- Joined
- Aug 1, 2015
- Messages
- 2,479
- Reaction score
- 3,872
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Fingers crossed we get to see Jesus Christ1. Don't put your eyes in bad sense to our very first Mother Eve
2. You can just imagine how strong the God of Abraham and Jesus Christ might be
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Adam was able to tank those blows and evade those attacks because he was made in the image of GodWell I finished Adam v. Zeus. This was a great fight and better than the first imo. Initially, I was underwhelmed as Zeus was doing real impressive feats, able to strike opponents so fast that other gods couldn’t see, but Adam was casually evading. I was concerned that the Gods would downplay this as maybe Zeus was past his prime and that Adam was bland. But, holy hell that backstory was awesome and as I said before, Eve. I now stan final form Tarzan, much respect. The second half of the fight was freakin awesome, like unleashed Jiren v. MUI Goku. Final form Zeus reminded me of Netero’s 100 hand, but obviously many many times greater. Adam was able to take those blows even though he was overheating and is not a god. In the end, Zeus won, but I feel the tide is turning.
He’s the closest thing a mortal is to a deity, he’s the pinnacle of mankind
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Crazy how Adam was able to dodge a punch faster than time itself and return the blow faster
. I now stan final form Tarzan, much respect. The second half of the fight was freakin awesome, like unleashed Jiren v. MUI Goku. Final form Zeus reminded me of Netero’s 100 hand, but obviously many many times greater. Adam was able to take those blows even though he was overheating and is not a god. In the end, Zeus won, but I feel the tide is turning.
. Last I recall, you were very disappointed in him.