Games MH Interview Thread- Revo edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 3-answers​


1-Tell us which person made you happy the most in the last couple of weeks.

Honestly this is a hard one to tell because of the amount of people I have been talking that made everyday a bit better, MH people included, but if I have to pick one it would be my best friend from high school.


2- Back in the desert of round 1, after eating the beetles you gained a lot of strenght and could walk till you reach a house in the middle of nowhere, you enter the house and surprise ! you find an amazing time/place travel machine, you ve been dreaming for surch long time to live in another past civilization, you thought better try it than be condemned to eat beetles for the rest of my life. so without any hesitation you decide to try it ? in which place and History moment you choose to travel to. (ofc the machine is brokenn, you can only use it once, no return is possible )

There are so many places/moments I would like to try, but if I have to go to one with no return at all, it would be the beginning of 1970s in Japan.

3-Do you think you have Nazi ancestors?

Not at all, in fact, I think some of them were actually running away because of Nazis.

4-What is your biggest insecurity?

I think it's my intelligence, I have always felt a need to prove myself to people and be as smart as they expect me to be.

5-'In order, who do you think are the three spiciest MH members?'
1. Hardy (* insert argie meme here *)
2. Lawl
3. Gry


6- What can you do, that you could start today, that would put you on the path to be the best revo possible so that you can be the best mother you could possibly be, when the time comes?

Start to communicate more effectively, I tend to overthink too much sometimes and I know it could be more of a problem in the future.


7-Who is your favorite Argentinian soccer player, and why is it not Lionel Messi?

I'm honestly not into football that much anymore, but if I have to say one, that's Mascherano (tbh my real favorite is Luis Suarez but he's uruguayan so).
Never really cared about Messi, since I don't watch spanish football so much but also because he's a fan of the rival of my own team.


8-To you, what is the most important pillar behind a serious romantic relationship?

Respect to the partner, but also to the life he/she is having, I feel that it's important to let the other live their own life beyond the romantic one you're having with them.


9-Would Revo rather live for a hundred years comfortable but bored, or would she rather live only fifty years a life full of adventure and excitement?

Second option, comfy is always nice but it's better live a short but memorable life. (๑˘︶˘๑)


10-what do you usually wear when you hang out with your friends outside?

Dresses or skirts.

11-what's your favorite romantic comedy movie?

"The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain"

12-Kiss, marry, kill: pick from the players of this game (and please specify your reasoning~)

Kiss: Marmy (I mean, who else? )
Marry: Brandish (will leave this one with suspense )
Kill: Magi

13-What superpower do you want to have?

Teleportation so I’d never need to worry about being late again (and travel to any place).

14-Ignoring the fact that some members already have couples, which mh member of each sex you wouldn't date at all?

Elusia
Gryffindor


15-Would you dare to give me a hug?

Would I?

Usually I would say yes without a worry, but because this is you and basing from all these questions you sent, I don't trust this one a bit (like how you made me think of "tea with milk" as a total different thing from now on). Because of that, when I saw this, I quicky thought "no, no way I want to hug you" but that's just too mean based on my answer to Marma's question.

So I will go into your troll or pervert trap and give you a hug, because I'm always nice to you, despite how you are.



16-As the Celebrity who answered all of the questions, what do you think of the questions and the MHers who wanted to know more about you.

That most of everyone is a spicy pervert but very cute people in the end.


17-revo what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently(1 year from today at most).

Working as secretary for a lawyer, my zipper was open during a meeting where a couple was signing their divorce.


18-Describe a dominatrix outfit for Juvs and pick a punishment tool for her to use:

A police officer outfit (the little hat included) with the classic whip and handcuffs -simple but effective.



Results tomorrow​
 
Last edited:

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Damn syx and magu's questions are so thirsty
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
How do you know which question was from syx? All I know is it wasn‘t the 4th one, because it explicitly states it is not syx. From the other questions it could be any one.
oh i am just referring to what is written above the questions. i could be totally wrong about the identity of the players
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Damn syx and magu's questions are so thirsty
Jesus... for what kind of deranged animal do you take me for? In all honesty, revo is a 21y old girl, you think I would ask such a question? :fail I might have some quirky traits, but I never cross a specific line. Maybe if it was a male celebrity, but revo??? Come on...
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,974
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Jesus... for what kind of deranged animal do you take me for? In all honesty, revo is a 21y old girl, you think I would ask such a question? :fail I might have some quirky traits, but I never cross a specific line. Maybe if it was a male celebrity, but revo??? Come on...
I should have mentioned 4th and 19th q's instead of names. My apologies, syx, Purity of Magi, GrySun, revo, MarmaladeSky, and anyone who's offended by my post.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I should have mentioned 4th and 19th q's instead of names. My apologies, syx, Purity of Magi, GrySun, revo, MarmaladeSky, and anyone who's offended by my post.
I dont think anyone was offended by your post Kiki, dont be so harsh or unfair on yourself, :)
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I dont think anyone was offended by your post Kiki, dont be so harsh or unfair on yourself, :)
Nah, nah, nah, nah. Let's not sweep it under the rug. Kiki is not a child anymore and has to learn to think before posting accusations.

I got offended. Not by much, but still. Mainly because it came from Kiki, whom I consider my little brother, and who should know me better.

But don't be mistaken, I still love my little bro and forgive him.

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Do they say 'We're lost without you Marmy-senpai!' uwu
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal

Round 1 answers​

1-If you had gone to high school with them, would you have ever let Marma and Asako cheat off your French homework in class? Yes or No.

False. No, I'm awful at French and I would be taking them down with me (either that or I didn't do the homework).

2-If being close was possible, deep inside Revo would want to be in a romantic relationship with Marmy and break up with their current partners.

False, we currently like things the way they are (for now).

3-You like Tabasco?

True. Absolutely, the spicier the better.

4-Hello revo.

You either have masturbated to at least one MH Member or thought about masturbating to at least one MH Member or both.

Keep in mind: if your answer is false, I have to be more creative in the next round.

Remember, this was not syx.


False, but I bet that this syx person totally does it.


5- does revo read/watch yaoi/yuri manga/anime?

True, I don't like yaoi but I follow some yuri mangas.


6-True or false, an apple is just a non-orange mango

False, take that back!


7-Do you still think TPN is a great manga?

False, the writing of the first part compared to the current one feels like day and night.


8- You re lost in a desert place, and have no more food, you havent eaten for days, but suddenly you come across some yummy beetles, would you eat them ?

True, honestly I would probably eat anything in that situation.


9-Were you bribed/forced/threatened in any way to participate in this interview game?

False. I once commented it would be fun to play, thinking it would end up in nothing, but suddenly here I am.

10-Do you prefer anti hero character instead of hero?

False. Not really, even if I like a lot of anti-hero characters, I honestly don't have a preference.


11-Do you like Haruno Sakura?

True. I do *gets lynched*

12-In the anime movie industry, Hayao Miyazaki is the best filmmaker.
(If false, please specify for us, revo)


True, as much as I love others directors too, I like Miyazaki/Ghibli the most.

13-revo68 and revod are your dupes? True or False

False, these names are way too obvious to use.

14-Despite not having experienced enough of JoJo(we shall forgive her for now) revo still thinks Speedwagon is an amazing character.

True, true, but that's only thanks to the amount of memes.

15-Revo has mastered the art of taking nudes
(True/false)


False, I'm still a beginner.

16-Do you think cats are delicious?

False, only cows are delicious.


17-Revo is going to show us her nudes
(True / False)


False, you have to earn them!

18-Revo has a closet full of chickens for sacrificial Black magic rituals.

False, it's full of cats.

19-Revo is that kind of girl that if she is outside, or at school, or just somewhere in general... whenever she sees a person that just got her sudden attention, her mind always goes like:

''Oh my god, that face, that body, that aura. Quiero besarte todo el cuerpo~.''

She simply just want to ask, to compliment, to touch and to exchange.


False. I would only get in that mode if I get to know the person's personality/mind first.
(And all of that is just what Magi thought when she saw me).




Round 2:
You have 24h to send a multiple choice question
​
 
Last edited:

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,782
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal



Round 1 Leaderboard:

1st:
BlackTiger = 13 pts
2nd: GrySun/Kira = 11 pts
3rd: Gryffindor/Syx/Faust= 9 pts
4th: Uberfayt= 7 pts
5th: Brandish/Marm/Farfalla/Erin= 5 pts
6th: Belserion/Hardy= 3 pts
7th: Kiki/Magi/Hermit= 1 pt
8th: Panda = -3 pts
9th: Shinobi = -9 pts

:confetti​
 
Last edited:
Top