Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Aren't they compared because they're both sci-fi Nolan movies
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,122
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
You watched the newer film but not the original?... Erin....

Never get the opportunity to watch the 1st, i know very well its probably more enjoyable to know whats happened in the prequel before watching the 2nd. But BR 2049 can be easily watched as a standalone, thats what i did and i enjoyed it, i would probably have enjoyed it differently (maybe more very likely less) if i had watched the prequel. I get very well your point, but just never got the opportunity before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ill try to watch it asap, hopefully in those upcoming weeks, and will tell you, then how i feel about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@FaustXIII, how much are you into Type-Moon yourself? Do different versions of one characters count as separate characters?

Emiya Shirou in Unlimited Blade Works is different to the one in the Heaven's Feel movies or the Fate/Kaleid series. Artoria Pendragon has dozen versions of herself (Saber Alter, Lancer, Lancer Alter, Rider Alter, Lilly, Santa Alter...).
I know nothing of the story and the characters, I only know some of them by their names. But yeah I'm aware that there's a lot of versions of most of the main characters (cause of the previous anime rounds)

I planned on watching/downloading at least Fate/stay night and Fate/Zero and pick 10 characters from it for my list. But the files in kissanime is 150mb an episode (720p was the lowest resolution available iirc) which can't be covered by my 3GB+ microsd (this is pre-corona lockdown, so I just downloaded HBO's Watchmen instead lol)

And apparently the other spoils the other.


As long as I find a separate pages for them in fandom(former wikia.com) it's all good.

Use the names in their respectives pages here as much as possible.

Link me their MAL page as well if there's any. The size of the images in MAL is more consistent.

If you could recommend a better database for type-moon characters besides this fandom and MAL let me know (with pictures of the same sizes preferably)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

syx said:
Emiya Shirou in Unlimited Blade Works is different to the one in the Heaven's Feel movies or the Fate/Kaleid series. Artoria Pendragon has dozen versions of herself (Saber Alter, Lancer, Lancer Alter, Rider Alter, Lilly, Santa Alter...).
How are they different though? Are they separate characters using the same name? Or is it the same character but with altered personalities specific to a certain title?

If he uses the same name in all of those that might be really hard to separate then. Especially if there would be participants that would simply PM me 'Emiya Shirou' and others specifying 'Emiya Shirou from Unlimited Blade Works'

If they are really different then specify them with their respective name here's the best comparison I could come up with Robin from Batman:

Robin (Dick Grayson)
Robin (Jason Todd)
Robin (Tim Drake)
Robin (Stephanie Brown)
Robin (Damian Wayne)

If the only possibility of breaking them out is

Emiya Shirou (Unlimited Blade Works)
Emiya Shirou (Heaven Feels Movie)
Emiya Shirou (Fate Kaleid)

Then I'll just count them as one and not separately.

It's easier with Saber's identities since they have different names I guess.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I prefer Interstellar over Inception - if such comparisons have to be made. I was literally on edge of my seat in the movie theatre. It is a really emotional and moving film. Doesn't quite hold up with later rewatches though. In the end it does go bit too much into fantasy. Good film still though.

I like Inception as well, but it feels too much of a gimmicky film for my tastes.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Lmao I was about to fill my list with Rin and her clones
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I have never seen a more truthful description of a person I know (in this case @Nii) through a random youtube video in my entire life. Except for the FGO part, this is literally Nii trying to explain Fate stuff. :lmao

As long as I find a separate pages for them in fandom(former wikia.com) it's all good.

Use the names in their respectives pages here as much as possible.

Link me their MAL page as well if there's any. The size of the images in MAL is more consistent.

If you could recommend a better database for type-moon characters besides this fandom and MAL let me know (with pictures of the same sizes preferably)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



How are they different though? Are they separate characters using the same name? Or is it the same character but with altered personalities specific to a certain title?

If he uses the same name in all of those that might be really hard to separate then. Especially if there would be participants that would simply PM me 'Emiya Shirou' and others specifying 'Emiya Shirou from Unlimited Blade Works'

If they are really different then specify them with their respective name here's the best comparison I could come up with Robin from Batman:

Robin (Dick Grayson)
Robin (Jason Todd)
Robin (Tim Drake)
Robin (Stephanie Brown)
Robin (Damian Wayne)

If the only possibility of breaking them out is

Emiya Shirou (Unlimited Blade Works)
Emiya Shirou (Heaven Feels Movie)
Emiya Shirou (Fate Kaleid)

Then I'll just count them as one and not separately.

It's easier with Saber's identities since they have different names I guess.
Okay, I understand.

 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
6 days and 10 minutes left.
~4.58 days left
Countdown

Participants as of now:
zimbardo
Brandish
syx
GrySun

Need at least three more participants (minimum)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Disclaimer: I might also start the countdown for this one earlier just like what I did with the previous round.

The original deadline is a day after my birthday.

Instead, just to be sure I won't ran out of data, I would probably start The Countdown exactly on my birthday or the night before.
Hope the minimum amount of 7 lists will be met by that time.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
syx said:
Sadly, it seems her career peaked on her breakthrough years (2009-2011: 500 Days of Summer, Kick-Ass, Hugo) and went downhill from there... :darn
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seeing so few people make a list for this saddens me :feelsbadman I'll tag a few people who I know have the necessary knowledge for this.

@Sky this would make for a great first list, and as your friend I hope you'll participate :p

@Gryffindor okay this is just a wild guess, but I feel like you could make a list and I'd love to see you join! : D

@Demonspeed I know you've watched more than enough Fate anime :toc

@Jammin your chance to give Mordred 10 points

@Kiki show me your superior taste onegai

@Purity of Magi I'M COUNTING ON YOU

@Valhalla777 we need you to give KnK some spotlight :3

@Crescent Jinx would love to see you join :zomg

Yup, just need a little bit of time... There's so many TM characters out there, a big fan like me has a hard time with this theme :XD Cool to see you participating, Gry :blush
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I finished the Babylonia anime today, I like how they shamelessly made two Rin chans
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also think @FaustXIII that most characters are distinctly different, so you don't have to worry about any of that when it comes to Servants. Normal characters should be differentiated though, Emiya Shirou from Fate/Kaleid Liner is an entirely different character than Emiya Shirou from UBW and HF (the latter is still the same char, just different character development depending on the route there).

Don't think anyone who isn't very familiar with the franchise would bring this up, but I imagine you might not be sure what to seperate and what not. If you need help, feel more than free to ask me, and I'll take the blame if someone complains :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No idea how this works but I am in.

Totally haven't been pressured into this.
you nominate your top 10 chars by sending the list to Faust. Your number 10 will get one point, your number 1 will get 10 points. Faust will count the points, and the chars with the most votes will end up in the top. Sort of like a popularity poll, just more interactive.

Thanks my friend :blush
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I will be very upset if you don't give Rin chan a lot of points
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Also think @FaustXIII that most characters are distinctly different, so you don't have to worry about any of that when it comes to Servants. Normal characters should be differentiated though, Emiya Shirou from Fate/Kaleid Liner is an entirely different character than Emiya Shirou from UBW and HF (the latter is still the same char, just different character development depending on the route there).

Don't think anyone who isn't very familiar with the franchise would bring this up, but I imagine you might not be sure what to seperate and what not. If you need help, feel more than free to ask me, and I'll take the blame if someone complains :nod
@zimbardo @Brandish @syx @GrySun

Since the four of you PMed me before I approve of this, I will allow all four of you to revise your list once (if you want to) so you could include characters with the same names, if you want to (e.g. Emiya Shirou)

But please don't just edit your initial PM. Make an entirely new one, to avoid confusion

If I'm a pokemon, I'm probably a fighting-type since I'm susceptible to confusion (psychic) and I have phobia of birds (flying type) I don't mind fairies though so my sub-type is probably steel.

I'm Lucario (too mainstream, yikes)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Seeing so few people make a list for this saddens me :feelsbadman I'll tag a few people who I know have the necessary knowledge for this.

@Sky this would make for a great first list, and as your friend I hope you'll participate :p

@Gryffindor okay this is just a wild guess, but I feel like you could make a list and I'd love to see you join! : D

@Demonspeed I know you've watched more than enough Fate anime :toc

@Jammin your chance to give Mordred 10 points

@Kiki show me your superior taste onegai

@Purity of Magi I'M COUNTING ON YOU

@Valhalla777 we need you to give KnK some spotlight :3

@Crescent Jinx would love to see you join :zomg



Yup, just need a little bit of time... There's so many TM characters out there, a big fan like me has a hard time with this theme :XD Cool to see you participating, Gry :blush
hai :nod I sent my draft last Sunday and havent finished it. Will soon, ganbarimasu
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As I am rly dumb here.

Till when do you need the list?
 
Top