Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 203 Spoiler/Discussion Thread

yadayada

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
1,142
Reaction score
3,518
Age
35
Country
Fire Nation
I knew Kanao wouldn't die, it was obvious. That would have locked Tanji in hell and be really dumb.

I'm not against a lighter ending per se but it kind of felt like Tanjiro was supposed to die here and they didn't allow it because the series just got too big for the MC to die, the medicine coming back again felt very forced. But overall it's fine I guess, I don't mind a lighter ending.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I knew Kanao wouldn't die, it was obvious. That would have locked Tanji in hell and be really dumb.

I'm not against a lighter ending per se but it kind of felt like Tanjiro was supposed to die here and they didn't allow it because the series just got too big for the MC to die, the medicine coming back again felt very forced. But overall it's fine I guess, I don't mind a lighter ending.
In my opinion Gotouge also realized that they messed up in chapter 200 and they shouldn’t have made Tanjiro die in the first place so they found a way to save him without talk no jutsu (which is great)
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
This is weekly shounen jump none of them have balls to kill main characters from hunter x hunter,Naruto,bleach and etc

Only deathnote is the one thats because protagonist is bad

Tanjiro didn t die really didn t suprise me considering Inosuke and Zenitsu didn t get kill off.

I was worried about Kanao. But Tanjiro nope.
 

Taska

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
94
Reaction score
137
Age
29
Country
Australia
Ah, damn, that feels so good.
Because go to hell Muzan with your "you will take my will and become a demon king" bullshit.
Because Tanjirou deserves this happy ending more than anyone, so I can't be more satisfied :)
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I mean in Demon Slayer every character deserves happiness, everyone of them had a awful past and with this battle even and awful future , but in the end they won so that now they can really be happy . Sanemi and Giyu gonna die at 25 and maybe even Tanjiro
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I mean in Demon Slayer every character deserves happiness, everyone of them had a awful past and with this battle even and awful future , but in the end they won so that now they can really be happy . Sanemi and Giyu gonna die at 25 and maybe even Tanjiro
Tanjiro depends he was demon possibly effects are gone but now. Will see

Rest we just see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though I wonder whats Gotouge purpose of turning Tanjiro into a demon just to save his life?

If creator go that far. I am 95 percent sure Tanjiro won t die no doubt anymore

I admit it was somewhat dissapointing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wonder if Obanai and Mitsuri are dead. It still has been shown yet
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Tanjiro depends he was demon possibly effects are gone but now. Will see

Rest we just see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though I wonder whats Gotouge purpose of turning Tanjiro into a demon just to save his life?

If creator go that far. I am 95 percent sure Tanjiro won t die no doubt anymore

I admit it was somewhat dissapointing.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wonder if Obanai and Mitsuri are dead. It still has been shown yet
Yeah there is Iguro that touches Tanjiro to save him from Muzan
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria


Look like Obanai and Mitsuri are dead.
 

ChrissyR5

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
342
Age
25
Country
Russian Federation
So KnY ending? If so, I'm happy about that because I thought they would try to make a second part to it or something like that because of it's popularity
 

TylerHawke

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
2,638
Age
34
Country
United States
Well... I thought it would be more of a struggle but damn just wrap it up as fast as it came.

I love KnY but this series was ass after the upper moon 1 fight. Even the deaths we got didnt feel that much but more of a justification for Muzan going down.

Idk I'm not trying to hate, just disappointed in where the series went after such a good build up before this final fight.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I hope epilogue clear things up and explore survivors future a bit

I want too see what Tanjiro,Kanao,Giyu,Sanemi,Nezuko,Zenitsu and Inosuke. Do nexts now its all over.
 

haijihusbando

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
175
Reaction score
572
Country
South Korea
With Tanjiro reviving from yet another medicine, I really do hope that the whole chemical warfare part of the story gets more spotlight and coverage in the anime adaptation so that any foreshadowing in the final arc is more coherent and sensible. This ending as everyone has been saying is definitely a rushed one, but I am very glad to see that it is ending very very soon (sad too obv) as I would take a rushed ending any day over Kimetsu:RE that was threatening to take place after 201. I am also personally glad to see a happy ending as the past couple of chapters have been emotionally exhausting and it wouldn't feel great if a shonen ended on too much of a downer (though I understand why lots of people wanted him to die lol).
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Wow, what a rushed conclusion to something that could have been epic. This has been a rushed mess. It got bad from the Upper Moon One fight and onwards.

Also they used medicine to plot hax these final villains way too much. Some of the medicine would have better used in the previous fights yet were saved for Muzan lol. The poisons they used on Muzan were far more effective than the poison they used on Upper Moon Two as well which makes Shinobu's death pointless. Misturi's death was rushed and out of nowhere as well. The two female Hashiras got shafted. The next gen (especially Kanao) were underused in the final battle.

I am surprised the guy with biggest death flag is still alive. I am also surprised Sanemi is still alive. It would have been a mercy just to let him die lol.

Hopefully the epilogue is better than this bcs the ending fights were lackluster.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
Wow, what a rushed conclusion to something that could have been epic. This has been a rushed mess. It got bad from the Upper Moon One fight and onwards.

Also they used medicine to plot hax these final villains way too much. Some of the medicine would have better used in the previous fights yet were saved for Muzan lol. The poisons they used on Muzan were far more effective than the poison they used on Upper Moon Two as well which makes Shinobu's death pointless. Misturi's death was rushed and out of nowhere as well. The two female Hashiras got shafted. The next gen (especially Kanao) were underused in the final battle.

I am surprised the guy with biggest death flag is still alive. I am also surprised Sanemi is still alive. It would have been a mercy just to let him die lol.

Hopefully the epilogue is better than this bcs the ending fights were lackluster.
Honestly i didn't find so bad this end . Muzan was so strong that without a major help from medicines it would have been impossible to defeat him , and this end with Tanjiro back to human is okay , we need to think that through the whole serie , that is long just 200 chapters , many important characters got killed so an happy ending is welcomed at least by me . I surely thought that it would have last a little more , but I am okay with this .
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
Hope Gotouge pull great epilogue. I be dissapointed if that didn t happen

Everyone did well and play role in this war against Kibutsuji

Though if werent For Shinobu and Tamayo. They would never win this war without being completely or just completely fail.
 
Last edited:

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I think it'll end in next 2 chapters by 205. Seems just right for epilogue
What I am concern about how is creator gonna wrap it up in two chapters.
 

Franz

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2015
Messages
12,549
Reaction score
11,289
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I would say that at this point, the manga will end 100% or in the next, or in the next one.
 

levi12

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
897
Age
27
Country
Austria
I have no problem If this series ending or sequel. I am happy Tanjiro and Kanao survive is more than enough for me

I just concern if Gotouge hopefully can produce good epilogue and cover all loose ends

Please don t fail like bleach garbage ending until novel fix them.

I wonder If two chapters will be enough to cover everything.

Either way good epilogue or a sequel. It fine by me

No bleach ending please
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I'm really happy this is going to end here and there's not going to be prolonged with such thing as "evil demon Tanjirou" and other stuff like that.
I'm perfectly fine with Tanjirou surviving, the dude has already suffered enough, let him have his happy ending at least.
 

aaannnnannan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
158
Age
25
Country
England
I am 100% sure that it will end at chapter 205 , maybe after 4 yours time skip with Giyu and Sanemi death and with the others all grown up
 
Top