Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 200 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Wait, how many chapters for them to conclude?
Has to be 5-6 at this point, unless they do something to extend things.

The lack of a countdown gives me pause, though.
 

njanoo26

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Country
India
Snake and Love both die? Man thats sucks. So what was all that about Nezuko running to the battlefield? I thought she would play an important role in the final battle.

Anyway, it's very sad to see this manga end. Hope we get a part 2 or something.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,448
Reaction score
18,767
Country
United States
This looks like a terrible conclusion.
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
Holy shit, these are even more deaths than I thought.
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
I pretty sure the final 5 chapters is about reviving and a happy ending
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Fuck everybody dies . If even Tanjirou dies it kinda sucks , I mean he is the fucking MC , don’t let him fucking die please Gotouge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I pretty sure the final 5 chapters is about reviving and a happy ending
Nahh , after all these touching moments using the Tensei plot twist is useless and shit
 

DDed

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
215
Reaction score
172
Age
29
Country
Vietnam
Fuck everybody dies . If even Tanjirou dies it kinda sucks , I mean he is the fucking MC , don’t let him fucking die please Gotouge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nahh , after all these touching moments using the Tensei plot twist is useless and shit
To be honest, now I have to wait and see how Nezuko is gonna do with her brother
there is a parasyte on his eye, so I think she has to execute or biding her final moment
I love how Gotouge goes with this direction because I haven't seen any Shounen manga does like this to the main character (aside Death Note)
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I thought she would play an important role in the final battle.
What final battle?

It is now over.


Anyway, it's very sad to see this manga end. Hope we get a part 2 or something.
And how ?

By now Muzan is no longer there, the DS team has no reason to exist since that now exists the cure of Yushiro and Tanayo with which any remaining demons can be cured.

Even if he survives, Tanjiro is no longer in a position to fight ...
 

Laminariales

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
395
Gender
Female
Country
Akatsuki
No ;_:

Mitsuri confessed, and asked iguro to take her as a wife in another life

Himejima was told he's loved and welcomed by the children

Shinazugawa,,,, shinazugawa told his mom he'll go to hell with her, genya will be sad if he came this fast after all, this I can't live with let be a continuation for the leaks ;_;

I wonder about tanjirou
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Fuck everybody dies . If even Tanjirou dies it kinda sucks , I mean he is the fucking MC , don’t let him fucking die please Gotouge
If the story ends, the chances of his death are there, only that it makes me strange that there have been no interactions with Nezuko, nor that Nezuko has not played any role.
 

amxlm

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
179
Reaction score
394
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
France
Someone can translate pics please ?
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
If the story ends, the chances of his death are there, only that it makes me strange that there have been no interactions with Nezuko, nor that Nezuko has not played any role.
I mean Nezuko could actually still have some healing powers , she is the first one to change back to human , so we don't know if she conserves her powers or not , still Tanjirou death is something unnecessary in my opinion , Basically every pillar died , letting the MC live would have been good enough
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,544
Reaction score
11,286
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I mean Nezuko could actually still have some healing powers , she is the first one to change back to human
Yes, that's what I thought too, because if Tanjiro really dies in this chapter without even seeing her, talking to her or without making sure she is human again .... it would be too strange.,Also the fact that we should be halfway up tankobon is suspicious .....
 

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
No ;_:

Mitsuri confessed, and asked iguro to take her as a wife in another life

Himejima was told he's loved and welcomed by the children

Shinazugawa,,,, shinazugawa told his mom he'll go to hell with her, genya will be sad if he came this fast after all, this I can't live with let be a continuation for the leaks ;_;

I wonder about tanjirou
Sanemi gets pushed away from the afterlife by his dad, he's the only surviving pillar along with Giyuu
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So Kanroji,Iguro And Himejima dies. Tanjiro is back to being unknown again his status.

Well I guess have to wait and see next chapter to confirm Tanjiro status

Can t believe Kanroji and Himejima just die like that.
 
Last edited:

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Yes, that's what I thought too, because if Tanjiro really dies in this chapter without even seeing her, talking to her or without making sure she is human again .... it would be too strange.,Also the fact that we should be halfway up tankobon is suspicious .....
Maybe the tankobon will end with 7 chapters like the first one , still there should be other 2 chap , where I think we will see Tanjirou talking to his family in the afterlife or something like that and the ending with the ones that are alive , maybe Zenitsu and Nezuko married
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
So did Iguro dies as well?
 

Renec

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 5, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Country
Bangladesh
Wtf tanjiro ded? Dafaq?
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Take it back with all this dead I am satisfied well done Gotouge. This have been great manga. They are things I want but not everyone get everything.
 
Top