Games Mafia Game 80 - FGO - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
After the Zasz claim I believe Taku to be a Mafia Bomb more than ever.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Erinyes

Could I trouble you to post role reveals and hints of players...thnx
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
After the Zasz claim I believe Taku to be a Mafia Bomb more than ever.
You believe zasz?


How long he been playing these games and he doesn't know how freeman works...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Can you check again the description of the role you were PMed, then come back and tell us which phase is skipped, Day or Night?
It's day...
BECAUSE I'M A FREAKING FREEMAN!!!
Or I might be lying to attract some Mafia scum who wants to shift onto me.
And well, I see some of them among the ones who are attacking me
Right guys? :kappa
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Cointoss, or Prostitute priority. But James would need to say what he is.
Quite farfetched tho possible, @Kato756 did you target DD last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You believe zasz?


How long he been playing these games and he doesn't know how freeman works...
I think you dont understand the kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's day...
BECAUSE I'M A FREAKING FREEMAN!!!
Or I might be lying to attract some Mafia scum who wants to shift onto me.
And well, I see some of them among the ones who are attacking me
Right guys? :kappa
You fucked up...cant blame anyone else xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's day...
BECAUSE I'M A FREAKING FREEMAN!!!
Or I might be lying to attract some Mafia scum who wants to shift onto me.
And well, I see some of them among the ones who are attacking me
Right guys? :kappa
How did you mistake it for skipping Night? Aren't you a veteran? You should know what Freeman does, or at least read the description of your role no?

Not attacking you, really. Just not understanding where such a mistake comes from?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How did you mistake it for skipping Night? Aren't you a veteran? You should know what Freeman does, or at least read the description of your role no?

Not attacking you, really. Just not understanding where such a mistake comes from?
Im attacking him:kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You fucked up...cant blame anyone else xD
How did you mistake it for skipping Night? Aren't you a veteran? You should know what Freeman does, or at least read the description of your role no?

Not attacking you, really. Just not understanding where such a mistake comes from?
I didn't fuck up and no mistakes were made.
It's that simple
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Regardless of Zasz' role I don't see the relation to Taku?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,678
Reaction score
61,381
Gender
Male
Country
France
You sure let it happen fiend. Saw you stare at the thread for hours while it was being built.
Hey, only Lala call me fiend. And it's with a capital F :hmph. And no I wasn't here when it was built. If I was, it must have been at the very beginning. I would have posted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top