- Joined
- Aug 22, 2017
- Messages
- 1,358
- Reaction score
- 4,270
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
The Diane part was golden.
Hey thanks man I didn’t expect that lol! I really appreciate itJust popping in to say happy birthday @MrSchmitty7
Give the dude a cake
And Happ birthday @Arjuna if I
missed you too
Oh damn I missed @Estarossa173 and @kaiiruuu y'all have a wonderful birthday
I’ll give you a like to help ya out fam. Take my power, Goku!Okay, so this has been on my mind since I joined and I'm just gonna say it
I see likes and comments as power level catagories and I shamelessly fish quite often for likes to boost my power, but some users are too powerful and it makes me a sad boi I'll never surpass them
![]()
It'll do, I need to get stronger to take on the four mods of destruction otherwise the forum disappears for goodI’ll give you a like to help ya out fam. Take my power, Goku!
wait wrong anime

Arjuna once asked him a question and got the answer so ask him, the one above your postAnyone know how to Ask nakaba the questions(thru which medium) which appear on the chapters as Q&A?
So this is the bonus stuff that they talked about will come in with Vol 40 , 41...The release date coincides with that of Vol 40 release...I guess its this 3 only for this 1st collection since it's 192 pg and king's alone is like 50+...they might put gowther's and Escanor's with 2nd collection along with Vol 41 release..![]()
『七つの大罪 外伝集 〈罪実〉』(鈴木 央) 製品詳細 講談社
それは、果たして罪なのか? 哀しき罪人の物語が、鈴木央描き下ろしカバーで復活!! 語られるは、〈強欲〉・〈怠惰〉・〈嫉妬〉の大罪! 〈七つの大罪〉団員の過去を描いた人気シリーズ「七つの大罪 外伝」。そのうちバン・キング・ディアンヌの3名分を、初のカラー扉付きで収録! 複数巻にわたりバラバラに掲載された長編番外編「祭壇の王」もまとめて読める!kc.kodansha.co.jp
Ok, I think this is the famous upcoming Gaiden collection it was mentioned long ago, but it looks like there are only 3 gaidens: Ban's, King's and Diane's.
If you wouldnt mind @FKS , could you confirm the content of that book?
I noticed that too, thank God we get something and not be left hanging when it comes to this sort of thingThe Seven Deadly Sins mobile game came out Globally yesterday and it's pretty good. It's taking the Ninja Storm route in expanding upon the series with more interactions between the characters and whatnot.
It's a shame that I'm hoping the mobile game gives me a better storytelling experience for the later part of the series than the actual mainline series itself.
It also, somehow, looks 5x better than that PS4 game that came out a bit ago.