Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Ugh imagine having a Rin on your list :blink
You can thank Nii for tagging all those Rintards here which will possibly catapult her to the top. :rolleyes:

Some people just don't know when to shut up. :fail
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You can thank Nii for tagging all those Rintards here which will possibly catapult her to the top. :rolleyes:

Some people just don't know when to shut up. :fail
Mentions Jammin, gets accused of summoning ALL the Rin fanboys...

I'm sorry for disappointing you syx :lambirb
 
  • Hug
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Mentions Jammin, gets accused of summoning ALL the Rin fanboys...

I'm sorry for disappointing you syx :lambirb
@Demonspeed I know you've watched more than enough Fate anime :toc
Since there are several verses and stuff. Can I nominate several Rins for example? :hearts
That's already two people. We will see how many points Rin will get from the others you tagged. Have you seen how much of a difference even a single member can make sometimes?

 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@revo curious why you made a list for this... :XD

That's already two people. We will see how many points Rin will get from the others you tagged. Have you seen how much of a difference even a single member can make sometimes?

It's okay syx, no need to be grumpy :blush The real fun lies with finding out who got nominated by whom, and forging bonds of friendship and hatred over it, the placement itself is only secondary I say : D
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
When is the deadline? I haven't thought much about it yet. But I can see 3 Rins, 2 Gils, 1 Shirou or maybe one more(if Archer counts as one) and 2 Saberfaces(not the original Saber because I think she sucks).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do Ishtar and Eresh count as Rin? Should I add them? Because that would make 5 Rins! :heh

I really need to think seriously about all of this. Guess I'll watch the rest of the last episodes of the last FGO anime today and decide.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As I am rly dumb here.

Till when do you need the list?
Think around evening tomorrow for Europe, so better finish that list today :heh

When is the deadline? I haven't thought much about it yet. But I can see 3 Rins, 2 Gils, 1 Shirou or maybe one more(if Archer counts as one) and 2 Saberfaces(not the original Saber because I think she sucks).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do Ishtar and Eresh count as Rin? Should I add them? Because that would make 5 Rins! :heh

I really need to think seriously about all of this. Guess I'll watch the rest of the last episodes of the last FGO anime today and decide.
A Shirou on your list? I approve :pleased Pick whatever "Rins" you want, syx is just salty : )

As for the deadline, see above.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed @Sky Or forget it, here's the post with the timer: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...haracters-pm-me.3010699/page-306#post-5237203

So it looks like it's almost another four days... :XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Nii is this your theme ? sorry i wont be able to make a list, i dont know anything about typemoon characters , istill havent watched fate, yet lol and well you know, thats how bad i am.... :arf ! but you deserve some punishment, not playing a fate MG is criminal from you :pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
@revo curious why you made a list for this... :XD
Oh wow, fine, will not participate for something of Fate next time...


I'm still watching the anime series, so I'm being familiar with some characters already, I also did it based on all the fanarts I collected and the wiki I used to read, but yeah, my list isn't going to be the most reasonable
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Nii is this your theme ? sorry i wont be able to make a list, i dont know anything about typemoon characters , istill havent watched fate, yet lol and well you know, thats how bad i am.... :arf ! but you deserve some punishment, not playing a fate MG is criminal from you :pout
Don't worry Erin, I know you would make a list if you could :nod You should stop slacking and watch Fate/Zero at least, though :nah

And I have no excuse besides seriously lacking the time :sweatdrop Got a ton of work to do atm, so free time goes into playing the FF7 remake haha. I'm looking forward to the next game we'll play together, though :hi5

He played a JoJo one, all sins are forgiven.
Because you were the host :blush

Oh wow, fine, will not participate for something of Fate next time...


I'm still watching the anime series, so I'm being familiar with some characters already, I also did it based on all the fanarts I collected and the wiki I used to read, but yeah, my list isn't going to be the most reasonable
Awww, I'm sorry :emobirb

Now that's what I wanted to hear :3 Hope you're enjoying it so far? And I'm still looking forward to what your list will look like :toc
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,524
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You can thank Nii for tagging all those Rintards here which will possibly catapult her to the top. :rolleyes:

Some people just don't know when to shut up. :fail
I mean, avoiding Rin fans is impossible Syx. We're talking about Rin, after all. No matter what Nii does she will be prominently involved in this. Plus @Nii is a huge Sakura fan so that should liven things up a little.

I'm betting on Rin over the Saberface and Sakurafaces but there are plenty of all of them.

@revo curious why you made a list for this... :XD



It's okay syx, no need to be grumpy :blush The real fun lies with finding out who got nominated by whom, and forging bonds of friendship and hatred over it, the placement itself is only secondary I say : D
That's one way to look at it. I've always considered it more of a litmus test measuring good taste versus bad.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said if somebody put mecha-lion Thomas Edison in their list I'll have nothing but admiration for them.

 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Yeah mister lion dude looks cute but he ain't no Rin
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I mean, avoiding Rin fans is impossible Syx. We're talking about Rin, after all. No matter what Nii does she will be prominently involved in this.
I'll just refrain from commenting about this topic any further. If I had known Nii would do such an awful act, I would have skipped this theme.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Demonspeed @Sky Or forget it, here's the post with the timer: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/thre...haracters-pm-me.3010699/page-306#post-5237203

So it looks like it's almost another four days... :XD
That's the old countdown/deadline Nii.

The updated one is here

So only 21 hours and 25 minutes left.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Sky @Demonspeed
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To all participants: Additionally please select one historical, fictional or mythical character and assign their class (saber, archer, lancer etc.)

You can select anyone except the ones that already exist in the Nasuverse e.g.

King Arthur
Alexander the Great
Miyamoto Musashi
Sherlock Holmes
Marie Antoinette
Click here to find out the ones that are not available

PM me! It will be used as your true name and your class in The Countdown! :nod Just like in the Nasuverse, the person/character you selected doesn't need to match your gender.

(e.g. zimbardo [True Name: Amergin Glúingel] (Caster-class)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@zimbardo @Brandish @syx @GrySun
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Valhalla777 @Nii @Jammin @revo
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@revo @Kiki @BD_Beno
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Copy Panda @Gryffindor
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You will be notified if the character you selected have already been taken by another user and you would have to present a replacement.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,854
Reaction score
23,524
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No but it's not any worse than NaruHina verse either.
Always seems like a sham marrage to me. The kind of thing where everybody sleeps in twin beds and husbands take long business trips together upstate. Then share rooms at hotels called like "Twin Oaks Lodge".
 
Last edited:
Top