Personally, as long as I have my books, quarantine and self-isolation isn't bad.
Yeah but what will you do when you finished the books? Hopefully you have a nice collection xD.Personally, as long as I have my books, quarantine and self-isolation isn't bad.
Get new ones. 4 came in today and 2 more are on the way. Plus if I got desperate enough, I can read online. I also have a kobo reader XD.Yeah but what will you do when you finished the books? Hopefully you have a nice collection xD.
Anyways this reminded me of a family friend special needs child who is quiet unhappy that he's been forced to re read all the library books hes taken out and have been unable to returnn them and get new ones to read.
Not sure on the joint Trump briefings but I didDoes anyone else find it weird that the surgeon general doesn't show up to these coronavirus briefings?
Yeah I saw that and every now and then there will be a statement from him. But like isn't it his job to preside over Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. I feel he should be one of the leading voices in the briefings and then delegate to those two for more specific issues.Not sure on the joint Trump briefings but I did
see that there was press conference with him link here.
That is a good question, it could be that the adminstration won't allow him to join the briefings or he's chosen to take the behind the scenes approach.Yeah I saw that and every now and then there will be a statement from him. But like isn't it his job to preside over Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx. I feel he should be one of the leading voices in the briefings and then delegate to those two for more specific issues.
Who hired him as a surgeon general? And is he a Trump supporter?Does anyone else find it weird that the surgeon general doesn't show up to these coronavirus briefings?
With this administration, I could see that being the case. But as you linked above, Dr. Adam's still does make recommendations or statements every now and then. Also, he is a part of the task force and was at the briefings in early March, though he didn't say as much.That is a good question, it could be that the adminstration won't allow him to join the briefings or he's chosen to take the behind the scenes approach.
Trump nominated him in 2017Who hired him as a surgeon general? And is he a Trump supporter?
Late Feburary, he said not to buy masks. This past week, everyone should wear masks.That explains everything. He came across as incompetent from what very little I've heard or seen of him
He's a stuffed suit. He's an anesthesiologist and a sailor, he has no expertise in handling pandemics.Does anyone else find it weird that the surgeon general doesn't show up to these coronavirus briefings?
Yeah but because it was so late, so many lives have been lost, and it'll likely get even worse. And then you'll have Trump disregard warnings of second wave and try to end the quarantine early, and people will actually listen rather than wait out another week or two.Oh no doubt especially the n95 ones, no one should be hoarding those. It's more the guidelines presented to the people early on weren't stringent. A lot of stuff has been reactionary and just shows how the administration dropped the ball. But better late than never I guess