Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITACHIWIFE

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
345
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

pop in to say hi
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Hey guys I just came by to support bax on his quest of the penguins!!!!

Im the second in command in the Anti-S.B.F.E.P.P. brigade!!!

I have elected bax to be our leader...he will eat the penguins and i will blow up the little baby ones..together we can rule the world!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Hey guys I just came by to support bax on his quest of the penguins!!!!

Im the second in command in the Anti-S.B.F.E.P.P. brigade!!!

I have elected bax to be our leader...he will eat the penguins and i will blow up the little baby ones..together we can rule the world!
thats commitment for ya -_-; :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

pop in to say hi
Hello :amuse It's good that you stopped by, as you can see some of our enemies also came here, so we need to flush them out :tem

Hey guys I just came by to support bax on his quest of the penguins!!!!
Oh, really...? It won't do you any good, trust me, bax is just using you :noworry

Im the second in command in the Anti-S.B.F.E.P.P. brigade!!!
The naming is very original... -_-;

I have elected bax to be our leader...he will eat the penguins and i will blow up the little baby ones..together we can rule the world!
You are monsters... :mad

thats commitment for ya -_-; :XD
I was wondering, who's side are you on? :oh
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

GrayFoxx, know that the penguins will have their vengeance.

No matter who leads them to victory.

The good guys *sigh* always win.

Well, good for them :)

But moreover, go play the game in my thread; next, I'll have to guess something about you, how 'bout it? ...Please?
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

GrayFoxx, know that the penguins will have their vengeance.

No matter who leads them to victory.

The good guys *sigh* always win.

Well, good for them :)
Yup, I agree :amuse

But moreover, go play the game in my thread; next, I'll have to guess something about you, how 'bout it? ...Please?
Ok, no problem :tem
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

I was wondering, who's side are you on? :oh
Both sides (to prevent me from losing) although i have been more seemingly supportive of bax's side but maybe ill do a switcher soon n start campaigning for S.B.F.E.P.P. instead :shifty
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Oh, really...? It won't do you any good, trust me, bax is just using you :noworry



The naming is very original... -_-;



You are monsters... :mad
Hey i like the name dont make fun of it. And no we are not mosters *picks up genetically mutated penguin* see..this is a moster. I created it for world domination.

Oh and i willingly joined and then later learned bax was for the penguins...for eating them...so i dont think he's using me. We must all unite as one and then once we have the world we can decide who used who..
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Both sides (to prevent me from losing) although i have been more seemingly supportive of bax's side but maybe ill do a switcher soon n start campaigning for S.B.F.E.P.P. instead :shifty
Good, good! We need all help we can get! :amuse

Hey i like the name dont make fun of it.
You just added "Anti" to our brigades name, that isn't very original -_-;

And no we are not mosters *picks up genetically mutated penguin* see..this is a moster. I created it for world domination.
The fact that you created it, makes you a monster :notrust

Oh and i willingly joined and then later learned bax was for the penguins...for eating them...so i dont think he's using me. We must all unite as one and then once we have the world we can decide who used who..
I don't need you to rule the world to tell that your just being used by bax :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Yelo!

How's the guy with the messy hair doing? Heard you are a fellower of bax or ichi...how did that happen?
I don't know you have such 'good' taste! :kukuku
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Yelo!

How's the guy with the messy hair doing?
I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking :amuse Although that school is so boooooring :p

Heard you are a fellower of bax or ichi...how did that happen?
I don't know you have such 'good' taste! :kukuku
Me? A follower of bax or Ichi? I don't know anything about it :p

Who told you that? :err
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

I thought you mention you'll follow them till the end of the world? :p
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

What!? No, those are lies, do not believe any of that! :s

Wait... but I didn't say anything like that, did I? :blink
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

Good, good! We need all help we can get! :amuse
well im in the middle of switching now so i might be pe pro-both-sides atm -_-;


I don't need you to rule the world to tell that your just being used by bax :p
i thought it was obvious that bax is a manipulative bastard, acting all friendly n cozy just to get close enough to ya penguin to eat it n stuff like that :notrust
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

well im in the middle of switching now so i might be pe pro-both-sides atm -_-;
Both sides, eh? Hmm... I don't like it very much but if you promise me that you won't penguins, then I have nothing against it :amuse

i thought it was obvious that bax is a manipulative bastard, acting all friendly n cozy just to get close enough to ya penguin to eat it n stuff like that :notrust
That is so true... :oh
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

i thought it was obvious that bax is a manipulative bastard, acting all friendly n cozy just to get close enough to ya penguin to eat it n stuff like that :notrust
:fry

Huh.... You are stabbing me at the back ;__;
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

It's nothing compared to what your doing to those poor penguins... -_-;
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

So.................

What kind of Devils do you hunt? What will you do with them? :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Become a Devil Hunter with GrayFoxx

I guess all of them... :p

But the Penguin eating ones are the worst! :mad

And what will I do with them? Hmm... :headscratch

...Maybe I'll ask Kado to torture them with yaoi? :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Join The S.B.F.E.P.P. Brigade With Foxxy!

:fry

Huh.... You are stabbing me at the back ;__;
uhm no stating the obvious aint stabbing is it? :blink :XD

kiddin, now that ive retired from the animal-slaughter-n-somewhat-evil-experiments im not gon interfere with any ones actions (as long as they dont concern me :D)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top