Results tomorrow
Last edited:
How do you know which question was from syx? All I know is it wasn‘t the 4th one, because it explicitly states it is not syx. From the other questions it could be any one.Damn syx and magu's questions are so thirsty
oh i am just referring to what is written above the questions. i could be totally wrong about the identity of the playersHow do you know which question was from syx? All I know is it wasn‘t the 4th one, because it explicitly states it is not syx. From the other questions it could be any one.
Jesus... for what kind of deranged animal do you take me for? In all honesty, revo is a 21y old girl, you think I would ask such a question?Damn syx and magu's questions are so thirsty
I might have some quirky traits, but I never cross a specific line. Maybe if it was a male celebrity, but revo??? Come on...
I should have mentioned 4th and 19th q's instead of names. My apologies, syx, Purity of Magi, GrySun, revo, MarmaladeSky, and anyone who's offended by my post.Jesus... for what kind of deranged animal do you take me for? In all honesty, revo is a 21y old girl, you think I would ask such a question?I might have some quirky traits, but I never cross a specific line. Maybe if it was a male celebrity, but revo??? Come on...
I dont think anyone was offended by your post Kiki, dont be so harsh or unfair on yourself,I should have mentioned 4th and 19th q's instead of names. My apologies, syx, Purity of Magi, GrySun, revo, MarmaladeSky, and anyone who's offended by my post.

Nah, nah, nah, nah. Let's not sweep it under the rug. Kiki is not a child anymore and has to learn to think before posting accusations.I dont think anyone was offended by your post Kiki, dont be so harsh or unfair on yourself,![]()
Shameful displayI should have mentioned 4th and 19th q's instead of names. My apologies, syx, Purity of Magi, GrySun, revo, MarmaladeSky, and anyone who's offended by my post.

Do you mind waiting for about 3ish hours? I need to head into work for a bit - they are lost without me lmao
Oh I wish they'd say that but they're too shy~Do they say 'We're lost without you Marmy-senpai!' uwu
And they are normies?Oh I wish they'd say that but they're too shy~