Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

  • Human: Raiden Tameemon

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Finally Shiva 🔥🔥🔥 I think this one might go to the gods
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@BD_Beno Next fighters have been announced.
 

KimCorrea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
740
Reaction score
815
Age
40
Country
Brazil
What kind of weapon a sumo wrestler might use? His belt hanging thing turn into blades? His hairpin becomes something gravity related? Something that make him even heavier?
I think this one might go to humans again. There's been a thread nowadays hyping sumo.
Trying to get more attention to the sport; I guess.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Since it's shiva now so I can name a few of his notable abilities he may use in this fight going by mytho lore he has many abilities but in this fight I can see him using not everything rather these -

1. The third Eye, going by lore once it's awakened it's the end of the universe, let's see how it's handled here

2. The Trident, generally it's his most commonly used weapon

3. Dance of shiva also known as ShivaTandava where he dances continuously, maybe in this fight he may dance and increase his powers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

BTW I would also like to say another thing and that is going by hindu mythology, Lord Gautama Buddha is one of the ten Avatars of Lord Vishnu an equivalent of Lord shiva so yeah in a way Buddha is also from hindu mythology
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Arjuna man you should read this manga it's short and very good
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Raws out guys, Jack keeps something of Hercules to remember him and Raiden turns out muscular than I thought (I thought he would be a super fat one)
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There’s no way this human contestant is surviving his fight with
 

Meliodaf

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
3,510
Gender
Male
Country
United States
This is going to be the best fight thus far I’m calling it now.
 

KewnTorn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
642
Reaction score
994
Age
28
Country
Germany
I think Shiva will win this. He seems way too powerful.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Wow, this looks really interesting. I had a feeling that we would see Shiva in the next fight and turns out it was the case. I think that with what has been said, everybody knows about him at this point. I think Shiva's abilities will be related to his title as the God of Creation and Destruction. His attacks are probably going to pack a pretty damn intense punch and destruction. I think he will be able to instantly recreate what he destructs to form new structures like weapons. This would be cool as hell. His third eye is believed to be in the mythologies as a sign of wisdom and insight, as well as the source of his energy. If I had to guess, he'll be able to see the future or the weaknesses/strengths of his opponent with it (something like godly analysis). It may be able to manipulate some sort of energy too related to destruction and recreation. Honestly, he should be quite broken going by myth alone.

When it comes to Raiden, for what I've read, he was considered one of the best sumo wrestlers in Japan during 1790. His track record of victories and his strength were so good that they disallowed him to use his techniques in battle to make things more balanced. He's believed to have had one of the best track records of his time but for some reason, he was never promoted to the Yokozuna grade (which is the highest grade a sumo wrestler can have; the author could expand his backstory just like he did with Jack with this part). Obviously, he's going to boast an incredible amount of strength and endurance, as well as durability. He was believed to be pretty fast as well despite his appearance, so great speed might be a given too. His secret techniques are unknown as far as I've read, so here's another point the author can take advantage of and let his imagination flow.

Honestly, going with the lore, obviously, Shiva should win, but if we applied this logic alone, all the battles should have been won by the Gods by a mile and it shouldn't have been even close. Obviously, this is not the case in this manga. I can't wait to see what's in store for this fight. One thing I love with this manga, besides the amazing art, designs and fights, as well as backstories, is that the outcome of each fight is incredibly unpredictable and that the humans are no push-overs at all (even if it makes sense or not for them to stand up against literal Gods, but that's another topic and this is fantasy, so I see no problem).

I think we should make a poll for which fighter we believe is going to win this fight. @TarXan What do you think?
 

TarXan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
3,872
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow, this looks really interesting. I had a feeling that we would see Shiva in the next fight and turns out it was the case. I think that with what has been said, everybody knows about him at this point. I think Shiva's abilities will be related to his title as the God of Creation and Destruction. His attacks are probably going to pack a pretty damn intense punch and destruction. I think he will be able to instantly recreate what he destructs to form new structures like weapons. This would be cool as hell. His third eye is believed to be in the mythologies as a sign of wisdom and insight, as well as the source of his energy. If I had to guess, he'll be able to see the future or the weaknesses/strengths of his opponent with it (something like godly analysis). It may be able to manipulate some sort of energy too related to destruction and recreation. Honestly, he should be quite broken going by myth alone.

When it comes to Raiden, for what I've read, he was considered one of the best sumo wrestlers in Japan during 1790. His track record of victories and his strength were so good that they disallowed him to use his techniques in battle to make things more balanced. He's believed to have had one of the best track records of his time but for some reason, he was never promoted to the Yokozuna grade (which is the highest grade a sumo wrestler can have; the author could expand his backstory just like he did with Jack with this part). Obviously, he's going to boast an incredible amount of strength and endurance, as well as durability. He was believed to be pretty fast as well despite his appearance, so great speed might be a given too. His secret techniques are unknown as far as I've read, so here's another point the author can take advantage of and let his imagination flow.

Honestly, going with the lore, obviously, Shiva should win, but if we applied this logic alone, all the battles should have been won by the Gods by a mile and it shouldn't have been even close. Obviously, this is not the case in this manga. I can't wait to see what's in store for this fight. One thing I love with this manga, besides the amazing art, designs and fights, as well as backstories, is that the outcome of each fight is incredibly unpredictable and that the humans are no push-overs at all (even if it makes sense or not for them to stand up against literal Gods, but that's another topic and this is fantasy, so I see no problem).

I think we should make a poll for which fighter we believe is going to win this fight. @TarXan What do you think?
The Poll’s been done

I don’t think Shiva will hold back, especially after being cock blocked by Zeus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feel free to vote for who will win the next battle
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I didn't even know this existed tbh lol

Looks good though, I'll give it a read when I have the time, cheers for recommending it!
Ok I have to ask: are you Australian or British?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is this chapter ever going to come out?
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I guess this helps.
 

Jorden Rivera

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
724
Age
29
Country
United States
Yeah Shiva is definitely winning this fight. After getting snubbed twice, it would make no sense for him to lose here. Raiden is gonna be cool though.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Sinister Spirit If you're looking for a good read, I highly recommend this one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@TarXan @Samael Morningstar Any idea when the translations will come out?
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The translations have been out since a few days in fact:



Couldn't find another source than Youtube, it is what it is.

Enjoy!
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The translations have been out since a few days in fact:


Couldn't find another source than Youtube, it is what it is. Better than nothing I guess :XD

Enjoy!
Oh shit thanks, I saw the video for ch30 but didn't know 31 came out.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,858
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Finally caught up

Third fight: Classic op, arrogant character v. Underdog that never won. The backstory of Poseidon's was interesting, there was another brother and Zeus is the youngest, lol. I guess the power ranking would be Zeus>Poseidon>Adamas>Hades? Though Hades not being mentioned(Hercules did for his 12th labor tho)is interesting and probably saved for later. With regards to Poseidon, he has a view of how gods should act and Adamas didn't fit. Kojiro had a cool and inspiring backstory. Easy to see why many here pulled for him. He displays the potential humanity has. Now with regards to the fight, it was good, but probably my least favorite. Though Poseidon catching his severed arm and crushing it to use the tip of the trident was badass, followed by Kojiro ending his very being. Wish he T-posed

Fourth fight: I was initally disappointed that it was another Greek god, but Hercules quickly erased that feeling. The backstory wasn't unique with regards to stuff seen in manga, but still good and the Ares-Hercules bromance was cool. Now Jack the ripper was very well done. You sympathize with the child and then you see how the special ability of his eye combines with his trauma leads him to becoming a murderer. With regards to the fight, this is my favorite so far. Seeing Jack's cunning and manipulation was fun. I always enjoy characters that fight like this. Wish Loki and Jack matched up that would be something. And Hercules was what I expected, brute force at everything, but he lived up to his title. The ending was brilliant, the blood weapon and Hercules perishing. Then the booing of Jack was very interesting. Even with humanity at stake, many would not accept a murderer helping. I see both sides of this.

One thing that bothers me is Hercules fighting. He didn't stand up to the Gods judgement like Brunhild, even though he loves humanity. They should've explained his reasoning for participating, besides his claim for justice.

Fight rankings so far
1. Hercules v. Jack
2. Adam v. Zeus
3. Lu v. Thor
4. Poseidon v. Kojiro

Hlook easily best volund and valkyrie, besides Hild, so far.
 
Top