Sure, if you explain the complex rules again
There are 3 rounds.Sure, if you explain the complex rules again
sameFine by me, Juvs.
@Kiki
@Brandish
@Belserion
@Erinyes
@MarmaladeSky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@uberfayt
@Farfalla
@kira
@shinobi
@FaustXIII
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Hardy
@Gryffindor
Will it be ok if we antecipate the game in 2 days? (7th April)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also @Lambu @Copy Panda @Xadyu @Aizen @A.ulq
Want to play?
So, @revo did you or did you not? @SirSamuel016 and me gotta know.

Gry will take the whole arm if you give a finger
After our talk in the deadpad I did start part 2: Battle Tendecy (the manga), but I'm around chapter 20 so far... Caesar is very cool though.
Still, sharing Detective Conan should've been enough, for Gry at least.
Yup, 8th for Europeans.April 8th your time zone? So that might still be April 9th for me.
I take that you turn a blind eye on Juviii's poor apology and accept it reluctantly? I can go with that.Add @syx too, if he's okay with it.
![]()
Just joking
![]()
![]()
