shock factor (as you seem to be implying) is one of the worst plot devices you can use. Death isn't the only way in which a fight's stakes is increased, the demon slaying corps have sacrificed so much individually for this fight. It's also naive of you to expect a WSJ series to have a dark, downer ending when the purpose of many shonen is to give an underlyingly positive, hopeful message on themes of family, friendship, etc.
And since when was KnY not a mainstream shonen itself? KnY has always taken and used fairly common shonen tropes in its story; just because something is 'generic' doesn't mean it's bad, I hate it when people use that argument.
You also say you wish Tanjiro's 13th form was more effective on Muzan, but again KnY has never been about individual strength so to asspull a power for our shonen protagonist that would allow him to take him down would go against all the themes of teamwork and collective struggle embodied throughout this manga.
I don't understand why you want characters to die; killing relevant characters for the sake of it, or for shock factor (as you seem to be implying) is one of the worst plot devices you can use. Death isn't the only way in which a fight's stakes is increased, the demon slaying corps have sacrificed so much individually for this fight. It's also naive of you to expect a WSJ series to have a dark, downer ending when the purpose of many shonen is to give an underlyingly positive, hopeful message on themes of family, friendship, etc.
Did Gotouge do something to hurt you so much? Jeez I see you here every week absolutely trashing on the series..
Besides that, I don't understand why you want characters to die; killing relevant characters for the sake of it, or for shock factor (as you seem to be implying) is one of the worst plot devices you can use. Death isn't the only way in which a fight's stakes is increased, the demon slaying corps have sacrificed so much individually for this fight. It's also naive of you to expect a WSJ series to have a dark, downer ending when the purpose of many shonen is to give an underlyingly positive, hopeful message on themes of family, friendship, etc.
And since when was KnY not a mainstream shonen itself? KnY has always taken and used fairly common shonen tropes in its story; just because something is 'generic' doesn't mean it's bad, I hate it when people use that argument.
You also say you wish Tanjiro's 13th form was more effective on Muzan, but again KnY has never been about individual strength so to asspull a power for our shonen protagonist that would allow him to take him down would go against all the themes of teamwork and collective struggle embodied throughout this manga.
Very hypocritical coming from one of many people thinking Tanjiro and all pillars will die against Muzan or kill by marks. Now saying there is no need for deaths
Tanjiro having those dreams are waste of time. There is absolutely no need from him to have those dreams about Yoriichi besides Yoriichi flashblack.
Muzan battle was boring and he has no revelant kills
Yes, I thought people could die like everyone else, but it doesn't mean that I call the fight dogshit just because they didn't die.
Tanjiro having those dreams was also in part to develop the backstory of Yorichii so yeah.
You know, I actually agree with you that the Muzan fight has been underwhelming, I never denied that. Especially compared to the upper moons. But there's a huge difference between saying underwhelming and saying "gone to shit" "boring". It's really quite exaggerated.
I don't see Muzan recovering of that. With almost all of the good guys severely wounded, dismembered, maimed or blinded, if Muzan obtains a power-up he's going to stomp everyone hard, to the point I don't see anyone surviving him. We have to deal with the fact that we will not see him showing all his abilities.
Yes, I thought people could die like everyone else, but it doesn't mean that I call the fight dogshit just because they didn't die.
Tanjiro having those dreams was also in part to develop the backstory of Yorichii so yeah.
You know, I actually agree with you that the Muzan fight has been underwhelming, I never denied that. Especially compared to the upper moons. But there's a huge difference between saying underwhelming and saying "gone to shit" "boring". It's really quite exaggerated.
I see glad we have understanding but I am not satisfied with this series and it has dissapoint on me many levels i could lay out a lot things why. But that take too long
You are wrong I haven t been thrashing this manga every week. This is only time where I am extremely dissapointed with this manga. Most of time I enjoy now nope Enjoyment factor has dissapear.
Well reasons
Muzan battle is very boring and has no revelant kills despite being strongest demon. I put up with it hoping he show something great.
Tanjiro 13 form is useless Fail too see whats big hype on 13 form. It has zero contributions
Kanao sideline all time and have little to no timescreen despite everyone contributions.
I fail too see whats Nezuko point on running to battlefield at this point besides hugging with everybody and showing hollywood ending.
Those timescreen Tanjiro 13 form,Nezuko running here and Kanao in this battle is waste of time and just adding scenes for no reason. As They overally contribute to nothing in the end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now hoping creator produce good epilogue that make me semi satisfied
Saw all that In all of Mainstream shounen I have watch how is this any different?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tanjiro learning 13 form was absolutely worhless it contribute to nothing is one of worst things besides landing couple blows on Muzan that didn t leave any significant.
Did you expect Tanjiro to suddendly be fucking Yoriichi or what? He never had that kind of talent. He was never even as strong as his father. We've known that much from the beginning. Tanjiro holding out so long against Muzan was a great contribution, but if you expected him to suddendly solo Muzan or something, that's on you for being delusional.
Did you expect Tanjiro to suddendly be fucking Yoriichi or what? He never had that kind of talent. He was never even as strong as his father. We've known that much from the beginning. Tanjiro holding out so long against Muzan was a great contribution, but if you expected him to suddendly solo Muzan or something, that's on you for being delusional.
There is no need for him to learn 13 form waste of time and scenes. Those foreshadowing are pointless and useless. Should never hint or even be use in this series.
His 13 form could at least contribute that lead to Muzan being defeated. It didn t it does jackshit and worthless In the end.
I say contribute not solo defeat that I expect from Tanjiro read Sentences before Mouthing off
Prior to perfecting the breath he got literally owned by Muzan while fighting him with an entire group of pillars, after that he was able to hold him out by himself for several minutes until the drug kicked in and the other slayers could join the fight again. There is no way just perfecting the breath was going to suddendly make him godtier, this series is still mostly grounded, strength comes from talent and training.
Did you expect him to get a bankai? Go super saiyan and have his power multipled x100 times? If so, I'm sorry, but you simply had the wrong idea.
Although the clash has not always been excellent, I would say that it has been fought and sweated enough, that is, they are literally fighting to the death.