- Joined
- Jan 6, 2020
- Messages
- 1,142
- Reaction score
- 3,518
- Age
- 35
- Country
-
I knew Kanao wouldn't die, it was obvious. That would have locked Tanji in hell and be really dumb.
I'm not against a lighter ending per se but it kind of felt like Tanjiro was supposed to die here and they didn't allow it because the series just got too big for the MC to die, the medicine coming back again felt very forced. But overall it's fine I guess, I don't mind a lighter ending.
I'm not against a lighter ending per se but it kind of felt like Tanjiro was supposed to die here and they didn't allow it because the series just got too big for the MC to die, the medicine coming back again felt very forced. But overall it's fine I guess, I don't mind a lighter ending.
