Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

  • Human: Raiden Tameemon

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Raiden is rather skinny for a sumo :XD. I hope Shiva's abilities will be interesting with everything there is about him in the myths. All gods have mostly been about brute force.

I guess Shiva will win this one, but it'd be kinda interesting to see the gods's reaction if they lose thrice in a row :amuse .
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
If gods lose thrice in a row I can say the next 2 will go to the gods lmao, I mean that's basically how most of the times happen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm wondering what powers Santa Claus would be having!? 🤔🤔🤔
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Chapter 30 is out in manga form everyone.


@Demonspeed @revo @MrSchmitty7 @Gallon @eefrit @OtakuFreak @Gerr @sobreno @afromarco005 @BD_Beno @Axiomus @Ebony Maw @grey matter @Jean Grey @LaserBeam @Undina @Shadowlord123 @Bebo @mandark @Gladiolus @MUIMadara @BD_Beno
@Eiyuu Yami
@KimCorrea
@Arjuna
@Belserion
@Meliodaf @BurlapJack @KewnTorn
 
Last edited:

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Raiden is rather skinny for a sumo :XD. I hope Shiva's abilities will be interesting with everything there is about him in the myths. All gods have mostly been about brute force.

I guess Shiva will win this one, but it'd be kinda interesting to see the gods's reaction if they lose thrice in a row :amuse .
I’m honestly expecting Raiden to get one shotted
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I’m honestly expecting Raiden to get one shotted
Please no lol. He looks like a sick character. I don't think he'll win given Shiva and what his powers are but hopefully it's close.
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Omg the new link has new pages, Zeus is fucking pissed and there’s a new human character at the end of chapter 30 that’s looks super strong & confident
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I have no idea when translations come out, this manga has a very small community, hopefully it grows in popularity so we can be more organized and have more people willing to translate
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im interested to see Shiva’s backstory and abilities

He’s the Indian God of Destruction and Creation so I can already see some haxed abilties going on
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Omg the new link has new pages, Zeus is fucking pissed and there’s a new human character at the end of chapter 30 that’s looks super strong & confident
Those samurais at the end especially the kid look OP.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Gladiolus you were right, Brunhild is indeed best girl.

BUT, no one who dares to raise their hand against a comrade ever dies a decent death. Remember that. And when she reaches that point, she will truly realize what kind of person she's become.

This pic tho >>>
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
@BD_Beno I see you are a true man of culture. Anyone who knows who's the true best girl is a comrade for me.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
I do hope that this fight lets us see some actually divine powers. I can’t tell you how disappointed I was when Poseidon didn’t use a single water based attack. Hopefully, Shiva does something crazy like drop a meteor or something.

Also, it’s pretty clear Raiden is screwed. I do hope that he gets some shine, but he’s as good as dead.
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's bound to be at least one tie between the humans and the gods, so it may be this one.

But if that isn't the case, as much as I want Shiva to win, he may lose this round. Humanity becoming full of themselves and looking down on the Gods after gaining the lead would make for some interesting moments, in my opinion.

In terms of ability, I also hope Shiva goes all out. Given that he's the Hindu God of Destruction and Creation, we may see some interesting local changes for the Sumo Ring, which could allow for some amazing destructive feats from both sides.

Saw a few comments about Heracles and Jack Rip, so I think I'll post my thoughts about it.

Heracles, while he's good natured and loves Humanity, had a simple view of things. He stopped the Gods from culling Thebes and he quite literally thought he'd be able to do so again. He meant well, but he thought he could have his cake, i.e. participate in the tournament as a representative of the Gods, and eat it too, i.e. win his fight and have humanity spared at the end. In the end he lost, but even if he won, it is highly unlikely he would've been able to convince the Gods to spare humanity, especially with the death of Poseidon. I wouldn't be surprised if Brunhild knew that and why she was willing to go as low as she against someone we see she clearly loved and respected. There is no taking things to chance in this situation. It's all or nothing.

With Jack, I don't think we were supposed to feel sorry for him. His backstory gave a frame of reference of how he became how he did, as we saw with the other human contestants. In my opinion, the implications were he was always slightly terrible, but had another outlet, his mother, to use his abilities. Hell, it was even shown when that outlet didn't give him what he wanted, he immediately disposed of her. It was basically a way to show his emotional reading ability. At least, to me.
 
Last edited:

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I see that people are already losing faith in Raiden and thinking he will lose, but I wouldn't be so sure. True, humans have won two consecutive fights, but this is the perfect moment for humanity to take the lead to the Gods, only for the Gods to recover in the next round (and maybe the one after that). It's a 50/50 for me, and it can go either way.
That being said I think Shiva is going to win, but if he wins, he's going to take a lot of damage like Zeus. Maybe he will lost all of his arms during the fight. Still hoping for Shiva to deliver a badass battle.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Finally someone made this thread. This manga is underrated.

Most favourite human is Sasaki Kojiro. His first win was against God which was also humanity first victory.

Now hyped for Raiden vs Shiva
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Those samurais at the end especially the kid look OP.
Any info on him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see that people are already losing faith in Raiden and thinking he will lose, but I wouldn't be so sure. True, humans have won two consecutive fights, but this is the perfect moment for humanity to take the lead to the Gods, only for the Gods to recover in the next round (and maybe the one after that). It's a 50/50 for me, and it can go either way.
That being said I think Shiva is going to win, but if he wins, he's going to take a lot of damage like Zeus. Maybe he will lost all of his arms during the fight. Still hoping for Shiva to deliver a badass battle.
I’m pretty sure Shiva’s mythology is much more insane than Zeus but I could be wrong
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys how would you rank the fighters so far, based on power?

Mine:
Zeus
Adam
Kojiro
Poseidon
Thor
Lu
Hercules
Jack
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Any info on him?
Yea so Kondou was the leader of the Shinsengumi who were a police force back in the Edo period IIRC. He was renowned for his swordsmanship

The kid Okita was the captain of the first unit and he also was one of the best swordsman at the time.
 

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Okita historically was the best swordman from Shinsengumi. He was also Shinsengumi first captain. However he had tuberculosis.

I think he is the best swordman in the series. Might be better than Kojiro Sasaki but his illness might affect him in the fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was going to say you're a psychopath, but then I remembered that all other girls suck even more, so it's okay I guess. :kappa
How about Aphrodite?
 
Top